Pretty much any of the non-coastal states

I am in LA sadly

>3 strike laws
>Orange County
>Birthplace of Reganism
>Death penalty
>Recall process highly susceptible to astro-turfing campaigns
>Suburbs fucking everywhere

Why do people think California is leftist again?

Literally any of the non-coastal states man.

Texas (I know it's technically coastal), Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Utah, etc are solid choices.

Because all of the most vocal leftists with access to the media live there.

I'm from OC and we're losing it here. Orange County voted for Clinton.

Move to Orange County, were are going to secede from Sacramento and will need white manpower to drive out all the illegals stuck in Santa Ana.

I'm from CA originally and I sort of hope that it goes further and further down the shitter, most people in that state deserve to live in the misery that they've created and voiced support for.

Also, why California is leftist:
>sanctuary state
>42% gas tax increase
>you need a FBI background check to buy ammo now
>isn't a crime anymore if you donate blood while knowingly having HIV
>state gov trying to pass a bill right now to make state taxes "charitable donations" so they can get around removing of the SALT deductions, instead of just actually lowering taxes.
>can be what ever gender you want on official government documents

>156505865

Because on present times the only things that might qualify them as remotely conservative are those prison related laws, the rest would qualify as conservative back in like the 70s or 80s

The problem with that idea is they'll just move. Leftists don't have enough honor to stay in the mess they've created, this is why Texas and Montana have become more Democratic.
The leftists create a disaster, and then move out to go destroy somewhere else, without actually considering it was their policies that ruined their original home.

it's the rogue government that turned the state to shit.

look at prop 187, the people voted almost unanimously for it. yet the judge struck it down because of fee fee's.

Only the HIV one and the FBI check are actually bad.

People should be able to do whatever they want when it comes to self-identity as is and the gas tax thing only koch suckers care about.

I keep meaning to make a CaliPol thread. There are more than enough Cali poltards to support it.

Utah. You'll love it here. All the benefits of Colorado with even more relaxed laws (especially guns) and not everyone is flocking here for escape. Mormons aren't as bad as they say. Alcohol is probably the most / only restricted thing here.

So sanctuary state and saying state governments are charities isn't bad?
Sorry, we don't get to piss on biological science because >muh feelings
It's idiotic when the Democratic party goes libertarian on genders but, when it comes to their Unions, taxes, or education oh no! >WE NEED THESE PROGRAMS! GET THE GOVERNMENT INVOLVED IN IT!

you could always move to norway user

orange county is infested with douchebags

Eh not really. Political parties do charity stuff all the time.

And the sanctuary stuff is more symbolic- it's the federal governments job to handle immigration, if we don't want to cooperate with them that is our right as a state to do so.

just leave the major cities

Utah seems depressingly boring

literally anywhere around camp pendleton

Oklahoma,Utah,or North Dakota take your pick.

You don't escape. You stay and prepare for the Reconquista. We're going to need partisans on the front lines. That will be you. Reclaim your birth right.

What's there to reconquer? We already are part of the US.

Montana or Idaho

Utah

At this point, I think you're flat out shilling.
Taxes are collected through force, that is by definition not charity.
Also, read the supremacy clause in the Constitution. That is literally not a right of the state.
"It provides that state courts are bound by the supreme law; in case of conflict between federal and state law, the federal law must be applied. Even state constitutions are subordinate to federal law." -Wikipedia

Same here - hoping Voter ID laws and airdropping a barrage of red pills might at least even the score here. Tired of my tax dollars being used to raise illegal Dem voters here.

what? like Oceanside? it's a beaner infested shit hole

There's a difference between choosing not to locally enforce something and shutting ICE off from California. I am not advocating the latter, what I'm saying is if the state government doesn't want to do immigration enforcement they don't have to, that is the federal government's job.

But that's not what they said, they made it a crime for local and state law enforcement to work with federal police on immigration. The local police can get fined for working with them.
Nevertheless, you're still incorrect. They have to enforce federal law, whether they want to or not.
"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding." (Article VI).

I understand where your argument is coming from, however it is factually incorrect on all levels. Here are several US Supreme Court cases upholding the supremacy clause:
Gibbons v. Ogden
McCulloch v. Maryland
Edgar v. MITE Corp (This one pertains especially to your case)
Edgar v. MITE Corp Ruling >A state statute is void to the extent that it actually conflicts with a valid Federal statute". In effect, this means that a State law will be found to violate the Supremacy Clause when either of the following two conditions (or both) exist:
1: Compliance with both the Federal and State laws is impossible
2: State law stands as an obstacle to the accomplishment and execution of the full purposes and objectives of Congress"