SJW-free SciFi

Recommend me some SJW-free novels guys. Preferably space opera, but I will take anything.

Must have no sjw / gender pronoun bullshit / stronk womyn for the sake of being stronk / forced political commentary by liberals.

Alastair Reynolds turned full on sjw in his latest books, pic related is tolerable, but still has the sjw / feminism injections from time to time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dhFM8akm9a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh and before someone says go to /lit/... that board is full on lefty sjw.

Heinlein was pretty based, obviously. If you mean more recent stuff..
John C. Wright's Eschaton Sequence was p good (six books, the last one just came out recently).
Vernor Vinge's stuff? Its been awhile but I dont remember it being SJWy at all.
Dan Simmon's Hyperion series?

starship troopers

I actually bought this book on a whim, but haven't read it yet.
How is it?

Few examples here

>Warhammer 40k
>Starship Troopers
>Domination of the Draka
>Lensman
>Halo novels
>Philip K Dick's books
>Star Wars: Thrawn Trilogy

bumping

WH40K in general

I have read all the classics, looking for new stuff. Forgot to mention it, apologies.

This Eschaton thing looks promising, thank you! Can you compare it to something?

It is the best current space opera by far. Not fully sjw, so it is readable.

You obviously haven't seen the TV show adaptation. SJW as fuck. They changed a bunch of characters races for 'diversity'.

Brandon Sanderson series "Stormlight Archives" and "Neuromancer".

Been wanting a space opera and one was just gathering dust at the bottom of my bookshelf. Thanks, user.

Iain M. Banks Culture series, hands down.

Neuromancer, Count Zero, Mona Lisa Overdrive

Still better than anything else syfy is pushing out these days.

>Iain M. Banks Culture series
yeah Banks was p good I was bummed when he died

caliban's war was fucking garbage, i'd rather read leviathan wakes 10 times in a row.

i prob know the answer but still. is it worth continuing or does it gets even worse in the 3rd book and so on?

Don't people change genders on a whim though?

>that board is full on lefty sjw.
No it's not, people unironically talk shit about kike authors and you never get banned

Vox Day and his crowd are sure to have what you're looking for. I know he promotes new books on his blog all the time, mostly fantasy and sci-fi.
voxday.blogspot.com/

They also change species. Or stop existing as human altogether and merge with gestalt AIs. Or spend centuries in simulations as disembodied consciousnesses, or in stasis.

Gender changing is the least odd thing they do. However the books aren't focused on the culture itself but what's outside of it.

This is what you need. Subplot about btfo space muzzies as a bonus

>Not recommending Altered Carbon, one of the best transhuman subject novels, full of gunplay, violence, incredibly raunchy sex scenes and thought provoking existential questions.

That said avoid his fantasy series. The main character is as Gay as the day is long and has multiple gay sex scenes.

Should I read the first two?

Currently about 70% through Stand on Zanzibar based on a previous one of these threads. Scarily prescient so far, but enjoying it.

I would recommended Armor by John Steakley. Basically starship troopers with properly written action. Has the post Vietnam vibe on the meaninglessness of war but it's more personal and not grandstanding.

Yes. Start with Altered Carbon.

Honestly the second and third novels are pale shadows of it.

Banks is a commie asshole.

>start reading Expanse
>first book is awesome
>turns into SJW fest

Fuck this gay universe. I'm beyond super mad right now.

The show is more sjw than the books, still good tho

Sounds like fantasy?

Read it all twice.

3 to 5 are from ok to good, 6 is an absolute garbage pile and 7 is brilliant. The plot starts moving in 7, much of the ones before that are filler.

I think Castalia has only one space opera out, read it already. I am dubbed to his blog's rss feed, the fucker reads Sup Forums daily.

Looking it up now, thanks!

I've been starving for good cyberpunk lately. BR2049 spoiled me.

Check out the Old Guy series.
Here’s a sample that I just read last night:
>"Vargas used to say that the primary strength of the Neoliberals was their total lack of shame. You could catch them in lies, or contradictions, they could screw up totally, or rob you blind, and they wouldn’t care. They would just go on saying whatever they wanted to say and doing whatever they wanted to do. Neoliberalism is the application of power without moral restraint. You cannot debate them, you cannot reason with them. You can suck up to them and hope to be rewarded. You can do nothing and they will crush you into abject slavery. Oppose them in the slightest way, and they will destroy you by any means possible. Appeals to conscience are as useful as fighting cancer by asking for sympathy. Ultimately the only winning strategy for dealing with Neoliberalism is to kill it." from "Splendid Apocalypse: The Fall of Old Earth (An Old Guy/Cybertank Adventure Book 5)" by Timothy J. Gawne
"Vargas used to say that the primary strength of the Neoliberals was their total lack of shame. You could catch them in lies, or contradictions, they could screw up totally, or rob you blind, and they wouldn’t care. They would just go on saying whatever they wanted to say and doing whatever they wanted to do. Neoliberalism is the application of power without moral restraint. You cannot debate them, you cannot reason with them. You can suck up to them and hope to be rewarded. You can do nothing and they will crush you into abject slavery. Oppose them in the slightest way, and they will destroy you by any means possible. Appeals to conscience are as useful as fighting cancer by asking for sympathy. Ultimately the only winning strategy for dealing with Neoliberalism is to kill it." from "Splendid Apocalypse: The Fall of Old Earth (An Old Guy/Cybertank Adventure Book 5)" by Timothy J. Gawne

LEgend of Galactic Heroes is pretty based if you can slog through the shitty combat moments.

CZ and MLO were shit compared to Necromancer.

That said Necromancer sets the bar ridiculously high. I come back and read it every couple of years and am still blown away each time.

>Street Samurai

>Space Rastas

>Insane (((oligarch))) families living on chaotic orbitals.

>Edgy and dirty as fuck cyberpunk cities

>80s style hacking

I would watch a movie made of this book in a heartbeat.

exactly but according to
it gets better. i'll give the 3rd book couple of chapters. if it starts with heavy sjw crap like the second i'm out

I want you to imagine my asshole.

Is it safe to tell Neil Gaiman to fuck himself and his gay-ass coattail riding books here?

I loved AC but thought Broken Angels was weak, and WF was the best of the series.

You're in for a fucking treat user.

Ian m banks
>culture novels

Vox Day

Hollywood would fuck it up beyond repair somehow even though it's basically just a pulp noir book with sci-fi elements.

I thought Altered Carbon was pretty degenerate. Peter Hamilton is the worst though—Commonwealth society (space EU) is utterly cucked by clones.

Yeah probably. Plus it's a lot of material to condense into two hours.

I say put Ridley Scott and the guy who directed the new Blade Runner in charge of it.

Peter F. Hamilton's series:
The Reality Disfunction
The Neutronium Alchemist
The Naked God

Massive, epic, and fairly based (written in the 90's when the Clintons were racists and SJW stuff was only a commie's wet dream).

Also, check out John Scalzi's Old Man's War (but don't read the follow up books which are shit). Short but fun and well written.

Altered Carbon tv series by (((netflix)))

youtu.be/dhFM8akm9a4

>John Scalzi
is a gigantic SJW faggot
if you're going to read his stuff, at least steal it

I've read all of those user, but thanks. Has to be something new that I've missed.

I've been reading the book of the new sun by Gene Wolfe. It's good stuff. I've heard he's written a fair bit of sci-fi as well, I don't know how good it holds up but I would be very surprised if it had any such bullshit in it. Though be warned, he's been caught on record saying that what he considers a metric for how good a book is, is whether it's a better experience re-reading it than seeing the story develop for the first time. So 190% of this shit just goes over my head, there's a lot of abstract shit in it I mean. And he's a walking thesaurus, uses some real archaic expressions. The kind of guy who'd proudly show you shelf after shelf of dictionaries if you visit, I'm sure.

>John Scalzi'

Loved Gaiman when I was younger. Even met him at a book signing.

>Fast forward to post red pilled me.

Realized what an absolute Kike he is. Everything he has written undermines Christianity, Western history and values, and tries to subvert society.

I'm not sure what disgusted me more about the TV adaptation of American God's; that Shadow was played by a nigger, or that Emily Browning was cast as his coalburning, slut wife.

I loved that book.

>film
Jesus no, remember what they did to johnny mnemonic.

Also if you like that style try Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson

Read John Ringo’s stuff. His “Troy Rising” and “Legacy of the Aldenata” series are the space opera you need. His Ghist/Kildar stuff is pretty based action, and the Black Tide Rising is some kickass post-apocalyptic zombie killing goodness.

Look for Tom Kratmann’s “Desert Called Peace” series. “caliphate” is good standalone stuff

Larry Correia monster Hunter series

Travis S. Taylor does some pretty good hard sci-fi.

Most of the Baen catalog is NSFSJWs, though Eric Flint is the token old-school Democrat.

Hamilton is indeed cucked and a sub par writer. His stories go nowhere and his 'twists' are contrived and pointless.

Altered Carbon was gritty without being degenerate I thought. And a pretty eye opening perspective on possible futures.

>YFW it's possible you could be tortured, infinitely, in whatever shape, form and circumstances your torturers want. Forever. And your only way out is being trained enough to kill yourself through sheer force of will alone.

Wrong pic

I'm currently on 54% of the 7th book, and I really hope you are right.

The author may be, but the story isn't.

Isn't David Weber in Baen? Honorverse turned into terrible sjw degeneracy.

Hmm. Not sure how to feel about this. But knowing (((Netflix))) it will be pozzed.

Cyberpunk is a great genre to read for getting pumped about our dystopian hellscape future

>Tom Kratmann
>larry corriera

You ever go on the old weaponsman site user? Kratmann used to post there.

>Gene Wolfe
i somehow managed to avoid reading book of the new sun until now, just finished them
started urth of the new sun yesterday

Stephen Baxter
Alastair Reynolds(slightly pandering to diversity lately but I think mosty to silence SJW inquisition)
Greg Bear
Gregory Benford
Greg Egan

All mostly hard sf authors.

Sup Forums in a nutshell...

>hey any books that aren't shit?
well I liked 'book' by 'person'
>OMG you like something by 'person' ... 'person is a giant fag bucket ... you must be a commie shill ... kys!!!

Olaf Stapledon "Starmaker"

Dune has turbo feminist witches that get BTFO constantly

>Humanity is mostly composed of third world dysgenics who breed like rabbits, sent to colonize as many worlds as possible to lay claim to habitable planets.

>They are defended by the thin green line of the Union Forces. Who are taken exclusively from white first world nations (whites are not allowed to colonize other worlds).

>These soldiers have a 75% mortality rate. And if they survive they are dumped back into a normal body on some shitty poo in loo world where they will be the only whites on a planet of millions of brown protohumans.

Sounds pretty cucked to me.

I've just started on the third entry. The second got real weird, I'm glad he's toned it down a little. So far at least. Can you imagine him writing some SJW schlock?

Yes.
Honestly I forget if it was Weber or Flint who’s the token liberal there. And yeah, Honorverse started sucking after a while. Stopped reading when she started having a thing for that married Admiral.

I've read their entire bibliography, but thanks, someone else might find it useful.

The expanse is great because it makes basic income look like shit. I couldn’t get into the latest novel though. I’ll try again soon, I guess.

Nope.

Wish Kratman would do more of the M Day series. Reading about Hugo Chavez being assassinated was nice. Too bad he IRL died of cancer instead of from sudden lead overdose.

The Three Body Problem.

You're all welcome.

Scalzi is a faggot, though. He might as well be a literal faggot. I'm sure he takes it up the ass with a dildo.

The Expanse is kiked AF. The real hero (Amos) is depicted as some psycho fuck up because he does what needs to be done.

I recommend Frontlines. It is military science fiction.

There is a little poz, for instance the badass Russian is a fag and there are some stronk wamanz, but other than that it is solid.

>read anything by Isaac Asimov

it's well written but author lacks basic knowledge about modern telescopes, which makes his Dark Forest theory absolutely obsolete.
Basically advanded telescope would be able to detect life and civilizations without the need to listen to radio signals

Pretty much hit the same point, but with his comics. Felt like he was trying really hard to be Alan Moore or Grant Morrison, only more hamfisted. I dropped him before I could get to his more famous books, mostly because of a book of short stories that hit levels of degeneracy strictly for degeneracy's sake.

Yeah, the guy was rw af, interesting dude too being ex USSF

You read Persepolis Rising yet? It is ok I guess. The crew is all old and decrepit and shit is just falling apart.

You guys spend a lot of time reading books you aren't sure are good.

Amos is a sociopath. He is depicted as crazy because he is. He was a child sex slave. He only cares about his friends. Care is a loose word. He’d just rather not see them die.

fucking blindsight. brutal treatise that self-awareness is a fad in the longgame of evolution. get good at surviving is all that matters. a lot of appendix shit about electromagnetic stimulation of brain makes faggots see ghosts and do shit, we are complex, malfunctioning wiring not some special lala soul

and Watts earlier book Starfish is also pretty grim

>Persepolis Rising
is Winston Duarte /ourguy/?

the forever war joe haldemann
vietnam veteran, it shows, it's good
no faggotry, men and women are required to sleep together to maintain morale before deploying

Stross
All the Lensman series
Altho PKD is a fucking topnotch author he was as left as they come
Iain Banks
Early Peter F. Hamilton (Mindstar Rising etc.)
William Gibson
Bruce Sterling
Frank Herbert

That's just what's on the shelves in front of me.

Quiet War and it's sequel Gardens of the Sun.. don't remember how much gender bending there is (the biotech is pretty advanced and central to the whole book, like people being adapted to specific space environments) but it's awesome harder sci fi with space opera elements

Neal Stephenson's Seveneves has stronk women astronauts but without spoiling too much it's pretty racial / HBD . Plus the what if scenario is a mindfuck

For pure military sci fi there's the Frontlines series (written by an ex German military guy)..

tv amos is basically a new character, book amos isn't psycho at all. if anything he's teh comic relief

Warhammer is done. The authors are cucked.

This whole series and beyond the frontier

Gets a bit repetitive but it's fun

>Lensman
MY FUCKING NIGGER.

Read the Wizard Knight too.

All this patrician taste... /lit/ eternally and irrevocably BTFO.

>Lensman

Way too old. Cannot stand the writing style, people had no idea how to write scifi before Heinlein.

>Stross
Stross is a faggot but I do like the Laundry books

There's some space agey feel good gender sexuality shit in this series but luckily it doesn't feel forced, more like almost plausible given the universe. A pretty solid series honestly.

>no faggotry
Did you miss the part with the state enforced homosexuality for all of earth? Granted it's played as something weird and alien for the protagonist but there is definitely faggotry.

yes starfish good too. read the other half blindsight, echopraxia "to learn without even realize you are learning" its grim and.. i like it no heroes just badases

Isn't Lensman the series that Green Lantern plagiarized?

>Lensman

Not the Skylark series, user...

Jules verne
H.G. Wells

Classics are always nice

Forgot to add Donaldson's Gap cycle, didn't see anyone mention it. Top-notch space opera.