Buyfag Thread

read the meme Http://buyfags.moe

Don't ask questions !

Stop buying with your dick.

So when buying with Buyee, do you guys consolidate your packages?

>buyee
xD

guys can someone please tell me if pre-owned figures rated B on amiami are pre-cummed?????

It depends on if you've read the fucking guide

Yes

My dick has great taste, I've learned to trust it.

Liliana!

I only buy with my dick

Where's the best online store to purchase Mr. Color or Tamiya acrylic paints from? I've checked both the buyfag guide and the plamo guide on /toy/ and honestly can't find any suggested vendors for these.

you're disgusting

First nendoroid since I started collecting recently. Can't wait for my bank account to start crying, I'm already addicted to the feeling of opening a package.

Just wait until you discover the joys of preorders.

I preordered the Yoshiko nendoroid and the 1/8 Tohka figure already.

That's a lot of meat

I like it

I buy with the dick in my heart, does that count?

I trust my dick more than your shitty taste, normalfag.

post ur collection then and ill be the judge of that

Don't worry, there's time for your taste to improve.

I can't seem to log into my Mandarakr account, after I put thr password and press the log in button it redirects me to the Homepage but without being logged. Does it mean I got banned?

I have yet to add the figures I got these past 2 months. Now post yours I don't want to be the only one getting bullied.

Question. I want this and am currently in Japan, leaving May 2. Is it possible to place a preorder in-shop, or do I need a proxy buyer regardless?

>Nico
>Hanayo
>Kirino

Truly awful.

All dat Skytube means this nigga knows wussup.

Whether you or your peepee buys is irrelevant. Skytube is objectively one of the best bishoujo makers.

What does the "L" mean?

3 out of 60
Not that bad I guess. I'm still waiting for your collection.

Yeah the B is for bukkake. Someone else already nutted on that figure fo sho.

Just that it's on some list of his or another.

Yes.

That they're in some list. I started adding my monthly amiami preorders to different lists arranged by month.

I don't even know what's going on, I just saw someone post a collection and felt like shitposting.

I still don't get how anyone can like Kirino tho.

This is probably my favorite swimsuit figure now.

Post your collections so I can judge you fags.

Go try the Buyfag discord instead, i'm sure you'll get better luck there.

>My dick has great taste

Fucking gross, man.

It's all idols, judge away.

Give me ONE good reason not to buy this stupid fucking thing.

Perfect for a spit-roast.

MEAT PUNS!

This thing looks fucking stupid.

it's actually fat

This fucking thing looks stupid.

This thing fucking looks stupid.

Fucking this thing looks stupid.

This stupid looking fucks thing.

Fuck off

Because it's a man in spandex.
Why the fuck would I want to seed that every morning? I'm not gay.

No.

How many male figures do you own?

Nice ass

Tamamo will be back up for pre-order again, right?

What figure?

>alter natsume
>megahouse dandy
>kotobukiya kusuriuri

Preordering Char whenever he goes up, and I'd also really love a Ginko scale but that'll never happen.

GK, I think

Hahaha, no.

Sure.

I'm convinced that Lancer Tamamo won't go back up on Amiami.

Glad I snatched it the fuck up when I could then.

>Go try the Buyfag discord instead
Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Yeah and considering the model and face thats likely Grizzry Panda

Bingo

So, I asked here a few days ago which figure to buy, Wonder woman 1/6 artfx 31cm or Misanee suzuhara Orca toys Standard ver, I got WW at the end, and I'm not disappointed at all, I can't wait to display her next to my Marie Mamiya Freeing

It looks like something you'd see in one of those pop-up books. If you have the cash, I'd say go for it!

Next to a AA battery, she's huge

I think I was at work when it first went up so I couldn't get it. 1999 kept giving me an error earlier so that was a no go. Well if it ends up being that I can't get her, oh well.

>mom thinks the Slutterflies are cute and pretty

I mean, I don't disagree with her, but out of all the figures I have I wasn't expecting her to compliment those. The only other ones she's ever done that for are Alter Saber and Tailred.

seven

L U M P Y

>they're not in cages or mason jars

Do you want them to get away?

Thanks for sharing

One at some point in the future.

Usually I'm all for Amico but I used Lunar Toys for something specific in stock and I can say just avoid them. They randomly delete your account when you have an order placed and have fickle support.

You're just jealous you'll never know a joy shared by all dogs and a few flexible men.

They've clearly been killed and mounted. Just look at those soulless eyes.

She's only saying that so she doesn't hurt your feelings

e2046 resin is so white and nice feeling now, in their newer kits at least

It used to be so yellow and crumbly

Does resit degrade
I've had my kits sitting around for a year now

You're welcome?

Funny how you come this close to being able to replace resin with semen and still have a sentence that makes sense.

Post preorders.

Nah

>only men can have penises

triggered

I don't want to.

What's in it for me?

Oh, I was thinking of grabbing the 1/6 turtles from them.

What happened? Did you get your money back?

This is after 5 years of exclusively collecting iM@S. and I have some more not pictured. With the decline of 765 figures, I feel like I'm going to break out of only collecting iM@S and just get whatever. I'm just at a loss on where to put anything since it just wouldn't fit with my collection.

I will pay you 1k for that cutout of Hibiki please

If only any other girl were wearing Eli's costume.
I don't watch LL, but from what I've seen Nozomi is the best; I'd have bought her fig if her idol/onmyouji hybrid outfit didn't look so weird.

fingers are too big

Looks really nice, it's certainly rare to see someone stick solely with a single franchise like that.

Also, I'd probably give my right testicle to get one of those official Ritsuko cut-outs.

Paint fades on anything, but no, resin shouldn't degrade terribly unless it's poorly made.

The same could be said about PVC, however. Technically PVC should last far past your lifetime but the addition of various plasticizers can drastically shorten it's lifespan.

Pre-order free, m8.

>/an/
Not even going to bother trying

I really hope you dragged that cardboard cutout around to get it signed. Disappointing that you probably just brought it that way.

>/an/

You have to go back.