AHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/05/10/overweight-people-less-likely-to-die-early-than-the-slim-study-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

no surprise

lies

Clearly fake news

Eating cheese burgers makes you healthy.

Based on his age, he probably is in good health. He also doesn't drink or smoke which is good. Look at his stamina during the primaries and general election. One thing that stood out to me was when he made that back door entrance in California off the high way and had no issue jumping down, that is very impressive at his age.

It does in burgerland.. it's the only thing that keeps us going.

SIDE OF BEEF

No shit retard
>europoor diets

SACK OF POTATOES

Yeah, while all the soda and junk food isn't good for him, an entire life spent clean of alcohol and tobacco has clearly made up for it.

It's actually true
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/05/10/overweight-people-less-likely-to-die-early-than-the-slim-study-s/

>thin people dying before fat people
yeah, maybe in a sudden ice age

Digits don't lie

COUGHING FIT

BAG OF TRASH

>"doctor"

she clearly just slipped you sexists

PANTS OF SHIT

>well rounded beef sandwitch with fair serving of vegetables, meat, cheese and bread.
>has a good serving of protein, fats and carbs
Can burgerhaters leave already?

>being carried by niggers
Wow she really looks presidential

Cuck.

I'M WITH POTATO

>inb4 some fag whines "o-o-obsessed with Hillary"

I never noticed her leaning against the pole

Does this mean the doctor stuck his finger in Trump's bootyhole?

>Look at his stamina during the primaries and general election.

You'd have great stamina on rebranded meth too.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS FULL OF SHIT
WHEN HILLARY GOES POO
TRUMP NAMES THE JEW

He has a healthy shithole.

Yeah they propped her up there until the van came

I think it was some kind of seizure.
She was as rigid as a board.

This is because the only thin people in America have something catastrophically wrong with them. Anorexia, heroin addiction etc

God damn anons, this election was literally the best time of my life, Is that sad?

dont cry cuz it's over
smile because it happened

winning

I personally think your body can consume any shit and adapt. It's also a roll of the dice, i had a grandmother that smoked to 103. She had 3 cigs a day and she also drank wine sometimes.

All a roll of a dice of genes

Since the Great Meme War I've been inclined to inform everyone that I am a veteran as of 2016. Shit I even check the box on job applications saying I am VFW (put war on globalism in the descriptions) and I've gotten responses for tins of jobs.

Turned them all down though since I consider myself smarter than all of the financial analysts at Merril-Lynch and TD (they couldn't even predict the Trump presidency) lol so hopefully I will be able to find a job either in the White House or in an analyst field that pays +$100k per year based on my credentials

Wasn't this the study about the elderly in nursing homes?