>y: (moaning)
>v: it was a night...
>y: (moan)
>v: i will never forget
>y: (moan..vomit)
>yurio: DISGUSTING

IMPLIED SEX MEME MAHOU

But who was chihoko in the end?

Fujos already loved the idea of jealous Victor so I guess it will just make a lot more fanwork in character.

I'm losing my fucking shit at denkimouse's tweets

Tyrone

video messages from mamo, hosoyan, and maenu (mickey) who could not attend!!

the drama had a few corners.. first corner was GEORGI'S CARABOS ROOM where he and kubo quizzed groups of seiyuu on their performances

>kubo: we could never animate this drama

Kek
Why not though

BaldFat confirmed canon again

I'm actually annoyed we never find out what he meant by Chihoko.

BD/DVD recording of YURI!!! on STAGE event set for release in 7/28

But who is Chihoko

Because they actually had balls to make Baldfat seem like a couple

>the big thing in the afternoon event was...the drama where victor got jealous of who he thinks is yuuri's ex

>yuuri and victor and everyone got drunk the night before a big ice show in hasetsu, called "victor and friends" and were flirting at first

>victor: yuuuuri my cuuuteee piiggyyy your off season soft tummy is sooo squishy, i squish it
>yuuri: victorrr everyones watching!!
>v: ぷにぷにぷに

>when victor is later forcing yuuri into weird stretching positions..
>y: chihoko is even more flexible than you
>v: …………who…………is that

>victor becomes furiously jealous as yuuri drunkenly goes on about some chihoko

>the next morning he cannot be found anywhere

>yuuri remembers nothing, and "OVERCOME CHIHOKO!!!" is scrawled on his naked back, and victor's panties are on his head

>everyone is in hasetsu for the show but thanks to phichit uploading photos/ info all night, all the fans know victor is missing and are mad

>the skaters discuss how yuuri and victor flirted all night then got naked then argued

>phichit: YUURI AND VICTOR……GOT DIVORCED?!?!

>there are many details in here i am skipping btw please forgive me anyway emil is late, but saw victor on top of the castle, stretching nude

>victor, with a grand suwabe flourish, has a monologue... "this PERSON may be yuuri's past...but i am his NOW"
>montage plays of vicyuu scenes

>yuuri arrives shouting at him to get down
>v: IS THIS BETTER THAN CHIHOKO?!
>y: WHO THE HELL IS CHIHOKO
>v: yuuri, strip and join me here!!!

>yuuri whines but then...HE STRIPS DOWN AND JOINS HIM
>v: YUURI!! AMAZING!!!

>phichit: EVERYONE!! MY BEST FRIEND GOT REMARRIED!!!

>phichit: YUURI AND VICTOR……GOT DIVORCED?!?!
>phichit: EVERYONE!! MY BEST FRIEND GOT REMARRIED!!!

Is there any doubt he's best boy?

>all of this stage event

will the evening skit be the same or different?

>victor, with a grand suwabe flourish, has a monologue... "this PERSON may be yuuri's past...but i am his NOW"
>montage plays of vicyuu scenes

wow

On one hand I'm amazed and amused, on the other hand I don't understand what the fuck happened. I know it's in Bald's nature to strip at every opportunity but why on top of the castle and how would that solve his jealousy?

>Also victor and chris flirt a bit and drunk yuuri got jealous and tell victor to look only at him

He was practicing naked stretching to beat Yuuri's ex. Then Baldfat got naked remarried.

SayoKubo concocted this brilliant madness. I am hyped for the eventual S2.

WHO IS THIS?

DENISS VASILJEVS?

>when tosshi was put on another team than victor, he screamed VICTOORRRE and victor replied 離れた……

Yasumoto, Chris's VA.

Bald is actually a slut with everyone confirmed

Given the "ko" of Chihoko I suppose it's a girl, and Yuuri was talking about Chihoko being more flexible than Victor. I doubt he really did have a girlfriend, the anime confirms that, so who can be more flexible than Victor?... A cat? Cats are flexible.

But this is just a voice drama not part of the official storyline after all, just enjoy the shippy part and forget the rest.

So yuri had a gf before victor?

>Yuuri is like victors you're really flexible but no one can bend like shachihoko
a fish?

I'm glad jealous Victor confirmed.

No

he was drunk the whole time, don't overthink it

This is what you're taking away from this? Chihoko doesn't sound like a legit name.

I expected something like that but they never gave a resolution to the misunderstanding which is just bad writing

Yuuri also had no idea what Chihoko was

>shachihoko
Victor probably misheard

what's the meaning of those moon runes?

>getting excited over non-canon fanfiction

pig didn't know who that was either

>tfw punipuni pic became canon
He loves his piggy so much ;_;

I bet if they no homo'd them you'd think it was canon

fuck I meant this

how is it not?

that's my question as well.

Because it's literally just a silly little scene made for the event? That's not what canon is, user
That doesn't somehow invalidate baldfat, it just means this scene isn't canon to the anime

>not canon
Except it is

What a blessed day

No, it's canon outside of the anime. Do you also think that the manga and WTTM isn't canon?

Looking forward to S2 even more now

>Bald was a purityfag this whole time

Don't argue with stupid people who are mad it was so homo

WTTM is canon because it's a BD extra
Manga is not canon

refer to This one scene not being canon doesn't mean baldfat aren't homo. Holy shit are you really this insecure?

separation

Pigtler broke his pure kokoro once again

this is a shachihoko

>So!! The special scene for the 1st part was [Hasetsu Exhibition - Onsen on Ice: Victor and Friends] (the one from the calendar!!)

>-"Victor.. why are you only looking at chris..look at me too..."
>"But im looking at you️"

They flirted all night, but got divorced anyway.

Kek so it's this? It was victor who misheard confirmes? It sure is flexible

Was this clarified or is it a pun nips would easily pick up on?

Do you think phichit's jealous at all? Or is he really that pure?

very flexible.

jealous about what?

yuri being with victor and not him
the two used to be pretty close

Do you really think the manga drawn by Kubo about events that didn't make it to the anime is not canon? It's exactly what wtttm is only in manga format.

I don't think so. He's happy for Yuuri

Now I need to know how Victor was flirting with Chris

He probably wasn't even looking at Chris, maybe they just exchanged a couple of words but Yuuri's was Hitler and drunk his mind tricked on him

>Victor.. why are you only looking at chris..look at me too...
>But im looking at you️

>Victor.. lets do it..
>..it?
>The one that people do when they're drunk

>they did a bunch with the three of them but it slowly morphed into yuuri and victor time and ucchi FUCKED OFF he just walked away i love him

Kek

>The one that people do when they're drunk
who taught piglet that having sex while drunk is a normal thing kek

I'm concerned but amused

Where are these tweets from? I'm only reading denkimouse and she hasn't posted these
Thanks

I'm glad we know for sure he likes soft piggy.

>Gook likes to kiss when he's drunk

>it?
How naive
Holy shit victor just undress and blow him

twitter.com/miellascarlett

>seung gil kissed nishigori

>Seunggil should also never get drunk lmfao my god he's...an affectionate drunk
>he likes to kiss when he's drunk LOL
>you know how Yuuri turns into a hug demon when he's deprived of Victor...well Seunggil turns into a kiss demon when he's drunk

>he kisses Takeshi

That clearfile makes sense now

too bad he's still shit

Homewrecker.

>>seung gil kissed nishigori
Gooks likes married man.

Of all the crack ships in the world, I don't think ANYONE could have seen this one coming

YOI never fails to surprise

Will there be fanarts? Kek
Also Gook is apparently trending on twitter now?
I wonder how Nishigori reacted

from @AitaiKuji

>live drama was basically all figure skaters came to Japan to party, and it starts with Yuri throwing up w/ "10 hours earlier" on the screen.

>Victor was coaxing Yuuri to drink with him but Yuuri first says no since he has a performance the next day, but peer pressure makes him cave

>Victor and Chris are talking with e/o and Yuuri, in his drunken stupor, gets jealous and says something like "Hey Victor, look at meeee"

>"Don't look at anyone else, look at me!" And then he tells Victor, "I want to do 'something' with you..." and the audience gasps LOL

>And Victor is like "Do...something...like what...?" and Yuri says "You know what I mean..."

>They actually end up playing some kind of game that ends with Victor stripping down his clothes LOL

>The game was some kind of strip rock paper scissors LOL

>Later in the morning Yurio sees Yuuri and asks him what's on his head. Turns out it's Victor's underwear and Victor is missing.

>They eventually find Victor buck naked on top of a wall at the Hasetsu Castle

>Yurio keeps calling Yuri nasty "Katsuki クッソ Yuri" lol

>When they find Victor, he invites Yuuri to get naked and enjoy the view w/ him since the view is more beautiful when they're naked together

Does this confirm he does this regularly? Pig only seemed upset because they were in public.

twitter.com/yuurinikifor0v/status/858246655199596544

absolutely disgusting

this all seems less homo

They skipped a lot

>When they find Victor, he invites Yuuri to get naked and enjoy the view w/ him since the view is more beautiful when they're naked together
>less homo
???
Not even platonic friend user would try and defend that

My fucking sides

Sounds like he's reminiscing about when they fuck

>Shachihoko is to stiffen or tense up. Yuuri was saying Victor was too tense. He misunderstood to think it was a woman named Chihoko.

WHAT

I don't think this is really exact though, shachihoko alone doesn't mean that. Shachihokobaru is the verb "to stiffen up";"to be tense".
Yuuri was talking about Victor not being as flexible as the carp (but of course there was a word play so it's not completely wrong)