She fucking won

Daily reminder that the majority of voters were with HER. The electoral college is an outdated system and the will of the MAJORITY is not being represented. Totally anti-American.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4

Mature. Exactly what I would expect from a braindead Trumper.

electoral college was invented so a state full of brain dead cucks couldnt outvote the other states.
although its odd because trump put andrew jackson on his wall, and he was THE popular vote president.

It's okay... It's okay to cry...

It’s because Andrew Jackson was a bad mother fucker

>daily reminder that OP is dumb enough to look at this map and still argue that most of the country didn't get the candidate they wanted

No she didn't, and you'll have live with it for the rest of y our life.

Hillary would have crashed the economy. Meanwhile, Trump is making America great again.

Imagine an America where California and New York consistently decide our president. Sounds nightmarish. If I ever see a president Kamala Harris in my lifetime I'll heavily consider killing myself.

Harpo Studios 4 prez

There was around 250,000,000 registered voters in the 2016 election, even if we assume thirty million people couldn't get to the polls by some sort of illegitimate means. That still means close to one hundred million Americans did not care to cast their votes for any running candidate.

The actual popular choice was no president, if we are going by the raw numbers.

Land area=number of people, TIL

Read it and weep, get out of here newfags.

Once again, leftists disregarding the Constitution for their own feelings.
Americanism is the Rule of Law.
You are anti-American.

Are you still crying over your mob boss Hillary losing faggot?

“Losing”

>she won
tfw you realize the claims that there are forum sliding threads are real because you're in one

empty land shouldn't have suffrage
>outvote
red herring

if the state was any good then there would be more people living there

Who is the president of the United States again?

Putin

Donald J. Trump is your president.

2 years and TRUMP IS OUT

Not without millions of dead leftists.

Because they all lived in big gay cities.

It'll be ok soy boy

Something isn’t adding up here. Drumphlets can’t math. Sad!

>Totaly anti american
>system was created by the fucking founding fathers LITTERALY to avoid dictatorship of the majority

if you are not a troll just read the federalist papers by Hamilton, sad that a foreigner must say this to a burger.

Won what? Because it damn sure wasn't the 2016 presidential election.

You're technically right, but in the end it doesn't make a difference. America is not a legitimate democracy and it never was.

These are the ones that will be shot when the civil war starts.
It has to happen, the differences are irreconcilable.

>that the majority of voters were with HER
>3 million more
wew lads should I till him that we aren't a direct democracy or a democracy at all

USA is a one country and should only count popular vote

>what's a republic guys?

US is 50 states set up in a republic.
It would literally be retarded to do it the way you would prefer.

The 13 colonies were nation-states.
The country was set up in a confederation, then converted to a republic. Of separate nation-states. With a binding agreement called the Constitution.

SAGE MOVE ALONG

Daily reminder that God placed Trump there. Reminder about the 12th November 2017 Bethlehem joining of Venus and Jupiter. Reminder that Kek was at the feet of the Virgin when the Monolith was born, ready to devour.

mfw people still respond to this shitty bait

People, there are no new angles to be explored on this topic.

You know she won. It could not be more clear.

*looks at graph*
What is this, Bitcoin of America ?

Nigga you want a leftist to READ and research ? U crazy

ITS HER TURN SHITHEAD

Drumpf is finished!

Obvious strawman, you still have to explain why you think NYC and LA should decide elections for the rest of the country

Also the number of illegals that cast fraudulent and felonious votes is damn close to the margin by which she won the popular vote, so... maybe time to give up this gay argument, 7 more years, MAGA etc

Proof of voter fraud?

Yeah, sure. Okie doke. Shillary won. Yippee. I'm with her.

His campaign strategy would have been completely different if the rules were to win by popular vote.

I'm not American, but as far as I know the USA as a nation is a constitutional republic, not a democracy of simple majority rule.

STOP BUMPING THIS SHILL THREAD

>SAGE

what topic would these people be trying to divert us from?