twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rate my wife.

user, I believe that's a cat.

Is Yuri-senpai yandere?

Gay

Not half as good as mine.

I want to fuck Lala.

Kirara posters need to baaaaaahk off.

The problem with yours is that she won't have sex with you if you're not a sheep.

She saw Kokoro and immediately went and tried to socialize and be friendly with her. I like this girl a lot more than Nozomi already.

>The problem with yours is that she won't have sex with you if you're not PAFEKTO.
Fixed

See, this is what a good Player2 girl looks like.

She doesn't understand personal space.

Stars in one picture

>Generic genki retard
Yeah, top tier character there.

why does aikatsu look like shit

Still better than, "you don't take Cocotama Contracting as seriously as I do, therefore I hate you and won't be your friend."

user, stop being angry about a character being written off a show you don't watch.

Let me fix that for you.

That's my wife, I'm afraid you can't have her.

Who is the one on the left?

Some call her Karate Chop, others call her Third Wheel. I think the creators haven't decided on her name.

Fuck you. ;_;

I'll always protect your virginity Yume

I'm also liking this little guy a lot more than little miss perfect never-messes-up-a-magic-spell Bibittosue.

If Roller wants to protect Yume's virginity why won't she just take it herself?

I'd like to see that girl's butt.

You might get your chance. She wears pants under her dress, so they could do upskirt shots if they wanted to.

WHat kind of harlot do you take her for?

>cutting my wife out of the picture

I will fucking cut you.

Another spammy general thread.

I just notice Mahiru is carrying something. Don't tell me it is her fucking Karate Chop ttiles.

That said the S4 uniform is shit, so the less we see of her in it the better.

Thank you Hikari-chan!

Roller is really, really cute now.

I think I like Yui more than Lala now. I'm not sure why she is so good, but she is.

I like Lala, but she was a more safe protagonist. With Yui they decided to make her super wacky yet lovable. Her seiyuu also nailed the role.

I agree. /ai/ is shit and should be deleted. People don't even talk about the shows anymore, it's just a shitposting circlejerk.

Low-tier whinepost, it could use more buzzwords.

>now

My first impression of Yui (from pictures and such before the first episode) was completely wrong. I thought she would be meek and shy. But she's actually assertive and more fun than I thought she'd be.

I think Nino will be good too.

It's weird how Rola shines brighter than Yume, it's probably because she doesn't have everything handed to her for free and she has to earn everything through her hard-work and effort. Keep it up Rola!

Yui definitely exceeded expectations for me too. I've liked what little we've seen of Nino so far and I can't wait for her to finally go to PriPara, Michiru also seems fun but it doesn't seem like she'll join the main cast for a while.

Marry one
Fuck or Hug one
Kill one

Go to bed, roller.

She's at least 30% cuter after becoming an admin.

>implying Roller would ever talk shit about Yume

Shugo Chara is my favorite /ai/-related show, we need to talk about it more.

Fuck Kokoro, Kill Nozomi, Marry the new one.

I think it's a little too spicy but not enough cool.

Is Nino trying to be a samurai or something?

Etude of Radiance wasn't that great of a song
It made for a nice confession of love though

Nico needs to stay in her designated LL! containment thread.

Feel free to leave this "general" thread.

Stupid sexy Hiro.

I miss Ichigo
But I don't want to watch the first 2 seasons of Aikatsu for a third time.

That's the face of someone who's going to be in a fighting game soon.

is that really happening?

It's plastered all over the tatsunoko website.

Put idle in the fucking OP Jesus Kanzaki Christ, how hard is that to understand.

>Jesus Kanzaki Christ
Go to bed Ichigo.

Just search for Aikatsu, its not hard.

>Ichigo ditched all her friends to go to Shart in Mart

That was a bad ending to an otherwise 10/10 show.

Is S2 worth watching?

There's less Ichigo but there's lots of fluff

It's no trouble at all, but sometimes we may forget or the OP decides not to bother for no reason.

Sometimes you have to make sacrifices to achieve greatness. The ending was 10/10.

I would but
>no poem
>no idle on op
>/u/ baiting
And a bunch of retards that started shitposting last thread, this looks like false flagging.

>Shit ending
Shit taste.

Season 2 is step down from season 1 but still enjoyable.

How does S2's cast hold up to the Soleil trio? Ichigo lit up every episode and was half the reason the show was great.

OFFICIAL S4 RANKINGS AS OF 29/04/17

1. Ako
2. Yuzu

S1 > S2 >= Akari generation

You are the only shitposter here with all your imaginary boogeymen.

>No poem
>No idle in the OP
Gee, it's almost like threads that start with those are deleted more often than not because "it's a general" thanks to our stupid mods.

>/u/ baiting
Watch out everyone, don't post pictures with more than two girls on it ever again because otherwise /u/ will come and rape all the women in your family.

>And a bunch of retards that started shitposting last thread, this looks like false flagging.
Funny, considering they were talking exactly about idiots such as you.

Don't bring Sup Forums's autistic paranoia into these threads.

The new girls from the rival school aren't great, some people love them but for the most part they're a bit bland. The Starlight idols get less screen time in the first half of S2 because of them but it balances out later on. Ichigo is still great and it's worth continuing for her alone if you really love her.

I just feel bad for Aoi. And Ichigo didn't even beat Mizuki.

Do you have to be rude?

Watch S2 if you want Ichigo to finally beat Mizuki, although you need to watch until the movie that takes place in early S3 to see her character fully come to a close. You'll probably continue to feel bad for Aoi though.

It's okay. Aoi had lots of I miss Ichigo-sex with Ran in the meanwhile. I like to imagine that when they did stuff together one of them dressed up as Ichigo and pretended to be her.

>And Ichigo didn't even beat Mizuki.
Good. There's a reason people like Ichigo and don't call her a mary sue who gets everything handed over despite being super duper talented.

If only the same could be said about another blonde idol series protagonist that doesn't feel like she has earned anything at all and everything feels like it's handed over to her and even despite that she still acts like a retard on her first day despite having accomplished her main goal.

Okay I will give it a shot, although this girl in the preview looks really ugly.

Yes. Does he have to be so stupid? He doesn't but he does anyway. Stupid people get treated rudely.

She's the best of the new girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=HOv9VkLZhkA
Nijino Yume Dropout

It is, sadly.

You gotta be rude or they won't get it.

Get what? that they sould let people shit up the thread?

>And a bunch of retards that started shitposting last thread
Virtually any thread or post will be considered shitposting by someone, so this honestly has 0 meaning. You're literally shitting up this thread.

That's funny.

Are we enjoying Chii-chan?
Please watch it.

LOVE YOU!

That nobody wants to hear their empty complaints.
These threads always go more or less the same but sometimes for some reason someone will feel the need to stand up from their seat and say "GEE I'M SURE SEEING A LOT OF SHITPOSTING LATELY".
Hell, it happens all over Sup Forums and the only thing it does is derail threads into meta-whining. I'll stop replying to you after this or I'll be doing exactly what we shouldn't be doing.

I keep forgetting that it airs today.

Nice video, pretty amusing and really makes you remember the Gabriel Dropout OP sucked.

/ai/ AOTS. This show just makes me smile so much. I just wish it was a full 20 minute show.