Should men avoid women in the workplace?

Should men avoid women in the workplace?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BqHFjBdB8kE
youtu.be/ukTdKczzyt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't shit where you eat.

>workplaces shouldn't hire women, to avoid these complications, or at the very least segregate them.
this is where we are headed btw

Yes. Never, ever get involved with a woman at work.

This.

Autism

No, but you should deny them your essence.

That’s not such a bad idea desu. I know a lot of guys that avoid female coworkers because they feel as if they’re walking on egg shells. Men are afraid any comment they make will be misunderstood and they’ll scream harrassment.

Yes, especially when they start calling you their work wife,

Always avoid women in the workplace.

oh murrica hehe, you guys are so awkward.

i'd like to avoid in her workplace if you know what i mean

i did it at two companies and nothing bad came of it
some discomfort but as long as everyone is an adult about it i can't see where there could be a problem. it also can't be avoided

Is it possible to work at a 100% male company?

I work from home and it is the best. I can cut off communication at any time and am not forced into office politics

Only if it involves very important shit like supplying clean water or electricity to 10 million people

I run my own company. No women here because they have no fucking clue how to put bigger turbos on GTRs, R8s, Gallardos, 911s, and such.

yes. Auto industry desu

For at least 50 reasons, none of those even counting the various forms of sexual harassment.

so you work from home and in your free time you browse Sup Forums.

and you wonder how things are so bad between people and how they interact.

aww i hate that, like shit bitch are we going to fuck or what but you can't say that cause then you'll get fired

construction, landscaping are about as close as you can get

not auto industry unless you're ignoring sales departments and back office stuff

>greentext
To whom, exactly, are you replying?
Please remain and enjoy Sup Forums but we ask that you refrain from posting until you've taken the time to understand the particular folkways of this site. We thank you and hope to appreciate your quality posts in the future.
>pic unrelated

Why would you want to work in those shit departments anyways?

/thread

Would be great to seperate the work places. Companies with 100% men would destroy those with 100% women.

no, i know
but most of the time those departments are in the same building. same goes with construction i'll admit but the men do not spend much of their time there at all

and everywhere else really

Absolutely avoid unless they're your manager or coworker. Then be cordial but know all actions end formally with a witness.

Fucking work roasties aren't to be trusted.

do you spit when you talk?

There's gotta be a way to found a tech company and only hire white males and not bother with a cultural marxist HR department. Think of the advantage you'd have over your competition. Maybe subcontracting instead of actual employment would work. I don't know much about the laws involved but can you imagine approaching a jew lawyer about this. lel

wow OP pic is about to be charged with rape. Never let hands be touching except for handshakes.

Just make your own company and don't create an HR department as we all know HR is welfare for women.

Feminism has ruined workplaces, so yes, women can go Fuck themselves.

tradesmen. Occasionally 1/100 of the workers. Employers know that most women wouldn't cut it.
They are getting flooded into engineering and Management though as those companies have lots of office work and follow the retarded PC culture.

Because I like using my brain to influence large populations of people into doing my bidding? There is a great power behind marketing, friendo.

you'll need startup funding for that, and good fucking luck

There are many things women are better at than I. Such as knitting, sex, education, medicine and making babies. I especially would like to emphasize the last part, "making babies". It seems very important somehow.

It is very funny btw how google attempts operant conditioning via captcha. It's the US government!

>Should men avoid women in the workplace?
As if women work

A Tech company where you drive a van long distances with equipment and do overnights in a hotel would likely work. Women aren't going to do a travel job like that. Change the van for a plane ticket though and women will love that shit, whoring around in new places and instagramming their travels.

>Start your own company
>hire the most qualified people
>????
>profit
You don't need no shitty HR

When I was at BMW, almost all those departments were filled with soyboys and the occasional dyke kek. Same with the high ups. That's why BMW has become soft after the V10 M5 along with cucked emissions.

Gay bar

I actually do work. I had enough interaction to last three lifetimes

I'm fucking my co-worker right now. I want to get out of it. She's fucking obsessed with me. What do.

Tell you just got tested and you got the herpes man.

Be polite and professional, do not give them a reason to hate you

This is the safest and most dignified route for the two of you. Expect to be sued anyway.

tell her you are genderfluid and dont find her sexually appealing anymore do to your fluid sexuality

HR becomes extremely important with increasingly complex organisational structure.

But its a double edged sword, because if women get that kind of responsibility they'll just end up hiring ugly women (feminists) who won't be a threat for attention by the chads they inevitably hire because they're stupid emotional sluts.

>dont find her sexually appealing anymore do to your fluid sexuality
Nono noNO. This is rayp. Insist on only having sex with her dressed as barney the dinosaur. Do the voice too. This should be the end of your troubles.

just stay away from the corporate offices because there's enough women to offset the male-dominated field jobs

god i want to fuck her

Well, Germany will still fuck you

>She's fucking obsessed with me
you need to find a way to change that, to turn her off you
ending it has to be HER idea, it's the difference between being fucked with a 12" dragon dildo or being fucked by Jazz Jennings
either way one of you have to go (you)

Not for a Jedi

I sure as hell do. At least, never alone unless I KNOW the camera.

This leaf knows.

Purity of essence

what did he mean by this/

Yeah, probably.

Holy fuck yes. Stupid cunts.

Never shit where you eat OP. As a general rule, workplace hookups and romances were a bad idea even before all this #MeToo crap. There are better places to find pussy, especially nowadays.

I watched my ol’ boss get destroyed by harassment allegations, his wife even left him because it made her look bad

I will NEVER hire a woman

I wouldn't feel comfortable with a woman's chest on my shoulder like that, seems like a sexual advance to me.
>inb4 fag
I don't want any risks of being fired for any accusations.

Men should avoid women and Boomers in the workplace. Boomer men are almost identical to women.

1 post by this ID, good job newfags

sage

I got fired at my last job because I was too aloof with the women. They thought I was some fucking homo so they booted me out.
We should've never gave these bitches rights.

1 post by this ID, good job newfags.

sage

>Sup Forums wouldn't fund it for bantz

the dutch are too bold and blunt. america is all about passive aggressive behavior in the work place thanks to (them))) and women

this shit right here should be a bannable offence
kys also bump

No it is obviously a reverse Socratic method

The dutch are too bold and blunt? Where did you get that from?

Die in a car wreck fag

>implying i'm a soccer favelado
I don't watch niggerball, that bunch of sissy niggers can get fucked in the ass for all i care

Yes. Not for any SJW reason, its just a good idea to not shit where you eat.

You must die for this post

Cunts shouldn't eb allowed to have jobs.

I work for a concrete contracting company that only hires men. The only 2 women stay in the office. One is a HR cunt who deals with payroll and insurance and the other is a secretary who sits at a desk answering phone calls. Women just aren't strong enough to work in the field.

youtu.be/BqHFjBdB8kE - unbridled greed, manipulation and toxicity on the part of the western woman. sex is all she is, she has nothing else. that is all they have left.

If the above was bad enough, THIS is how i have been treated at work: youtu.be/ukTdKczzyt0

given the fact that you OP are a walking, talking lawsuit liability grenade excited to blow up in your employer's face, YES! you deserve to suffer for every life any other woman destroys.

I certainly do. I won't even go into the room if they are in there alone. Fuck getting fired over some story Stacy fabricated.

But then again, I work somewhere where women are outnumbered 300+ to 1. Unfortunately, every single one of them have HR on speed dial, and they all think they are god's gift to mankind. It's nice not having to deal with their bullshit most of the week.