SWEDEN NO THAT'S RACIST! STOP IT RIGHT NOW SWEDEN YOU'RE GOING TOO FAR! YOU CAN'T DO THAT SWEDEN NO!

SWEDEN IS GOING FULLY RACIST STOP!

As a person with Persian parents who himself was born, raised and lives in Sweden I just wanted to remind all of you frail, scared, spoiled little suburban manchildren, since you seem to have forgotten, that Sweden is the greatest country in the world. Our country is superior to yours in every single way possible. So the next time you want to write something about our country you will remember this post and remember that you better write about it respectfully. And if you ever see anyone here writing disrespectfully about Sweden you will report them, hide their post and never reply to them.

And if you are a Swede who writes about Sweden disrespectfully you will cease to do so immediately. You do not have the balls to stand up for your opinions in real life. I am bigger, stronger, smarter and more attractive than you ever will be. So if you keep writing like you do I will come to your home and if there is a woman there, whether it is your girlfriend, sister or mother I will lift her up into my strong arms and carry her to your bed. Then I will gently take her clothes off and lay her down on her side while I spoon up against her back. Then I will insert my big thick Persian cock into her tight little wet pussy while simultaneously reaching around and stimulating her clitoris with my fingers. Then I will make love to her nice and slowly until she orgasms so hard that her toes curl up and her eyes roll back as she squeals in delightful pleasure from every thrust I give her. And as I slowly stretch her out more than she has ever been stretched out before and she climaxes more intensely than what she thought was possible I will release a huge load of my warm and gooey baby batter deep inside her, which will impregnate her and nine months later she will give birth to an amazing child with much superior genetics to you. This child will then always be a reminder of your failure to take my advice and love your country and all of its people.

Other urls found in this thread:

b.dk/nationalt/norge-vil-bryde-folkeretten-og-afvise-flygtninge-i-krisetilfaelde
express.co.uk/news/world/902944/austria-immigration-Herbert-Kickl-asylum-seekers-tough-asylum-policies
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/05/lock-refugees-old-army-barracks-austrias-new-far-right-vice/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only time you see a Swede who isn't a whining bitch, who loves his country and won't let Sup Forums talk shit about it, and he's a Persian. What's wrong with Swedes, are they genetically bound to be cuckolds? Every time a Swede posts about how much he hates Sweden and their politics he seems like he would kill his own kin to please his American masters. I've been to Sweden, and Swedes are the most pathetic and predictable people in the world. All they do is copy and appropriate American culture. Even their politics mimic American politics. They use the exact same rhetoric and the exact same insults that Americans do. They privatize everything and make it for-profit, they give the richest tax breaks while taking away subsidies for the poor, then they blame their terrible decisions on immigrants, like they're the ones in charge. Even their Nazis try to be just like American Nazis. All their stores have American names like 'BROTHERS' and 'KICKS'. Their public broadcasting service shows American movies and TV shows 90% of the time, I'm not exaggerating. Their restaurants have American names like 'New York Burgers' and 'Florida Food Joint', and the items on their menus have names like 'Texas Cowboy Burger' and 'Strawberry Swirl Milkshake'. The only restaurants with Swedish names that serve Swedish food are ironically enough ran by immigrants. They claim that they want immigrants to learn Swedish values and traditions, but they themselves would kill to be American. They even celebrate American Thanksgiving. Every Swede's wish is to suck an American cock and be told that they did a good job. They're just a bunch of racist and self-righteous nordcucks who can't talk without sounding like passive-aggressive autists. OP you seriously must breed as many beautiful Swedish women as you can, so they'll give birth to strong-minded superior children. Hopefully the cuckold gene all Swedes have is recessive and your children will become like you. Godspeed, Persianbro!

>our country
>persian
pick one

He's more Swedish than you ever will be, soyboy cuckold coming here to trash "your" own country like the little bitch you are!

you're right it's actually Somali

as a proud turkish, kurdish, iranian, somalian swede, this offends me

kill yourself goatfucking sandnigger

Not this thread again...
SAGE

Hahahaha nice meme bro :D Lmao I identify as an attack helicopter and I find this offensive sjw btfo m'lady hahahaha

maybe wrong time to ask, but how is the new government in austria, will it deliver on anything it promised or are the just going to keep screwing over your great state?

hey i stay up to date with the latest memes, whats up with the XD meme flag?

Says the guy who saves pictures of naked middle-eastern men standing next to goats.

by far the most annoying poster

i need to hear what Norway has to say

He's the only true Swede on Sup Forums, the rest of you are butthurt basement dwelling Nazi-LARPing soyboy bitches who need to be removed from the gene pool so Sweden can be saved.

I can hear the muslims screaming from here as they are thrown into factory sized meatgrinders.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

>Having that many grammatical and spelling errors in your fake sourceless article
Are you even trying?

b.dk/nationalt/norge-vil-bryde-folkeretten-og-afvise-flygtninge-i-krisetilfaelde

try harder at least

beautiful too hear, gives me hope for the coming election

>Article about Syrian asylum seekers crossing the border to Norway from Sweden
Your retarded low IQ genes really must be removed from the gene pool. I really hope Persianbro is seeding your sister right now as you write all of this retarded nonsensical Nazi LARP bullshit here on this anonymous anime imageboard.

express.co.uk/news/world/902944/austria-immigration-Herbert-Kickl-asylum-seekers-tough-asylum-policies

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/05/lock-refugees-old-army-barracks-austrias-new-far-right-vice/

lock them in camps, and then...

feelGoodMan

really impressive google translating the first sentance, but if you find the scroll function on your mouse you might see the article talk about a swedish collapse

>meme flag
>omg this is bait everybody
how do you sleep at night

Nah it doesn't, but it's alright, it wasn't your fault your parents chose to not abort you when they knew you were going to be born retarded.

>Sverige kan kollapse
Den norske regering har fået hård kritik for forslaget i en nyligt overstået horingsrunde, hvor blandt andre Advokatforeningen i Norge mener, at det er et klart brud på Norges internationale forpligtelser.

Not all of it, but should give you a hint.

Glad to hear it, god speed in getting those set up.

you should seek asylum in austria too ^^
very nice people and very tolerant to mudslimes

>Not realizing she was using it as a hyperbole to assert that the strains that have been put on the Swedish border patrol on the Norwegian border could've been too high and could therefore "collapse" (meaning it would fail, not literally fall onto itself like the buildings collapsing when you destroy them in that Battlefield game you love to play so much) so the Syrian refugees might be able to pass through because of their sheer numbers
>Actually thinks she meant that the country of Sweden would collapse
Damn son, I feel sorry for anyone who has ever interacted with you in real life, you are autism in human form.

>He's more Swedish
He's probably never gone into the forest for more than 5 minutes, soyboy.

don't feel like abandoning my home yet, but if we can't bring any change to the system im honestly thinking about it. Always wanted to be a train conductor anyway and it sounds like there will be some job openings soon.

I wonder if OP is hiding behind a meme flag, gtfo faggot

>"As a person with Persian parents"
stopped reading.

youre a part of the problem. kill yourself and contribute to the solution.

>Sweden is the greatest country in the world.
LOL. Stopped reading there. Go back to Iran Achmed

Thanks for making my point for me! asylum system is nearing collapse and we won't be able to offer the same benefits, leading to rising amounts of people crossing our 1630 km border!

Sweden is a shithole. You are all beta losers that have no respect for your culture. Not at all like Norway.

Come at me pussy.
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW.
Washington, DC. 20500

even swedens number 1 export other than cheese is laughing at them and not with them

Sweden is a shithole. The only thing you're good for is cheap soda.
Do something about the fucking beggars though, I'm tired of sneering at them every time I go across the border.

You're completely sub-70 IQ retarded. Don't ever breed, don't make social interactions, don't speak to people, stop using the internet, for sake of your country. You're completely and utterly retarded. Please apply for handicap assistance, you really need it.

The Lauren Southern posts really broke your brain, didn't they?

I can’t stop laughing at this fucking loser with the commie flag

>Commie memeflag
Fucking castrate yourself.

>Persian
>smarter and more attractive
Have one

im baited desu

It's okay Finnknight, stop being anti-Semitic.

>The only time you see a Swede who isn't a whining bitch,
>What's wrong with Swedes, are they genetically bound to be cuckolds?
>Hahahaha nice meme bro
>you write all of this retarded nonsensical Nazi LARP bullshit here on this anonymous anime imageboard.

this is getting depressing

I might have to apply for that assistance after all of this want to help fill out the forms?

We put commie executions into coins.

Kek
Shit bait from a shit skin.

>communist flag
>calling people retards

She also said that she's had sex with men of all ethnicities, which proves she's not xenophobic either. She seems pretty alright desu

>not calling it punakapina

Why are you so fixated with some american thot? You fucking retarded?

it's a bot
We put commie executions into coins.
=
>She also said that she's had sex with men of all ethnicities,

I got to hand it to you, despite all the controversy surrounding your country, one thing remains certain.

this was a masterful shitpost