Uchouten Kazoku 2

How come no one is talking about this?

Because It's boring as fuck. I still don't know how the hell I managed to finish the first season.

Shit taste confirmed

Because it's the kind of show that has one good thread the day it airs and people don't really shitpost about it.
The last episode riled people up though because Benten returned though.

And she got dumped off a couch, finally on the receiving end of trouble for once

That's some shit taste.

Threads are on airing day. There is nothing to shitpost about since this isn't your usual retarded anime.

Series is too good for generals

Also it's a novel and unlike your trash LN there is no need for random speculah since it's actually complete.

Benten haters shitpost way too much to make it worth having more threads than the ones dedicated to a new episode release.

"Benten sama."
The way Yasaburo delivers this line when she shows up says soo fucking much, goddamn.

Someone tell Yashiro the reason his nii-chan won't marry Kaisei is because he's a deviant into interspecies.

We have a thread hit bump every week though.

There's threads every airing day with about 78 or so posters every week.

Extremely mediocre, would win the most mediocre show of the season but Sakura Quest took the award.

Honestly despite hating benten more than any other character in fiction I do love this show.
Wish the mc would transform into a girl again though, maybe get hit on by some guys who think he's a girl and see him blush, etc.

>maybe get hit on by some guys who think he's a girl and see him blush
Would be funny if Nidaime would do that. Though Nidaime could probably see through his disguse again.

Cause it's shit.

We got two threads for the last episode. No generals. hey are up when it airs and there is occasionally another thread after that.
>The last episode riled people up though because Benten returned though.
Her fans loved everything and her haters loved the end.

Because the second season is completely shit.
Extremely disappointed. I actually thought it was going to save this shit year.

>Hates Benten
>Wants to see Yasaburo blush when trolling men
Fuck off fujoshit.

So if the tengu fan is as powerful as we've already seen. How powerful is the tengu air rifle? Or is it really only just an air rifle.

Hey if he's turned into a girl with a vagina and womb it's not really gay or fujo to want to see that.

>Liking trap
>Fujo
The fuck are you smoking?

Not him and not trying to argue but fujos are also into that stuff. They like to draw guys crossdressing and being with other guys.

>Wanting to see Yasaburo blush to men's reactions
>Not a fujo

Because it's bad?

it's at least better than S1, which was Kumeta's worst work, Sakura Quest is the better PA Works show though.

Why hasn't the best girl returned yet?

Boring, honestly worse than most CGDCT shows.
Not even the beautiful background can save this show.

Benten scares off the children.