And so on and so forth...

Congrats. You did it lad

TRIPS

gay

BUMP BUMP BUMP

tiddies

bumperididgerido

btw quick rundown?

i've searched the documents and looks like it's another absolute nothingburger. made me really tired though, i think im going to go take a nap

>i've searched the documents and looks like it's another absolute nothingburger. made me really tired though, i think im going to go take a nap
I did not have time to search them yet, but I am fully woke and will disregard your opinion and formulate my own.

Bump

Checked hey.

The MAC addresses being included are a demonstration that this document was transferred between to spoofed devices.

The first device is a DELL spoof and the second is an address spoofing a Robotique device.

This would be a communication that a certain document was acquired.

Queue the sleepy sharia blue shill posts

Bumso

Someone give me a basic gestalt.

bump

Bump

Just here for the trips

Bumperdump

Bump

Happening?

I don't know what this means. Someone please do the work. Thanks. Buuump.

Quick rundown us that Julian Assange's Twitter seemingly autotweeted a string of characters exactly on New Year's.

It didn't seem to work as a decryption key on anything. It didn't seem to be a hash.

Someone searched the first set of characters and found matching mac addresses in a network diagnostic report.

If you search the range, they appear to be spoofed MAC addresses.

The following characters, after the two MAC addresses have similar identifiers to classified documents, partcularly cables from Saudi Arabia.

This deserves an 80’s style bump

Fake and gay

Nice trips op, why should i give a fuck?

Why not just link directly instead of making us Ctrl+F those report keys? What are we supposed to be looking for in these random docs?

What? You're gonna have to dumb this down a lot.

So the first portion is 2 Mac addresses. Those are machine ids. You're saying they're spoofed. Significance? How do you know?

The rest is a series of hex values that match certain documents but the searches return many docs each.

Wtf is going on here?

what are you schizophrenic nazis doing now? why don't you get off the internet and go outside or get some sleep for onceto stop your paranoia?

Now if we can just speak shitskin...

bamp

Bump for great justice

Is there a thread with this work?

I have not been able to locate the specific document and I posit that it is not available on wikileaks and that posting it to Twitter was a way for ASsange to gain leverage by proving he had the document.
If anyone finds a document with this ID it is probably of great importance.

I’m here for shits and giggles and a bump since it’s friday

Accounts banned after sharing this on the usual places. Posts originally on stickied 8 ch thread about tweet. Didn't stay stickied long.

For God so loved the world...

I’m totally incapable of working on this, but it sounds exciting!

I’m going to be getting on a plane soon and getting drunk.

But have a bump of cocaine on me.

Thats way over my head, im gonna go to sleep now, feeling pretty tired. I will see if its something tomorrow.

Bump up the volume

It's just Podestas lobster risotto recipe. Go back to sleep Sup Forums.

So you think the hex codes are not Assanges file system but rather some orgs. And he's basically telling them not to fuck with him because he has document xyz and he got it by sniffing transfers between mac1 and mac2?

That's a fucking feat of autism if you're right. Wtf.

if they can pretend to be different computers the sender (with proper encryption) can send anything and no one would know.

The issue is, why would you go through all that trouble to send something. Normal government channels, even super top secret ones MUST have a paper trail and some way to access it. An institution operates as a self contained mechanism. There being holes is a matter of treason and deception.

well???

Hmmmmmmmmmm

I have no idea what any of this means tbqh

But this

Ga to sleep user its getting late

thats the look of a woman who has severe diarrhea ...

Include me in screencap lmao

Bump against the Stormy Shithole deluge.

Your efforts have earned you this delicious ham sandwich....... And a bump

Yes. I am very convinced of this. If he was in the middle of negotiations to fix his situation, this would have been telegraphing his leverage.

God I miss Bill. He was so comfy, a perfect fit to the atmosphere of the 90's.

>getting shit-posted by a the gandalf of shit-posters... again

I don't know much about mac address format. Are other collections of 12 characters from the 60 not valid addresses?

fb4e568623b5f8cf7e932e6ba7eddc0db9f4

[2a 71 27 18 f4 88] [bd c0 bf 88 0d d3]

Do these 2 taken from the end of the code return anything?

Can't get to it for 2 weeks, sorry jules

I've asked some people from Sup Forums to come here and explain what's going on. Please be patient.

Oh OP should have said this from the get-go. That's my problem with these kinds of threads, only like 5% of anons will understand it without someone explaining it, so it's pretty much useless.

>Assange posts here
>gets trips

THAT'S THE STUFF RIGHT THERE

I would also posit that they took down Assange's Twitter temporarily in order to avoid any automated tweets from popping up. So, it is possible we missed the really good stuff.

To be fair, the super autists who would see this aren't exactly the guys who can explain it. So they need pleb autists like me to try and figure it out or confirm it.

On closer examination op is a fag. The beginning of this hash just so happens to translate to a Mac address by luck. This is a non happening. Fuck!

>post hash
>autists bug out
>dont have private key
>cant decrypt

im not playing that shills games
he has yet to imprison any member of the elite with his 'leaks'.
he's one of (((them)))

get back to me when theres something more than getting excited over weak interpretations on fake pizzagate bollocks.

>Oy vey!

what is this guyz?

ill never get tired of this timeline

bump for interest

idk

He's done this before with probably checksum hashes and names like Kerry or Ecuador. All i know for sure is that those were 64ch hashes. And this one named no recipient. You're selling a pretty big leap here.

Have a bump OP and my energy

Look at. Basically assange is telling some unknown entity that he got one of their documents from these two computers. The document itself might not be so important, but can tell them that he either has many more unreleased docs on them or has the ability to get many more. If we could find what the doc he is referring to is, that might tell us who he is threatening and what they don't want to be released. If I understand correctly.

You're gonna have the shits...
And if a doc is willing, you will have the opioids to keep you giggling

Ain't that right, Bill?

praise

possible if true

????
!!!

I'm not sold on this yet. Mostly for these reasons

Master Trolley Trump.

He's not here, yet, btw

When he comes in his vibrations are electric

>julian was behind the cpu security shit

He's trying to manipulate the British government is my guess, for his release. Maybe he's got some nasty dirt?

Yes

I said troller master

Fuck google (marijuana)

whoa

>that
>delicious

You need to step up your sammich game my dude.

Nothing is happening.

You guys are very diligent

Not like those shithole commies

idk about that but that would be nuts. the flaw has been known about for months tho.

ELI5
NB4 Redditfag

I was hoping this was more recent. A song by MIA about planes immediately after receiving Ecuadorian citizenship would have been intriguing

Gosh darndit

Was actually replying to

I FLY LIKE PAPER
GET HIGH LIKE PLANES
IF YOU CATCH ME AT THE BORDER
I GOT VISAS IN MY NAME
IF YOU COME AROUND HERE
I MAKE EM ALL DAY
I'LL GET ONE DONE IN A SECOND IF YOU WAIT
SOMETIMES I THINK SITTIN ON TRAINS
EVERY STEP I GET TO I'M CLOCKING MY GAME
EVERYONE'S A WINNER AND WE MAKIN OUR FAME
BONAFIDE HUSTLER MAKIN MY NAME

ALL I WANNA DO IS
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
AND A KA CHING
AND TAKE YOUR MONEY

PIRATE SKULLS AND BONES
STICKS AND STONES AND WEED AND BOMBS
RUNNIN WHEN WE HIT EM
LETHAL POISON FOR THE SYSTEM

NO ONE ON THE CORNER GOT SWAGGER LIKE US
HIT ME ON MY BURNER PREPAID WIRELESS
WE PACK AND DELIVER LIKE UPS TRUCKS
ALREADY GOIN TO HELL JUST PUMPIN THAT GAS

M I A - 3RD WORLD DEMOCRACY
I GOT MORE RECORDS THAN THE KGB
SO NO FUNNY BUSINESS

SOME SOME SOME ARE SOME ARE MURDERED
SOME ARE SOME ARE LET GO
SOME SOME SOME ARE SOME ARE MURDERED
SOME ARE SOME ARE LET GO

Checked
Can't wait till you're free Jules!!!

How are you confirming mac addresses. I can't make yours turn up in arul

lolita glasses and pizza earrings
>this is how we do

Goddamnit none of this works.

Even if we cut the first 24 characters out as 2 mac addresses, that leaves 36 characters left. The formats pulled from WL only ever show 32 character codes.

And i can't replicate the mac belonging to anything.

Until further development, i quit.

lets get a pure meme magic thread going
>captcha involves clicking on sign with 777777 on it

MIA - THE MESSAGE

Connected to the Google
Connected to the government

Headbone connects to the neckbone
Neckbone connects to the armbone
Armbone connects to the handbone
Handbone connects to the internet
Connected to the Google

Connected to the Google

Headbone connects to the headphones
Headphones connect to the iPhone
IPhone connected to the internet
Connected to the Google
also of note, her next release after this album was called Vicki Leaks. hmmm

Report keys are specifically for Iraqi incident reports from the field, you can do a simp,e search and find them and read the associated incidents. I did. They’re nothing. One was daisy chained IEDs that were detonated and another was a weapons or explosives cache, but no casualties in either case. I’m not getting the significance and also not seeing where report key refers to anything but Iraq ops reports on Wikileaks. Someone help me out here.

bump for interest