Is UK a Shithole?

Is UK a Shithole?

Apparently just London. Day of the Wipe when?

Yes, Canada too

yes, Gott strafe England

>wh*te people

Brighton's fun

it's degenerate but fun

there's a shop there that does very fancy cakes

it is chocolate cake you fucking mutt

I'm so disgusted by op pic that I need to know if a video is available of this disgusting act, should anyone try to link it to me I'll know not to click it. So gross.
I need the source of this disgusting act so I can know what internet pages to stay away from.

Is it really? I tried reverse image searching it on google but I couldn’t find anything on it.

One word about that picture: WHY?

I dunno, is it?

Can’t put my finger on it.

yumola

you got high res of this?

I really don’t know user.

It's obviously a staged photo

Shithole?
That's a shit WINDOW!

AHHHHHHHHH-HAHAHA!

Wtf is the context of this pic OP?

LOL. Think some day, if you try reeeeally hard, you'll be as powerful as America?

Nope. But keep trying. Your superpower-envy is pretty strong, but just lay back and think of England.

fpbp

The north is a complete shithole, and full of morons. London is also a shithole. But the south-west is lovely. We keep our holes clean here.

sad!

An island of fags run by cat ladies and paki rspe gangs, it’s worse than a shit hole.

Why are anglos so fucking degenerate

Only some areas. I work there and my area is 90% white, every other guy you see is in a suit. On the other hand, there's sections which are 80% foreign.

London is, Birmingham is, most of the rest is ok.

Trips of degeneracy

What is it with Brits and poo? I remember watching a British weight loss show and like 50% of it was about healthy stools.
This is why India was never potty trained properly

depends where you live... south london is similar to parts of chicago

I've seen mad niggers with a crackpipe in their hand walking into the mcdonalds and ordering a hamburger just to name something..

The woman is Russian and the shit is photoshoped.

>156504532

>
Mate, come on. The US is still trying to be as powerful as we were. We're not competing with anyone anymore. We're sitting back, sipping tea and pissing ourselves at the state of you. Because that makes us feel better about ourselves. Yeah, we were great and we've fallen into difficult times, but at least we're not American.

>I-I-I-I-IT'S NOT REAL, I SWEAR!!!!

>Mate, come on. The US is still trying to be as powerful as we were. We're not competing with anyone anymore. We're sitting back, sipping tea and pissing ourselves at the state of you. Because that makes us feel better about ourselves. Yeah, we were great and we've fallen into difficult times, but at least we're not American.

I've visited Swindon, Bristol and Gloucester. All shit.

That's fucking scarily accurate to the point where I feel it necessary to check for Russell Brand outside. With a big fucking stick.

What's with you bongs and feces?

>"Who Did the Poo?" is a popular baby-shower game played by new and expecting mothers in the United Kingdom. The mothers of infants and toddlers will bring the soiled diapers of their children to the event where they will then be numbered and lined up on a table. Although the rules vary from group to group, it is generally accepted that the guests are to take turns examining the feces in each diaper and try to guess who's child the diaper belongs to. The game has come under scrutiny in recent years for it's questionable sanitary practice and possible health risks.

omggggg DAE abso HATE living in this shithole?

why live in pic related when i can live with Kangs in Queens NY

like, we don't even have scooter accessible starbucks on every corner, unlike HOUSTON! h8 u uk and h8 u mam

Why is she shitting outside of a Wal-Mart?

Ain't a god-damn thing wrong with western fried chicken, son.

I live in a place like that. Middle of nowhere. No nogs, wogs or zogs for 20 miles. Just unspoiled countryside and coastline dotted with chocolate box villages. The REAL England.

> accessible and walkable villages. cosy pubs filled with dogs and proper beer. few folk songs at the good ones.

ummmmmm.. no sweetie. I want some of dat ghetto flaavvvaaaaa. know what i am saying gurrrrrllssss? i needa find me a tyrone so dad will be REAL mad atme. i dont need to walking BITCH I GOT A TOYOTA. what do I care if my village is in the Domesday book, at the site of numerous battles, visited by Kings, surrounded by bountiful plenty. dis girl wants me some REAL american freedom gurrrll

Not really. There are just shit hotspots. Shitspots. Biggest brown ol' blob of shit is London. Now, my fellow BASED SHEEPSHAGGERS will criticise England as a Paki slum, but this is unfounded. Go to anywhere in England that isn't some shitty council estate or soulless city centre and it's beautiful, idyllic and warm.
I've also had great experiences in London (even when I had a detour through Tower Hamlets).

Most of it yes. Especially London.

Just where the brown people live

quick rundown for the few delusional sharters. proper UK outside majority of London (although some bits are wicked) and Birmingham are incredible. Like Vermont but more history.

T-that's just Nutella, right?

I can't lie, that sounds comfy as fuck. Love me some Vermont, minus the Bernouts

>fucking Venmo
The "social media" feature of that app deserves its own fucking thread.

No. That's called a Liverpudlian welcome.
It's to make Americans feel like they are in their natural shart filled environment, the mall.
You can't please some cunts no matter how hard you try.