HOLY SHIT Sup Forums, would you look at that. Its not just countries that are shit-holes now...

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums, would you look at that. Its not just countries that are shit-holes now, but now its every country that is not white! How much propaganda will people consume before they see that they are being lied to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyY3EWEheXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alot more. People are brainwashed.

>Say something racist
>Get called out for being racist
>THIS IS NOT FAIR!!
Just die already, you fucking brainlets.

did trevor noah deny that he left a shithole?

Anyone still watching is has been lobotomized and is beyond saving

This.

US rangeban please

Anybody who still thinks that Trump isn't retarded is lobotomized and is beyond saving. Call me a shill or whatever you want, but at least I was smart enough to abandon ship long ago.

>Trump mentions "shithole countries"
>everyone infers he's talking about non-white countries
kek they're just as racist as we are they're just turbocucks

Its been fun but no democrat in the meeting has come out and said that he said it.

>muh free speech
>"waahhh people who disagree with me aren't allowed to talk"

Yep, somehow Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Syria = all AFRICA and all blacks. Go figure.

Durban did.

Dick Durbin

They want to demonize the word "shithole" so people stop referring to CNN as a shithole.

Maybe you'll be taken out back behind the gym. Maybe not. Well see.

Shithole matrix, IHDI.

>mentions several countries that are shitholes
>they say all black countries are shitholes
what did they mean by this?

>calling undeveloped third world countries shitholes is racist because...?
Reading that far into it tells more about the racial perceptions of the outraged people than Trump.

There is no evidence he actually said it and everyone in the room denied it.
It’s kinda sad if you can’t see passed this.
The media just spent 24 hours saying “shitty countries” with no facts or evidence except a vague wapo story with an anonymous source.

People who don’t like trump just eat this shit up and never question the media.
Anti establishment used to be cool, but now they’re just deep start supporting sheep.

are you stating that non-white countries are shitholes... Maybe you're the racist.

>Oyyyy veyyyy, I can't believe it, the orange madman just called like 20 countries shitholes! Can you believe our president would go and name 36 countries as shitholes? I mean, what happens when ambassadors from those 60 countries leave DC? I can't believe that genocidal maniac just called every non white country a shithole, Chaim!

Offer me evidence that everybody denied it. Trump denied it of course, but who else? I swear you MAGAtards think that it's physically impossible for your goon in chief to have any character flaws and any criticism thrown at him is biased brainwashing performed by da joos.

Most of those turd world countries ARE shit holes, and now libs who use the term "shithole" are going to watch what they say so to not sound like Trump.
Fucking glorious.

do you have the comic for that so i can use my ms paint skills

What character flaw?

I won't call you anything. Just know that there are millions of people like me and we want you dead. In a literal sense.

>calls undeveloped countries what they are
>"YOU CAN'T SAY THAT, RACIST"
>+1 social capital
>"PEOPLE OF COLOR LIVE IN THOSE COUNTRIES"
>+1 social capital
>"YOU CAN'T CALL THEM SHITTY BECAUSE PEOPLE WITH A LESS PRIVILEGED SKIN COLOR LIVE THERE, EVEN IF THEY ARE SHITTY!"

Just die already, you fucking brainlets. Your perpetual denial is why these countries are still shitholes.

Which character flaw are you talking about?

it's strange because these countries being shitholes is a liberal talking point about western colonization and how it fucked up places like haiti. but now they are proud of haiti and say its offensive to all it a shithole. you can't have it both ways

Newsflash: commies dont care about those countries, this is all a means to an end...the destabilization of the USA, the west, and Trumps admin. POC, "shitholes", trannies are all just tools that will get discarded when they are no longer usefull

Doublethink, it's a very real thing. Zealots do it to avoid confronting their own bullshit views.

Does it matter? My point is that you idiots think it's impossible that he has any flaws. Now provide me evidence or fuck off back to /ptg/ with the rest of your reddit buddies.

>How much propaganda will people consume before they see that they are being lied to?

I've been asking that question since they passes the Patriot Act, desu

What character flaw are you talking about though

No one here cares.
I used the term “shithole country” all the time. I don’t care if he said it or not, I don’t find it racist or offensive and I agree with his immigration policy.

But I think it’s retarded waking up the radio news in the morning saying shit hole country over and over, and trying to make it sound like all shithole countries are black.

But it’s absolutely bat shit insane to spend 24 hours saying “shithole country” in the news over and over trying to make trump look bad, with no video or recording, and a voter base that agrees with him.

This whole thing just has the opposite effect. Now people think refugees come from shithole countries, because that’s why the left. And they think the media swears all the time and shut it off.

We just had eight years of Obama and almost had Hillary. Both we were told 24-7 by our media had shit that couldn't possibly stink.
By that standard, the media should find Trump flawless.

I agree. The mass fucking shilling nowadays coming from US IPs is getting out of hand. Sup Forums would be better with just aussies, bongs, and the random nippon.

Why is private meeting talk suddenly worldwide news?
How can media have fallen so low? How can they be so pathetic?

Jake Tapper and his wife stated that their favorite restaurant is Comet Ping Pong pizza. What did they mean by that?

*private meeting talk GOSSIP

PLEASE

It’s not like there’s recording of this.
He just did the whole DACA thing live on camera, so it’s kinda odd he would act differently when the cameras are off.
Especially when he knows everyone wants dirt.

What non-white countries aren't shitholes?

And this faggot actually thinks Trump is an idiot.

Japan
South Korea
Singapore
Taiwan
Costa Rica (white-ish)
And... That's it I guess

I really can't wrap my head around how people are so outraged over this.

>Trump says out loud what a majority of people think
>politicians and media, in an attempt to gain advantage, popularize and normalize the concept of certain countries being "shitholes"
The concept of certain countries being undesirable "shitholes" has now been cemented in the popular conciousness. And the DACA deal, that hours before was almost a certainty, is DOA since Democrats and the media have abandoned any pretense of co-operation or compromise in an attempt to seize the moral high ground.

You honestly sound like a big faggot who shouldn’t talk politics.

I think plastering it everywhere and saying it constantly is an odd way to demonize it.

Do Americans actually believe that he said that though? Seems its pretty obvious its made up by leftists. No evidence, no anyone agreeing it happened, nothing, its not even logical really. How can people not see through this? And whats the point? The only people believing this are entrenched on the left, and after what we have seen from leftist media and politicians its not like they were going anywhere anyway. Basically the status quo doesnt change imo.

Spain isn't bad either.

that is more or less the point, talkshows and the media now are just plain lying to the public and putting words in peoples mouth. Its pathetic

I think he said it. I think he was hoping for this shitstorm. I think he was looking for a way out of the DACA deal so he could let it die quietly while people obsessed over something stupid.

Trump didn't say that Haiti, El Salvador and South American countries weren't shitholes but that he didn't want to take in immigrants from them
Trump did say that African countries were shitholes

Name me an african country that isnt overall a shithole. Are we now supposed to pretend they arent.

Conveniently waited until anonymously sourced article came out.

"Yep. That's what he said. It must have just slipped my mind. I was so outraged I stayed for the entire meeting, didn't speak up in repute of this racist language, and then left the meeting and mentioned it to no one."
-Little Dick Durbin

Seems real to me.

Either he didn't say it or Durbin wasn't offended by it.

>>Trump mentions "shithole countries"
In a discussion about protected immigration from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries.

>>everyone infers he's talking about non-white countries

Please pick up your Trump University Diploma before you leave. You'll find them on a roll in the bathroom.

*refute

>and everyone in the room denied it
It's not often that I'm reduced to saying "fucking leaf".

O Canada! What the fuck are you doing?

>It's strange because the average American is educationally challenged, insular and absurdly proud. This is well known, but somehow, calling them fucking dumb cunts is offensive. I don't get it.

You could say that about the avg person from every country.

>anonymously sourced article
You do realise, that those anonymous sources (or at least one) were "democratic congressional aides".

I guess when you're an American, 2 + 2 = banana.

Why exactly is this remark offensive? We don't take retarded people into our country, especially as anything more than visitors, because we want it to be a nice place.

Leftie jew spotted

Nice contribution, senpai. When in doubt, keep it manga.

I have so much respect for your country. I wish i was a jap and could go home to a sensible country.

Heed my advice and keep the marxists/jews out jap user

oh sorry, do you by chance have the London look?

i was not disagreeing with you.

That really wasn't the point I was making. Do try to keep up.

>subtitles for the hard of thinking: there is a difference between saying a country is underdeveloped and calling it a shithole.

Another content free effort. You really are on fire tonight.

I am pretty impressive am I not
Yes, the country of Haiti is indeed a shithole and it can likely not be helped, have you watched "empire of dirt"

No, you're not impressive. You also seem to be taking credit(sic) for leafbro's twattishness.As if your own weren't already sufficiently shameful.

>have you watched "empire of dirt"
If you mean the Canadian film where 3 generations of First Nations women struggle to deal with the demons of their past, then no. Should I? Is it good?

Please, give me your evidence instead of evading.

Why? Because I'm asking you for advice to back your claims? I don't think I'm the one who shouldn't be discussing politics. I'm more than willing to accept your argument if you can provide me any evidence at all.

Evidence, not advice.

>Singapore
>So absurdly authoritarian that you can't even chew bubble gum in public
>Not a shithole

I suppose we have different criteria for what makes a good and bad country, or 'shithole'.

Also:

>All countries listed have substantial Western influence and rely on Western institutions and ideologies for their success

lmao

No that is not what "empire of dirt" is about, it talks about the Chinese new found interest in Africa and the struggle it is to operate with the people there.

How about this:
How many countries that are black/predominantly black that have not been advanced by white European culture and are NOT shitholes?
zero

I also just looked up some statistics on Costa Rica and its gdp per capita is pretty abysmal, and you have to wonder how much of that is artificially inflated by nature-related tourism for its biodiversity and beaches, etc.

That being said, its life expectancy wasn't half-bad.

Private website you ingrate

It’s “Empire of Dust” and yes you should see it. We don’t call it colonialism when the chinks do it

Actually there is no real difference. The difference is in political correctness which is digshit to anyone intelligent. Are you saying you need to be talked to like a child?

You are a very smug leaf

Oh, I see, you're talking about Empire of Dust. Easy mistake to make when you're a colossal retard. (That, by the way, was offensive. If I had been concerned about your lack of educational development, I would have stopped at "easy mistake to make". Perhaps you might apply this lesson to the difference between shithole and economically underdeveloped countries.)

Does being right make one smug?

niggers
niggers
niggers
and shitholes

if they're watching cnn, they're already fully demoralized. I don't give a fuck.

and you're still a leftist faggot larping as a concern troll. your contributions are worthless and your insults are laughable.

I want you to live in Haiti instead of the US if you think that's racist. You want him silenced for telling the truth. Deal with it, brainlet.

No, you were cowardly and dumb for taking the easy way out.

I know right, me mixing up dust and dirt makes me retarded. (By the way, i can use brackets to and and it does not make you look any smarter. Have you thought of praying at your local mosque though? It could really help you out.)

Firstly, I don't think I need to be spoken to like a child. Please feel free to try and correct me again if necessary.

Secondly, what is digshit. Is that something you kids are saying? Please see point 1 if that's the case.

And, of course, finally, yes there is a difference. It's a difference in intent and understanding. Snoopy the Dogg (or whatever he goes by) calling his home people "niggers" is (at least slightly) different in intent and understanding to some mullet-headed fuckwit from Buttfuck, MO telling "niggers" to get off his property.

You brits are far up in your ass about political correctness. There's NO difference between those two terms and saying it nicely wouldn't improve their economy in the long run. Ahmed deserves to make a caliphate in your country, eat shit.

Not a concern troll. I come to Sup Forums because it's an all you can eat buffet of right-wing idiots. There is a difference.

Meanwhile in a #shithole somewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=kyY3EWEheXA

Sorry if you do not understand me, let me speak in a more formal tone so you can make out what i type OK. (If you actually watched "empire of dust" you would get an answer to your own question, in this case it does not matter if they are underdeveloped, they are still shitholes.)

You can use brackets, but you don't know the difference between 'to' and 'too'.

>protip: there's also 'two', but that's only for 5chan platinum members

>Being so retarded that you fail to see the obvious.

HMMM THAT'S FUNNY OP, I NEVER NOTICED ALL WHITE COUNTRIES ARE SHITHOLES.

THANKS TRUMP

Saying an impoverished and dangerous country is impoverished and dangerous = racist. I don't see where race was brought into this unless that's all you see when looking at foreign countries, their skin color. The uproar here is as shocking to me as when I saw leftists grave Castro. Haiti is a shithole. Norway's culture is more compatible with western values than Nigeria's. Get over it "brainlet"