Fucking retarded

Fucking retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamato-damashii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they still on Namek?

Th-Thats not just one infinity! It has surpassed aleph null and became skipped straight to aleph 2!! Hajime no ippo just disproved the continuum hypothesis.

Boxers arn't known for being the smartest.

The manga getting dumber as it goes on is supposed to show Ippo's descent into brain damage

I knew he was having trouble drawing a straight line but this is ridiculous

>final chapter
>an exhausted and bloodied Ippo looking up from the ground after defeating Ricardo
>I did it coach, I did it for you (now deceased), Ippo says as he raises his arm
>scene fades into an hospital where a comatose Ippo is laying in his deathbed as the machines were finally turned off

>The machines stop pumping air into ippo
>Ippo starts to dream about the coach
>YOU NEED MORE AIR IN YOUR BODY
>Feels an intense slap on his back, as if the coach was actually there
>Ippo starts gasping for air, his pores open as to help absorb more of the atmosphere around him
>Slowly Ippo recovers and never forgets his coaches teachings.

Wait I'm only at episode 40 of the first anime
what's happening

WHAT'S HAPPENING

>his eyes...
>THEY'RE STILL ALIVE!!!

We're learning introductory knot theory via the dempsy roll.

Nothing is happening. Nothing will ever happen. 3000 chapters will go by and he won't be any closer to actually developing boxing skill outside of "get the shit beat out of you for several rounds and then come back with a special punch that reverses everything".

So pinoys are truly the strongest race in the world.

>ippo still wearing the weights

Almost as retarded as the guy trying to shake hands with the left hand.

Is the 4th dimensional infinity dempsy roll finally real?

The author finally understood he made a character that should be unbeatable and is therefore finally giving him the weapons to back it up story-wise.

Retarded? Ippo is taking it to the next level. He will probably fuck aronud for one round as he will feel way too light.

But Takamura hasn't lost yet and has all the weapons he needs.

Left handed Asians do this all the time, they're to used to bowing

>The author finally understood he made a character that should be unbeatable
Ippo hasn't displayed any ability to be unbeatable. He gambles by going all offense and has floored for it more than one. He's honestly lucky that Sawamura was a showboat because, at that time, Sawamura was better than him.

>has all the weapons he needs
He really doesn't. He pulled that Bison win out of his ass as he had no business winning that fight.

I fucking hate how lax I've been in organizing my pictures, I've been looking for that goddamn screencap for an hour.

When did Miyata get a tan?

There it is, goddamn it. Thank you.

Based Mashiba. Thanks upside down satan.

Always happy to serve

Manga kino.

pretty sure I have never seen ippo be cocky before ever

has anyone told her how big ippos dick is?

I'm pretty sure shed get a fucking move on if she heard

He was somewhat cocky/mad when he fought the guy who insulted the coach.

What does Yamato Damashi even mean?

google.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamato-damashii

In short something like the japanese spirit.

Still on woolly?

Kind of weird that a nation as obsessed with patriotism as America doesn't have a similar concept.

The US have race and god.

t. 60% that believes in a jew
HALLELUJAH

Jesus was supposed to be the transcendental jew

America has a "May the best man win" mentality of sports. It's why American teams hve no problem recruiting the best players from other countries and why they wanted to get black people on their teams during times of segregation. The American dream is that if you work hard you'll get what you want, not that you'll get what you want just by virtue of being American.

>tfw Mashiba is trapped in a retarded story

I feel for him. Eventually one night he's going to come home and find his imouto unable to walk.

wasn't she his nurse tho?

>Ippo isn't unbeatable
>Implying

He's been painted as having ungodly strength. Enough strength to knock you out simply by tapping your body. He's got enough speed, or acceleration, if you prefer, to be able to quickly get into someone's guard. Then, contrary to what most people suggest, as it's nothing more than a meme, Ippo does not get hit that often. I can count more fights where he didn't get a beating than fights where he got his head bashed in. He can take a counter while punching with his full strength and shrug it off.

This genetical freak should be, for all purposes, unbeatable.

Holy fuck, Ippo hasn't fought for 100+ chapters. This fucking pacing.

In 500 more chapters Ippo will retire
Then in 200 chapters he will be back to fight Mr. T
Then in another 300 chapters he will unretire again to avenge Takamura who gets killed by a Russian boxer and also buy his mom a robot butler that she fucks.
Then in 700 chapters he will unretire for one last fight in a world where nobody gives a fuck about boxing anymore because MMA exists.
Then he will train Takamuras kid to be the next champ and we will have a new series.

But they do: American exceptionalism.

All the while not even holding hands with Kumi

When was the last time Ippo had a plan for the match? The title fight with Sendo was so good because Ippo used strategy, both something prepared before the match and something he came up during it and those things won him the title.

It is you who is the retarded.

He had a plan against the little shit who thought he could seal Ippo's Dempsey. From thereon though, the coach made him coast on his physic. It truly made it feel like the coach thought it didn't matter what the other could pull, Ippo was strong and resilient enough to handle it and cave their skull in, so that's all Ippo did.

His fight with Karasawa is still the best

That match was something else.

>takes 5000 headshots a match
>unbeatable

>takes 5000 headshots a match
>still wins
>not unbeatable

A literal line > ippo

Ippo will retire if he loses again ergo he will not lose. I think it's likely that Ricardo loses or retires before they fight and it doesn't happen. Ippo has 3 fights he must fight not including mooks like this flip can thrown in to show >muh best Asian stock is from grorious Nippon. That's a minimum of 500 chapters George still needs to draw assuming Ippo doesn't lose another fight.

At this point I don't know if I like or hate Kumi. They will never ever kiss let alone fuck, they act like fucking middle schoolers despite being like 25, and every time she's on panel these days it's to wish Ippo would lose so he'd retire.

As I thought, Mari was definitely the best girl all along.

>720° 4-dimensional dempsey roll
>It's literally about to happen in the manga right now

Fucking MEME MAGIC.

Pity the author forgot Ippo was skilled from then on.

>As I thought, Mari was definitely the best girl all along.

This. Ippo's a top pleb for letting her go and that one reporter guy as well for not cheating on his wife with her desu.

DUDE BOXING LMAO

Itagaki > Ippo

>He really doesn't. He pulled that Bison win out of his ass as he had no business winning that fight.
But user, big toe strength.

I like Mari, but her liking Ippo is so fucking dumb and hard to accept it pisses me off.

chapter 171 when the go out to drink as a group, takamura tells everyone when she's there

I honestly just clicked on a random chapter just now and happened to run into that

That's not a knot. It's two loops intersecting each other.

gb2reddit

I loathe Takamura.

HnI has aawful fights though, the time between the fights is the only stuff worth reading.

Yeah, it never made sense.