Do you have any game or manga which you want to see in Anime?

Do you have any game or manga which you want to see in Anime?
Pic related.

You are out of the loop dumb mobileposter.

Berserk.

I just fought Seath again today, and one of those clams got in the boss arena

I just finished Ares and it was unexpectedly feelsy
Would kill to have in animated, especially in a style similar to Samurai Champloo

NieR/Drakengard

Hentai Kamen.

The biggest obstacle of darksouls animation is the protagonist.
Unlike a Persona 4, nobody want to see them have a personality.

Nier uses quite a lot of its media traits, to adapt it to anime you'd either have to discard of lots of its uniqueness or come up with tricks of the animation medium.

Bloodborne.

Have him be silent and always wear a helmet.

On one hand, I'd absolutely love to see this animated. On the other hand, I already saw what happened with Zetman and would hate to see that happen again.

>Do you have any game or manga which you want to see in Anime?

>any game or manga

>or manga

>manga

Trails of Cold Steel

Make sure its just as fucking nuts as the game was.

Nothing would make sense

There are some manga that haven't gotten turned into an anime yet. You suffering succotash!

yes but, how are your legs?

ascended to the ok plane of existence

would it really? haven't played but stuff with a lot of random battles and focus on fighting always have a hard time adapting over

cause it's not like the two ever cross-over or exist in separate industries or anything

It'll be Game of Thrones meet D&D

This one. 2 cours should be enough to adapt all of it with proper pacing.

FFT would make Sup Forums lose its collective shit for multiple reasons

it would be best to handle the first part by doing a mla:te-style first few episodes where all of the cadets die

That'd be amazing but they'd need to give it at least two seasons worth

This has my vote, they already made a PV with Kumoko's voice, nai wa

A proper MH anime would be nice.
The shonen monster riding one currently airing is lame.
MH has a lot of established world easy to work with, and it wouldn't be hard to just have the crew do random hunts for each of the series' towns and that'd be enough for me.

Are you retarded?

not really. unless it's a high quality one.

Ace Combat Zero would be awesome. I wouldn´t even mind if the planes were CG as long as it was as good as in the games. I wouldn´t even give a fuck if it was PS2-tier CG.

lets not ruin a good thing.

>YWN BE IN SERVICE TO SAMIDERE TO HELP HER DESTROY THE WORLD.
>SHE WILL NEVER TELL YOU, "I LOVE YOU, MY DEMON KNIGHT!!"

>YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A CHINESE ZODIAC ANIMAL FAMILIAR
>RON HUE THE TURTLE KNIGHT WILL NEVER WAKE YOU UP FOR A WORLD OF ADVENTURE.
Also Dr McNinja

I don't think Japan is ready for Dr McNinja.

>wanting a post-2000s-anime about your favorite game

could you imagine if the Japanese were introduced properly to Law of Conservation of Ninjutsu, Judy, Sparklelord, KING RADICAL, and of course Mustache magic?

it would cause a RADICAL paradigm shift that.... wait, that would be King Radicals doing.

>Gothic horror
>Fucked up imagery
>Somewhat Anachronistic story
>Silent MC who is beholden to all the horrors around him
>So many WTF moments

This already got a manga that was great, I wouldn't mind seeing a single season for Baroque

I'd love to see a Starcraft anime, but knowing Japan they'd find a way to turn it into a battle harem in space.

CUTE
GIRLS
ROLLING
DICE

I'd watch it. few episode mini arcs covering different tabletop RPGs, with the girls passing the role of game master each time.

>each girl has distinctly different interests, leading to conflict such as one wanting to play as a manly and honorable knight in another girls mahou shoujo game
>one always, ALWAYS plays incredibly chuuni characters
>student council president is extremely passionate about the hobby and embarrassed about it
It would be dope. Especially if it goes in-depth about japanese tabletop.

Still mad

No the anime adaption the anime industry needs is FFT:A, it would be a commentary on the anime industry and the shit load of isekai garbage.

Quick Start exists.

Never thought I'd see this mentioned ever and certainly not on Sup Forums.
I hoped you played Grand Edition(it's fully translated if you haven't)

Fund it.

i actually agree.

Starsector with mods is basically anime anyway

Why isn't there one yet? Is it really not popular?

Devil's Ecstasy

Golden Kamui and pic related are my most wanted adaptations.

I've been meaning to read that, but it always ends up going further and further in my backlog. How is it compared to Golden Kamui?

it's shit

It's great, fuck you.
It doesn't take itself too seriously, and we get a lot of good little stories. It's kinda like a more light hearted Indiana Jones with hunting and cooking mixed in.

It has a fictional setting, but takes place in a similar "turn of the century" period, with a bigger focus on military stuff.

Also, there's a cute reverse trap.

Xcom but dark souls would be cool too