Fake media BTFO again!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (breathe) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is funny either way because if he didn't say it the left is BTFO and if he did say it he is right anyway.

These repeating numbers confirm that Haiti is a shithole regardless.

It's so dumb for the left to project their insecurities about reality like this because it just makes everyone confirm what we already know and makes them look fucking stupid.

Reminder: NOT ONE PERSON ANSWERED THE QUESTION

Its true. my double digits confirm it

>It was true in my mind.

I'm sure the soldiers stationed in those shithole countries agree.

They don't give a shit.
No one will ever punish the media for lying, leftists will still say it and when you correct them they'll say 'well whatever he would totally say that, the senators are probably just covering for his cheeto ass teehee DRUMPF'.

Zero accountability, zero principles and zero humility because the media believes they are the mighty 4th column, they hold the supreme power

Bit by bit
They go to shit
Until you quit
Giving them (you)’s

fail

>dem says he did it
>two republicans give the ol' Jeff Sessions "I do not recall" line
>this avoids a flat denial so they can't be trapped when it turns out he did
>other republicans just go silent
>Ryan says the comment is "unfortunate and unhelpful"

Wow leftists btfo take that fake news media

They were going in to that meeting with the idea of sparking hatred while they deploy the false Trump pedo victims. Fake news awards can be so so dope if he makes the entire thing about the newly designated human tracfficking month

Innocent until proven guilty. Until there is proof it was said, it wasn't said. Video, audio, stenographer notes, whatever. Democrats have a vendetta against Trump, and their accusations shouldn't be taken seriously without evidence, even if it does sound like something he would say. Further, it doesn't matter. Even if he did say it, he isn't wrong. The United States should not be taking in every kenta, raqim, or hassan. These countries are garbage, and the people are garbage because of it. Instead of punishing Americans by forcing them to deal with human refuse, we should simply stop providing aid and let the problem sort itself out naturally. Either those countries get their shit together like every other non shithole country, or they die off.

Wow republican senators 'do not recall'. Obviously taught by shillary cunton.

BTFO

You honestly don't think republicans would remember the American president referring to half he world as a shithole in the Oval Office? Should be pretty easy to say "Durbin is full of shit and at no time did the president use the vulgar language that he is falsely accused of."

>made-up shit is true unless definitive and iron clad proof exists that it doesn't
Well it's a shame you enjoy raping children children, then.

Listen and believe, right?

Burden of proof is on you, asswipe. Quit acting shitholier than thou. It’s not about what you think is likely based on your shit opinions.

>the statement isn't sufficient enough ergo the baseless claims must be true despite no corroborating evidence

If republican leaders actually have the memories of fucking goldfish and can't recall such an explosive comment, why vote for them?

It's he-said, he-said. And trump's own buddies like Tom Cotton can't even deny he said it, this Aussie gets it
It's babby-tier political tactics, you're a fucking dunce to trust trump so blindly on this.

Oh, they're totally covering their asses to try and side step the media shitstorm so their more center constituents don't think they have an opinion.

I don't trust trump on this, I believe he said it and the 'do not recall' remarks are very obviously incase some proof comes out they can say they just didn't remember it rather than flat out deny it happened.

Nevermind, didn't read your post correctly.

Yeah I cited you as a non-retarded poster who sees through shillary-tier political non-denials.

>Wow leftists btfo take that fake news media
they blew themselves the fuck out with their hysterical media coverage last night. Don Lemon got called a nigger on national TV and Anderson Cooper started crying, all because the president allegedly called Haiti a "shithole". Haiti is a shithole and everyone knows it. I can't believe the media is going to die on this hill. its all so retarded.

Are you trying to describe your life?

>implying it not them that are lying to cover Trump

>yfw it was actually Trump who "leaked" it

>These repeating numbers confirm that Haiti is a shithole regardless.
>Its true. my double digits confirm it

Ahhh... This is the fabled power of the ult-white

again and again

You only BTFO yourself after sinking the US into having one of the worst reputations on planet earth you fat permavirgin.