Still not awake

she's full of flaws

that's why we love her

Sup Forums leave please

Emilia is so cute.

>Waifubait
what does this mean?

She's #2

Attempted to be her sister's clone until a guy 'saves' her and lusts for his dick now. Just like a video game where you 'unlocked' the person's heart and shit.

Lusts MC's dick and is ready to die for him after having known him 2 months.

Is a character with no depth beyond being the MC waifu, but is only bait because she is not the main love interest.

haven'ts read the WN in a while did she wake up yet

Yes

Doesn't exist.

A few flaws just a very shit fanbase behind her

chapter pls

this

She is way too cute.

I don't like lolis.

>Rem
>loli
Are you retarded?

She clearly is tho

>Find a flaw.
In what? You do know you normally post a character when you do these right?

Popular female character I don't like.

Uh, no?

Those are just rationalizations for . As long as you're being jerked the right way, you don't care.

Also, what do you call a MC who lusts for a girl's pussy and is ready to die for her after having known her for a few hours?

Natsuki Subaru.

lies

As I walk through the valley of shadow and death,
I take a look at my waifu, and realize there is nothing left.
Cuz normalfags have been gnawing at her clit for so long that, even newfags can see that her design is gone.
I would never dizz ya waifu if she didnt deserve it, me be treating them unfairly, ya know that's unheard of.
You better watch where ya posting, and who you flaunting'
Or you, and ya waifu might be the next post on reddit

Why is waifubait such a meme? I'm sure a few of you faggots have proclaimed undying love for some 3DPD whore on much shorter notice than Rem did. Whether or not you actually proclaimed it is another matter.

Judging subaru hastily as a bad guy during the first few loops subaru stay in the mansion.

Uh, no?

I have no idea who this is.

Retarded haircut
Edgy
Waifubait

Ram is cuter

Mah nigga

they literally look the same you bitches

>flat is justice
>sexually experienced
>a prodigy from when she was born
>can provide emotions beyond overwhelming lust for MC cock
>pink > blue

Male characters have no reason to communicate outside of pandering to the fujoshi.

she plays a mean game of twister though

Ram's eyes are prettier.

She did nothing.

Surprisingly, judging by the amount of fanart, Elsa seems to be more popular than Crusch

I think Subaru's birthday and the Dark Lord IF can be blamed for the lack of Crusch's birthday art.

this

She's too stubborn and persistent, still loves Subaru and tries to pursue him despite already knowing that he wants to love only Emilia, never knows to give up even after being rejected and now ends up being the homewrecker and makes her lover become a total asshole and two-timer.

you don't think that Subaru is at fault here because he can't ignore her or tell her to stop? Seems like his feelings for Emilia weren't strong enough to begin with if if he now loves them both

Reddit's memegirl.

is Megumeme, just like Sup Forums's

Subaru's been emotionally dependent on Rem since From Zero so he can't do such things like ignoring her or telling her to fuck off. So the one that should tell Rem to stop is no one but herself. But nope. She takes advantage of Subaru's clinginess and dependency to steal his heart away from Emilia. That's terrible.

She's from Re:Zero

he can just tell her that he doesn't want to have a romantic relationship with her, but instead he tells her that "his heart flutters when he looks at her" and such things, I think Subaru wants her but is afraid to give up in Emilia for some reasons

>he can just tell her that he doesn't want to have a romantic relationship with her
That would be too much for Subaru and even make him feel like a piece of shit for hurting Rem after just receiving so much from her. So no, Rem is the one to be blamed here.

>homewrecker
What home?

I mean he can just stop loving Emilia, and only love Rem. It would be a win-win for both.

Subaru x Emilia.

But Subaru loves Emilia and wants to love only her. But Rem just has to show up and destroys his relationship with Emilia.

but their relationship was destroyed by Subaru in ep 13, Rem could've taken Subaru all for herself and run away if she wanted to and Emilia would've died

>Subaru x Emilia
They weren't even a thing before they broke up in "Self Proclaimed Knight".
Also
>desuarchive.org/a/thread/156087025/#156100953
At least this isn't a proper thread this time, so whatever

keep samefagging, script kiddy

Subaru still loved Emilia even after that fight though and Rem did know that, hence "I love Emilia." Also it would be too scummy for Rem to take advantage of that Subaru and Emilia's fight to have him all for herself. Thankfully she didn't do it.

>desuarchive.org/a/thread/156464292/#156477774
Why did he do that.
This is what happens when you don't know when to quit, now it's already fucking ruined before it even properly started

but if he loved Emilia, why did he fight with her and then give up on her that fast?

Fights and arguments between couples are common.

boys like to cosplay her

yep and giving up on their lives despite having an ability to save them is common, right?

>can provide emotions beyond overwhelming lust for MC cock

No instead she provides emotions lusting after a clown cock that tried to kill her sister.

Her fans are autistic.

He was broken and gave up on everyone, not just Emilia, though. So it's unfair to say Subaru doesn't love Emilia just because gave up once. He even risked his life saving Emilia at the end of arc 3 so that is a testament to Subaru's strong and powerful love for Emilia.

>be on Sup Forums
>call others autistic

clown cock is hot.

he still gave up on his big love Emilia after dying only 3 times
> even risked his life
yeah, no it's not risking his life if he can't even die

You say this while those two acted like a couple the entire time they were together during and after arc 2. I've never seen anything like that come out of Emilia so.
Subaru even only requests Rem to fix his hair for that juicy sexual tension.

Ram please, you have a sister to save now an a Barusu you need to prevent from strangling you

>homos and girls like rem
Why am I not even surprised?

>he still gave up on his big love Emilia after dying only 3 times
He is a normal human being so he's afraid of dying too so it's understandable why he decided to give up after being mentally tortured by everything. Also he also gave up on Rem and Ram in arc 2 even though he loved them so.

>yeah, no it's not risking his life if he can't even die
So by that logic, everything Subaru did for Rem, including his suicide at the end of arc 3, doesn't mean shit because Subaru could respawn and have things go his way anyway.

Subaru never thinks he and Rem are a couple though.

The concept of dying to a person who can respawn doesn't leave an impact, but the concept of harming yourself over and over again because you can't live with the reality of someone no longer being there is.

He probably thinks Emilia is out of his reach. So he's keeping the ugly maid as an "only in emergencies" vagina.
Quite smart of him to be honest.

That's funny considering during arc 2 Subaru thought of Emilia as an easy fuck.

He sure acts like they are though, cuddling and spoiling her and whatnot.

why would he then try to save the maid after saving the half elf?

Quality emergency vagina.

so you would have given up on your love just because of 3 little deaths?

Quote?
Because just like pretty girls keep a fattie next to them. He needs someone as pathetic as Rem next to him. It's good for his morale.
And is always handy to have an emergency vagina available.

If he wanted those there are literal cake prostitutes running around

is it worth it to go to the suicide tower just for some pussy? Why not get someone else? With his power and influence that's an easy game for him

>Because just like pretty girls keep a fattie next to them
c'mon don't make up shit or are you speaking from experience?

While I don't have the chapter since I can't read moon the person who is translating gave us a summary of arc 2 WN version.

>With his power and influence that's an easy game for him
He won't kill himself just trying to get some random possibly not high quality pussy. What influence?

Do you seriously never see that before? Do you even go outside?
Or are you the delusional fattie? Maybe you should get better friends.

I actually agree that saying Subaru doesn't love Emilia because he gave up on her in Arc 3 is a misrepresentation.
However, his suicide from Rem is on a different magnitude from the rest of his deaths before that. Normally he doesn't have the guts to off himself even though he wishes for death. The only other real exception is cliff suicide, but I think it takes a lot more to actually take a knife, stab it into your throat and bleed out than to jump and just fall to your pretty much instant death. Coupled with how instantaneous the decision seemed compared to him hesitating a lot on the cliff.
Apparently he was already quite possessive of her even though neither of them had confessed. Subaru's pretty fucked up when it comes to love.

So... pretty much how Subaru was willing to struggle over and over again to save Emilia because he couldn't accept the reality of her dying?

Not really. He rejects the idea of them being a couple all the time though and doesn't seem to want anyone to have the impression that he and Rem are a couple.

Now that you mention it, From Zero speech is no longer impressive because it's simply about Rem telling Subaru to get over "3 little deaths." Hell I don't even think that speech is necessary because Subaru's deaths in that arc 3 are pretty much nothing and if given enough time, his mentality would have been recovered just fine and Rem's speech would no longer be needed.

why are you so triggered now? Did I hit the nail on the head?

I thought we were having a conversation?
Maybe next time don't take things too seriously fattie.

I mean you know what happens without the speech, right?