My fellow black Americans, Trump insulted our mother Africa by saying it's a shithole...

My fellow black Americans, Trump insulted our mother Africa by saying it's a shithole. Let's show him he's wrong by all moving there

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Colonization_Society
thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=JtDbaqODgOk
youtube.com/watch?v=_fiuXORKdbI
theroot.com/for-those-considering-blaxit-i-present-to-you-japan-1819500206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hell yea fuck drumpf and fuck wypypo

>Ohhhhh nooooooo, that sucks

>This can actually work

Oh my god please promote this

Oh no, what ever would we do without black people!

No it can't, dipshit.

I don't know if I'm ready just yet

>wasting numbers

Do you want to piss white people off? Stop calling yourself african-americans and start calling yourself simply "Americans". Stop calling white people Americans and start calling them "European-Americans".

Take back the title, to which we have a much stronger claim considering we are ALL colonial era and are of a uniquely american genetic makeup, while European-Americans are genetically identical to Europeans.

MAKE AFRICA GREAT AGAIN!

>tromboning
Wait...what?

Of all the things written in the picture, that's the one you point out?

Make pooh land full of pooh again

Make poo in loo again.

I would like a "One Cunt Wolf Pack", please.

Bump

Finally, brothers!

40 acres and a mule in africa. Come on trump fund it, be the next lincoln.

Bump

Wurzle my nigga...

come home kang man

lets do it gtfo

If you hadn't been stoned in history class, you'd know that this has been tried before. We're stuck with each other, fucker. Better off just learning how to get along.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Colonization_Society

Yea nigga, we need a strong black Africa so lets get the whole American black community to move to Ghana. While were at it we should bring some mexicans with us to save them from Trump. Brother blacks let us unite with our people in Africa.

this are awesome, make more!!

Africa is a shithole.

Yeah, well, now we are critical nigger-mass. I think it is time to try again.

go ahead make africa great again

>Let's show him he's wrong by all moving there

KEK

STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY!!

For too long, brothers and sisters, we have taken the abuses and insults of the white man. It is time for us to leave, and show them the greatness of Africa.

Shut up pinky, cracker ass cracker you delete this fucking post right now.

>I had an Idea along these lines yesterday but a little different
>Like the for #ourdaughters meme about the military during the election.

This time its #TakeMyPlace where white liberals will offer to trade citizenship with people from shit hole countries.

>drumpf wants to deport this

White boi white boi watcha gonna du when blakz left uu~ooo.

This is a pretty nice looking city.

We were kings while the white man was living in caves and eating bugs

thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/

Blax are so delusional they think they're punishing us by "taking" these things away.
Thank god, just leave already.

YES

Can someone shop Wakanda onto this map? It could get niggers excited about leaving for Africa after Black Panther.

Remember that whitey wants you to think Africa is a shithole to keep us here and serve them

Yes. I said shut it down...No, Shut it all down!!

cut down on the grade 12 language, these are niggers not just any nationalist

They whole country is gonna collapse when we gone lol

Well shit, who doesn't love ping pong?

And here comes the Kangz crossover

This can work!

There's a reason when you Google "American inventors" it's all blacks that come up.

omg, as a white supremacist, a nazi, and a KKK member, this is very worrying. I really hope all black people don't move to Africa. It would really change my views on race and cause me enormous grief. Please don't make me regret becoming a racist by making such a brave and proud move. This country would collapse without intelligent black people, whose contributions cannot be overstated. Will you really leave us, pathetic trailer trash, to fend for ourselves, as you lounge in the black paradise and move on to discover new technologies, medical cures, and inhabitable planets?

The only worthy thing on that list was Prince and MJ and theyre already dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=JtDbaqODgOk

kek almost revealed ourselves with that one

>I am a faggot
found a good gift for OP

Throw in a case of malt lika and some automatic weapons (delivered upon arrival in their new African home) I think this could work.

you had that lol in the end coz even you know its a joke

#DasRiteOfReturn

Hmm... its funny how liberals talk about that kind of thing. But it really hasn't caught on has it? Just like all the celebrities that promised to leave the country when Trump got in office. But they are still here too. I think the reason is that many black people as very thoughtful and they know that Trump is correct about Africa being a third world dump and they wouldn't move there if you paid them.

>Exodus
>Homeland
>Imminent

Those words are likely too big for the typical African American to comprehend. Try something a bit easier.

nigga i left for father africa a long fukkin time ago. join me it is paradise no white people cops dont fkn gank you for breathing your kids got a chance at growing up and ay man da weed is d bomb

>i have good aids

I used to have a kang big brain Wojack saved for this type of occasion, but i have't used it since the meme war and can't find it anywhere. That shit is infuriating.

It's a neat idea but it'll never work. There's no welfare in Africa and no minimum wage either.

>Dr.Gay
op found his one

Why would Americans voluntarily go to Africa?

poor b8

you're not good at chess are you, tyrone?

Fund this. Best idea yet.

Brudas

bump

good stuff, gonna start spamming it on normie and black kikebook pages.

This is not a new meme. Black Americans are dumb, but not that dumb

Examples? This is literally the first I've seen of this meme

>blaxit
Good idea, but it isn't working because it relies upon rational thinking.
Better idea: use fear and rely instead upon the niggers' irrational thinking.
Africans panic when they become convinced of superstitious rumors - meme than and it will get them all to stampede back to Nigeria quick before they have a chance to think twice.

>hi-tek afrikans n shiet
>wite man erazed our history
>we wuz kangz in afrika

I will give a months pay towards getting all you fine upstanding niggers back to africa.

Racist, no it ain't. We live like kings over here, so much better than America. #blaxit

>t. really newfag

It is time my brothers to reject the white man's country and move home with our own kind to mother Africa!

Let's move to Liberia, where by their own Constitution whites can never become citizens! No toxic whiteness! No oppression of our people! Take back from the white man's greed and return your body and soul to our mother Africa!

You're trying to hard. The Americos ran Liberia fairly decently until the CIA supported the natives.

Good one

That was when niggers had a purpose as slaves and America was in large part dependent on slave labor at the time. It's different now.

follow me black bruddas I know de wey to Uganda

You heard all dem statistiscs saz we be dying at higher rate than crackers and sheit well it aint that it is dat DEY ARE KILLING US !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=_fiuXORKdbI

I'M GETTING THE FUX BACK TO AFRICA RIGHT NOW MUDERFUXERS!!!

Basically. I spend the majority of my time on /fit/

BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH BWAH

Hahahahaha

This is a great idea.

C'mon guys, go and reach your destiny. Go and be super-advanced black panthers out of the evil reach of caveman whitey. We will just sit and watch with awe from a distance as you colonize saturn.

Brothers, it's time we stop waiting for our reparations and demand free passage to Africa so we can make our own nation great. It's the only way we'll ever rule over the white folk again.

this is an actual movement.
theroot.com/for-those-considering-blaxit-i-present-to-you-japan-1819500206
They'll face worse discrimination in Japan because Japs actually care about following laws