Carrier announced more layoffs, a massive blow to trump

Carrier announced more layoffs, a massive blow to trump

>trump and mike Pence made a deal with carrier a year ago to keep the plant in the USA
>carrier took millions in taxpayers money, but has now decided to close the plant anyway
>many carrier employees regret their decision to vote for trump
>trump and his supporters now look like dumbasses

Trump is not saving jobs, but destroying them
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-carrier/more-layoffs-at-indiana-factory-trump-made-deal-to-keep-open-idUSKBN1F02TL

Carrier twitter page
mobile.twitter.com/Carrier

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/nytimes/status/944333495186358273
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trump is not saving jobs, but destroying them

Hmm. That seems to be at odds with the record employment and stock market levels.

unemployment is lower than it was during obama years.

nice try though faggy

MAGA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN RIGHT

>unemployment is lower than it was during obama years.

Tell that to the people without jobs laid off in Carrier and Wallmart.

They're probably too stupid and poor to care about country wide statistics.

People like that have no business in politics anyway...

Meanwhile

"Breaking911
Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
23h
Fiat Chrysler Announcement:
- Will Spend $1 Billion+ To Modernize Michigan Plant
- Bring Ram Truck Work Back From Mexico
- Add 2500 New Jobs
- Give $2,000 Bonuses To 60,000 Employees
- Company Cites Tax Reform For Investments"

Also while
> Sam’s club layoffs 11,000
>carrier layoff 1,000

That’s a net loss 9,500 right there

>unemployment down but some people got fired so it doesnt count for real

You forgot the "Former Trump supporter here" lead in, OP.

>Every other company hiring and raising starting wage.
>every other company moving to America
>Carrier doing Obamas bidding, why?

AT&T, Comcast, Sam’s Club and carrier all announced layoffs. Trump is a failure

THIS IS WHY CAPITALISM DOESN'T WORK AND LEADS TO DEGENERACY YOU RETARDS, BUSINESSES HAVE ZERO ALLEGIANCE TO THE COUNTRY OR PEOPLE. ONLY PROFIT MATTERS.

>reuters
establishment media
keep that bias in mind for context
objective media doesn't exist

i haven't even read the article yet and i'm not yet taking sides. just though it important to mention the context of where this news is coming from. known liars, manipulators, and propaganda artists of the people in power

Reminder, steelworkers are losing their jobs still
mobile.twitter.com/nytimes/status/944333495186358273

>blasting trump for taking credit on the things going well

>blaming trump and giving him credit when some things dont go well

seems reasonable and not even remotely hypocritical and biased

>lol fuck trump I wish I got laid off last year instead when we were going to outsource

Literally carrier is the only thing these idiot libcucks got. They’re silent on everything else...

How is it Trump's fault Carrier reneged?

Obama made the economy great, trump is destroying it

>MUH STOCK MARKET
>Doesn't know how to recognize a bubble before a crash

fuckin retard

>stock market boom creates billions in new wealth since election
>one small company has layoffs
>"massive blow"

i dunno, maybe there are multiple factors at work here? maybe it's not literally his fault every time a factory closes? just like its not always to his credit when something goes well?

meanwhile the general statistics are looking good and that can be at least partially credited i think to his polices that seem reasonable.

cheaper energy, clean coal, lower corporate tax rate. makes it easier for factories to bring jobs back to the us. that is absolute fact period. pure logic

Pic
1.4m workers. 190 each. 255,000,000 in bonuses. That could've easily been nothing. Are employees this ungrateful ? If the tables were turned. I'm sure none of them would give any of that 255m away.

This is why we need to close our borders and end welfare programs for illegals.

Once we start drilling more American is really going to boom.

If America becomes the number 1 provider of oil than America won’t have to worry about anything.

Does't know what net means.

Sage

obama was an establishment puppet. maybe trump is too but if so he's doing a much better job of acting like a real president.

or maybe the establishment hates trump but he got in anyways due to a rebellion within the deep state. but thats probably 2deep4u msm regurgitating sleepwalkers

We literally cost 4-5x more in every item for same quality crap from China. We just can't compete.

so what can be done to raise competitiveness?
cheaper energy (coal)
lower corporate taxes

if onyl trump would do these things... oh wait he is. it's almost like logic trumps feelings once again

Right? Thats the whole point of reducing corporate tax and providing incentives for companies to bring assets to the US. At least maybe we can get some assembly jobs here, we will never get all manufacturing back as long as child and slave labor are available for literal dirt in other countries

i would honestly be indifferent towards trump if i didnt keep seeing msm regurgitating sleepwalkers constantly bitch about them. then i have to corrrect their bullshit and every time i end up liking trump more.

you coming here to post this shit is backfiring. but you're sleepwalking so i doubt you'll notice. if noticing things was one of your strengths you'd be a proper conspiracy theorist rather then this russian collusion cnn peepeegate bullshit

when will people realize these companies care about gross profit and not their workers anymore?
Sure they have a right to be rich, but fuck'em if they can't throw a few bucks to keep their employees happy and motivated because they rather ship the job over to a country that equates to slave labor.
>oh no I'll lose a couple million to out of my billions to take care of my own employees

>trusting mainstream media journalists
follow the money retards, who pays them? what half dozen corporations own 90% of the media in the west? what is bilderburg and why do all the heads of politics, banking, and media go there to talk in secret when making policy decisions in the dark with international policymakers is illegal when done off record. but hey, they say they aren't making policies, these policy makers meeting in secret so i guess we'll take their word for it and not arrest them? come on. naive

Coal is not cheaper that is one reason it is going out and lower corporate taxes has already been proven to not help cause the money not spent on taxes is just used somewhere else.
The best thing to do is up corporate taxes on company's that use mostly outside country production.

to quote carlin
"it's a big club and you aint in it"

so why are we trusting big club media?
we're not
but the msm regurgitating sleepwalkers are

Exactly, no one can point to why Trump's policies have caused the layoffs. In fact, Trump's policies have led to employment and the layoffs were going to happen anyway. Companies plan these things years in advance and if they see no reason to stop, they're going to do it.

It's almost as if, liberals are cherry picking unfortunate events that were going to happen no matter what just after Trumps FIRST year as president while ignoring all the huge improvements he's made on the economy.

>proven
according to who? anderson cooper?
>Coal is not cheaper
WROOOOONG
i saw john olivers reprort too, it was propaganda bullshit

have fun with your inevitably exploding nuclear plants and impractical wind farm bullshit morons

Gross profits. Maybe you scan for more buzzwords when reading salon.

I can assure You several huge companies like amazon and Netflix care more about growth than profit.

>proven to not help cause the money not spent on taxes is just used somewhere else
what?
lower taxes means more profit for the corporations. its called an incentive. so it costs less to keep jobs in the us then it did before

are you even trying to think?

Is the wealth trickling down yet?

This is correct. Restructuring as it is called is planned in advance (it has to be accrued as a liability) and is stated in public financials.

Layoffs would have happened regardless.

You say that like tax money is spent better than non-tax money "just used somewhere else."

Tax money goes into budgets that are well above what government agencies need. I worked in the government and it is well known there are multiple huge buckets of money and if they're not spent, then you don't get that bucket next year, so needless shit is done often, like completely re-doing a section of the sidewalk in front of our building, building weird unused sections in the mailroom, etc, on and on.

there are many other sources for why coal is not a good source of energy.
Yes more profit to use to line there pockets or open more places over seas in cheaper labor country's lowering the taxes does nothing to have them bring jobs here. Oh and carrier in Indiana just layed off more people even with the extra tax insitives Trumptard gave them

also trump has been shrinking the government. a smaller government costs less to run and needs less tax money. and a smaller government works better anyways, less bloat, less energy going to corrupt interests. people left to their own devices and not held down by never ending regulations that only increase year after year after year until trump came along and starting cutting those regulations. he's like the common sense president

To Mexico

>How many of the green power jobs/factories are still around that Obama gave Billions to?
ZERO, we got fucked by a communist jihadi and you are complaining about Trump

>everything's a bubble
durrr

If there will be a correction, it's normal, it's part of a healthy market you fucking moron, it goes up then goes down, it doesn't mean it isn't prospering faglord.

>Yes more profit to use to line there pockets
yes, it's called an incentive. and they're not gaining low tax advantages on factories they're not opening are they.

>we'll just open a factory to pay cheaper taxes to use the money we save to open a factory in china ahahaha
oh wait thats retarded

coal could power america cheaply and cleanly for a thousand years. it was shut off because the people in power, the establishment, are evil, and dont want to have to rule over a population empowered by cheap energy. they wanted us poor and dependent on their handouts so they could have the power over us required for them to fullfill the objectives of their evil spiritual ideologies

2deep4u sleepwalker keep walking