Celt/pol/

It's time this started up. All you ever see on Sup Forums is Anglos, Euros, Shitskins arguing with each other.

The worst part about this is that they bunch a lot of our kind in with them. Celts are a unique race. We have a distinct history and culture that cannot be emulated. We are some of the most well-favoured nations in the world, and the most prosperous, contributing countless endeavours to science and the arts.

So Celtic brothers of Sup Forums, throw off your Anglo/Mutt/Euro/Shitskin chains and join in a confederation of Celtic States. The Anglo ruled as few, but the Celt makes many. We have such a wide diaspora all over the world despite the populations of our respective nations being so little, something we should definitely be proud of and we should seek to bring each other closer together.

Celtic areas are also the most white, so there's that too.

>1 post by this ID

Two posts now nigger

Why is OP claiming Bhutan, Sulawesi, Malaysian Borneo and parts of Africa. Also, south Africa is ideally the Khoisan/Dutch mixing ground.. Right up until the bantu invasion.

You may be excused for America and Argentina, manifest destiny and all, although Argentina is meant to be Italy's only overseas colony.

you are retarded. no shit he only has one fucking post when he just made the thread, you absolute mutt

Shut up you fucking colony, before we cut off your supply of drunks, minimum wage workers and illegal roofers.

Also Malaysia because there's one Irish pub in Malaysia and we plan on Annexing it.

what about Tuaregs in Algeria

None sense map.
If that map had, Ireland, France, England, Wales, Spain, Portugal, North Italy, Swiss, part of Austria and Belgium it would make sense and maybe some diaspora, but this one, is a joke ofc

you are an anglo
you subhuman
make another thread of this kind and i will fuck you irish monkeys

Hun complexes in action

Sure, we'll take that too. Hand over the keys.

I'm sorry, does this disturb you from your BLACKED, Loli and Trap threads? I'm sure you're so disappointed in seeing this waiting in the gay leather fetishist line for Berghain you fucking Turk rapebaby

I am a Greek

im disappointed because useless subhumans like you belgians or serbians are alive

oh, i know you user
stick to /balk/

The Serb is right. Would you like honorary Celt status like the weeb Nazis gave the Japs in WW2?

why would i want to be a honorary subhuman?

>Southern cone
what the fuck is this shit

I was born and live in Cheshire, England. Does that make me Celtic? There was thought to be a trbe there called the Deceangi, but it's not certain.

You're not honorary, you're a legitimate subhuman. I was referring to the Serb.

Ní dóigh liom gur bhuail mé riamh Gearmáinis níos dúr. Tá tú fíor i ndáiríre leathcheann. Chomh maith leis sin ní thabharfaidh aistriúchán google aistriúchán cruinn duit, muinín dom.

That depends m8, what do you drink?

Mead and wine

Great, now Argentina can claim to be celtic, as well as white.

Yeah fuck it your in. You need to drink more Ale & Stout though.

The maximum extension is bigger than that.

Serious question Brazil, how come so many of your people come here.

There are at least 50,000 Brazilians in Dublin alone. Making up 5% of Dublin's population.

you can keep the serbs and all other monkeys in that region

if you stop binge drinking and worry more about trad life i'll support celtic threads

We have our boy in place. Don't worry about a thing.

>cannot be emulated
But otherwise, good thread!

spain is full of fags and beta males...