This is your Saber now

This is your Saber now.

THICC was a mistake.

I think you mean Lancer.

>This is your Saber now.
>posts a Lancer
What did he mean by this?

thats lancer, but go off i guess

She's the best and most perfect Artoria.

Alter is better though

Why is Artoria such a jobber in comparison to Arthur?

Delicious armpit must lick

This is your Shiro now

Literal perfection

Stop buying their games

Female Lancers have the best designs in Fate, and this is their Queen.

Seibo was a mistake. Someone should go back in time and stop those fucking faggots Takeuchi and Nasu.

Surely making other clones would fix the Seibah inflation.

>2017
>investing in Sakura clones
Medusaface is the way of the future.

Who's that on top right?

>deal with inflation by adding more inflation.

Makes sense, faggot.

Who is Mashu a clone of?

Shit.

Noone
Which is suprising since she has less character than any of the Arturia clones. She's so bland it hurts.

Meltlilith.Hope you like crotch plating.

good

no more final fantasy tactics sameface

no more stupid ahoge

hamakaze

A bit of everything that's not Rin, probably.

Is that Raita?

I only answer to one Saber.

Though I must say, the Cu love is pretty nice.Needs more versions still.

There isn't enough fan art of Richie. I understand *why* there isn't any, but still.

Maybe if Fake gets an anime announced.

Or he gets in Grand Order, dunno. Certainly worked for the Egos there.

>tfw no threesome with both Lancer Arthurias

>What is this?
>Excalibur! My favorite sword.

>... What is this?
>Excalibur, if you roll it up!

>And this branch is?
>Excalibur, without a doubt!

>And that?
>ROCK-AND-ROLL! ROCK!!!

Richard is 2cute

Oh baby

Stray Servant

Rider Medea when

What innher legend makes her qualified to be a rider?

> Hercules is the only FSN servant that only has one form in FGO
Why?

After killing Jason's kids she escaped with a chariot pulled by dragons.

He'll probably be added once more Strange Fake Characters are in.

Al Qaeda is way too hard to 'create' in order to be included in Grand Order. Either they'd have to devise an extremely specific scenario in which the exact same things that happen in SF happen in an anomaly, or force Narita to allow for them to have the actual SF Al Qaeda transported into GO world for a while - both of which seem extremely unlikely.

An ordinary Archer Heracles could happen, certainly - but I just can't see them believably managing Alcides.

There is nothing unlikely in FGO, this game is existing for fanservice and cashgrabbing from their fans. Every alter servant can be summoned so far. And more than that - there is a lot of strange servant who can be summoned despite their unique anyway. Alcides is probbaly gonna be in full avenger mode.

Lancer Artoria Alter is an Artoria so patrician that every other Artoria or Artoria-clone has been forever rendered into an Artoria for plebs.

Alcides isn't full Avenger, though. *And* he can't be summoned because he doesn't exist. It's not like Kiritsugu, who could be summoned because he was a hypothetical: Kiritsugu kept his name throughout his life, so his 'identity' is preserved. If you were to summon a 'hypothetical' Alcides, you'd just be summoning a 12 year-old version of Heracles, devoid of any of his powers from adult life, because Heracles changed his name when he grew up. And he couldn't be summoned as an Avenger, because nothing bad enough had yet happened to him so as to give him that potential trait; he'd just be a Saber or something.

Even if we ignore all of that, like I said at the start, Alcides is a grail-infected [maybe] half-Avenger, half-Archer. No matter how or what class they summon him into in GO, they're still going to have to modify him with grail crap in order to make him precisely what he is in SF.

Eh, they could just make him an Archer with the Avenger passive skill, plus an extra effectiveness on Rulers.

Yeah, but they still have to justify *how* he became part-Avenger. It's not an innate trait of Heracles' legend, and it's not something that even a really-fucked-up Grail could/would ascribe to him.

You're stupid. He's easy as shit because once he got that form, it gets recorded and can be summoned that way. Easier than BB and the Alter Egos and that didn't stop Nasu.

There's no other way but to agree. This is no doubt how King Arthur should be rightfully depicted.

>once he got that form, it gets recorded and can be summoned that way
That's not how summoning works
at all
not even vaguely

>smug lewd loli sakura
Ah, so this is what I've been missing.

>And* he can't be summoned because he doesn't exist
No, he exist in SF and that's already enough for this game. There is tons of heroes who can't be summoned normally but they still summoned in chaldea for you anyway. You can think about Jeanne Alter who didn't exist, or Cu Alter who also didn't exist - but they are still there. Not to mention about the others like Edilion, which normally should be summoned like a normal human and many others weird things in FGO.
You don't understand that this game is a big crossover of this series, there is nothing impossible. The only question is how long this game could run.
>Alcides isn't full Avenger, though.
In FGO many old characters also switched classes, like Apo Vlad who become berserker, maybe because they want to distinguish him from Extra Vlad. Avenger is better suit him than just archer with avenger skills. But they can go in either way.

Puchi Archer is the best Archer

>*And* he can't be summoned because he doesn't exist
Jeanne Alter says "burn in the flames of my hatred", which I took to mean "hi"

Thank christ.

where do i play this, anime left me thirsty

where did those giant tits come from

It is now. Did you even read FGO, EOP? That's why Amakusa who was cheated into becoming a Ruler by Illya's autistic family could be summoned as one, because the preexisting entry existed. And why Kojiro who was a wraith of a farmer and a fake Servant that Medea used to play a role of her Assassin became "Kojiro Sasaki" and a true heroic Spirit. It's all explained in FGO. There's ZERO reason why Alicides wouldn't be summoned as this in FGO because he was already recorded as this.

Next time play the game and learn Japanese before trying to tell me I don't know.

That's how she would've looked like if she lost the sword and grew up for 10 years.

Saber Artoria's body didn't age due to Excalibur after she got it from the Lady of the Lake. Lancer Artoria, wielding Rhongomyniad instead of Excalibur during her life, was able to age naturally.

Yeah, this idiot likely never played FGO.

>altered santa me

everyfuckingtime

It launches this June in English.

It's called "growing up." That Arturia never became frozen at 15.

>ex
>implying he ever stopped

This show had so much good potential to dominate the normie market. Shame.

She ain't a loli.

WTF?

That's it, I'm only talking to Sith you and none of the other yous ever again.

Rule number 1 in Marketing (waifu edition): ALWAYS MAKE YOUR COVER GIRL VANILLA AS POSSIBLE

Right > left

So how many sabers there are now?

Depends on how you count.

Lion King > both

hhhhhhhhhng that armor

>Or sith me
>Or Roman me
>Or Roman Goddess me
>Or this girl that looks like me
>Or this fictional version of this girl that looks like me
>Or this past fictional santa version of this girl that looks like me
>Or Japanese me
>Or tanned demon furher Japanese me
>Or maid me
>Or altered maid me
>EVER.
>AGAIN.

BLACKED

Troubled teenage years.

is there a alter red saber?

Go on. This peeks my interest.

>Nasu ignores actual historic people for legends and overwanked/overrated hacks.
Where the fuck is my Gacchi Brothers you fuck? Servius Tellius?

This is an awesome crossover. Would watch

mode red is cutest saberface

Arthur fought giants and shit and dealt with OP roman generals all the time, Arturia mostly had to deal with her own Round Table knights that was full literal retards.

Sir Jetfag did nothing wrong

She is actually in GO

What would happen if to masters selected by the grail used the special incantations to summon Beserker or Assassin? I've always had this question, but I don't think any of the spin-offs ever mention this.

They're doing an english version of the game right? If so it looks like I'll be checking that out.

My nigga. She has a lovely design. Plus, Noto Mamiko.

Is Strange Fake even canon? Wasn't Narita complaining about how Nasu is a jerk who gave him the a-ok with the plot but then Nasu retconned shit that contradicted his stuff?

Why can't Akira draw legs?

It's better than the shitfest that is GO, so who cares.