Bleach

Describe this feel.

When the keikaku is just doright

when you cum inside that girl the little ice faggot loves and repeatedly hit her womb over and over and stab her multiple times and she still hangs onto your dick like it's her source of life and that litle ice faggot masturbates in the corner crying

Lmao /thread

tfw you were the good guy all along

What is this?

Ichiruki will never die!

Fanart of the "can't fear your own world" novel

So why do Nips like Hisagi when he's just a recolor of Ichigo?

Is it ken1rou? He's getting better and better.

Yep.

Ask them.

momo

So it appears that SS' plans for Ichigo all along were to make him into the next SK.
When Isshin and Urahara spoke of Ichigo "not being able to go back" this is what they meant.
Yhwach inadvertedly saved Ichigo by absorbing the king and becoming the SK.

user what's so Ichiruki about this sticker? All I see are the two original protagonists of Bleach.

Explain to me why Aizen and YHWH turn out to be the good guys all along

I forgot. What even happened to Aizen after he teamed with Ichigo?

Urahara sealed him again and he was sent back to Muken.

Is this info from the new novel?
Or is that not out yet?

the fucking madman deserves the soul king seat. shoulda given it to him

First chapter of it got released yesterday.

I am ready

>CAUSE I FEEL

Hell yeah, I heard I can read it on some bleach app, is that in English or nippon only?

Only nippon. Most likely there will never b e official English release. Maybe that tumblr lady will translate this, though it's likely she'll only do extended summaries.

Shame, guess I'll have to keep a good watch and see if I can find any summaries or TL's for it.

Ichigo was doomed from the very start, but because of sheer coincidence and involuntary actions from the antagonists, he was saved.
Kind of ironic really.

>involuntary
Everything was according to keikaku. Even when it wasn't.

So serious question.
Why is Shuhei the protag of the novel?

Hisagi Shuhei is neither a prophet nor has the power of omniscience and omnipotence, and it is a matter of course that it is impossible to know of one's future. Unlike Kurosaki Ichigo, he is not the hero who will be remembered. Unlike Zaraki Kenpachi, he does not possess pure and sheer strength. Unlike Urahara Kisuke, he does not possess wisdom and sagacity. Unlike Kurotsuchi Mayuri, he does not have technological skills. Unlike Kuchiki Byakuya, he neither possesses force of character nor status. Unlike Hitsugaya Toshiro, he is no prodigy. Unlike Yamamoto Shigekuni, he has hardly any experience. Unlike Kyoraku Shunsui, he is not charming. {Just the word 'hana' was used in this case, and since that word alone does not show any uniqueness of character, I added 'charming'} Unlike Komamura Sajin, he possesses neither vigour nor drive. Unlike Muguruma Kensei, he has no valour.
Nevertheless, he does possess a few qualities. However, it is not within him to drown in self-deprecation, as if indulging himself in sake(alcohol). The qualities that he happens to have on hand, although few in number, are, according to himself, quite enough, to account for the innumerable missing ones. He takes pride in his existence as a Shinigami.
Dignity and self-respect form the very basis of the 13 Court Guard Squads. It is common for the Gotei soldiers (including himself) to protect the well-being of those around them, by taking upon themselves, the burden of the rest of the world.
It was only half-a-year after the conclusion of the war, that he would come face-to-face with reality

Translation of the last part of the first chapter by scheneizel

The first part

"Do not ask for war and aesthetics to mingle together."
"Do not seek virtue in death."
"One person's life is a matter of little consequence."
"Five honourable lords once desired to defend their monarch against an invasion by enemies and successfully managed to entirely slaughter their foes, under the shadows of the leaves."
-An excerpt from an old textbook/encyclopaedia from the Academy.
"Do not seek aesthetics in battle."
"Do not seek virtue in death."
" One must not consider one's own life."
"To truly protect a person and to overthrow one's foe, one must strike swiftly at the back of their body with a blade."
-The newest addition to the textbook from the Academy.
Prologue: Fight for one thing only. Regret and repentance makes no difference in order to exist. (?)
"In order to call oneself a god/deity who governs death, effacement of evil souls resulted in the Great War of the North (?)."
"The discord and antagonism that spanned over a thousand years, was resolved in the end, leading to heavy losses for both parties. However, this created an opportunity to usher in a new era, with both parties willing to accept a new epoch. The Wandenreich rebel army was put down by the Shinigami and a certain man of some importance (?). The corpse of the Wandenreich emperor was being used as the Rei-o."
"The 'defense of the Soul King' proclamation began to spread around Soul Society."
(Now here's the bit which didn't make sense at all):
"The young Shinigami daiko was to be taken prisoner (?????? Doesn't make sense, right?."
P.S. This was all I could manage. I had absolutely no idea that translating this would be so incredibly difficult.

P.S : The interesting thing is how the textbook's wording changes within a thousand years. And incidentally, some of the textbook's stuff was quoted by Aizen when he faced off against Soi Fon. He said :Every shinigami should've been taught this at the Academy. I, myself, was once a teacher

Hisagi bullying continues, I guess.

Reasonably popular among JP fans
Minor enough for Narita to explore

Unlike Ichimaru Gin, he is not loved by Rangiku.

Thanks

Aizen? more like GAYzen

Only for Ichigo.

Well thanks for the attempt at this, at least we get a tough idea what the first part says until we get a better translation, I was really curious about that

The translator is a leddit user.

>translatig shinigami
>translating Onmitsukido
>not translating Spiritual Arts Academy
What the hell?

carrying over from the previous thread: top 5 bleach grils, go!

Yoruichi nr. 1
rest doesn't matter

>no particular order
Yoruichi, adult Karin, Bambi, Halibel, Unagi.

Honorable mentions to Riruka and Apacci.

Why is he so perfect?

>Tfw bleach thread in like a century

>I just fapped to Misaki sensei

Yhwach must've known, which explains some of his actions, but did Aizen know?

Halibel, Karin, Nemu, Nel, Yoruichi.

1. Orihime
2. Orihime
3. Orihime
4. Orihime
5. Orihime

>"The young Shinigami daiko was to be taken prisoner (?????? Doesn't make sense, right?."
They're saying that the young shinigami substitute cut down the enemy.
It's common knowledge by now that Ichigo was the one who defeated the big bad.

Soul Society is making a terrible mistake by assuming that Yhwach's corpse is what's keeping the world afloat. He's at most a reiatsu battery, the lion's share of his powers escaped when Ichigo killed him.

That explains the ichiruki shitposting I've been seeing on futaba.

>Giselle

user...

>imagine a world where IchiRuki won but Trump lost

There is still no confirmation on Giselle's sex, so Giselle does count and certainly more than Benihme, who is just a puppet.

IM STILL MAD
IM STILL MAD WE NEVER SAW HIS BANKAI
IM STILL MAD WE NEVER LEARNED WHAT THE SOUL KINGS DEAL WAS
IM STILL MAD I WASTED TEN YEARS ON THIS MANGA THAT I WILL NEVER GET BACK
I WILL NEVER NOT BE MAD
FUCK YOU KUBO
ANYONE THAT UNIRONICALLY THINKS THIS SHIT WAS BETTER THAN NARUTO OR ONE PIECE CAN SUCK MY ASS

Im still mad at Gigi & Liltotto's terrible jobbing
Also Ichigo
Also Chad being the most irrelevant character in the history of manga.
Also no Aizen or Shinji bankai

Sounds pretty fucking boring. But it doesn't matter, Trump has been made a puppet of the deep state, so Hillary might as well have won.

Chad is interesting in that I think all of us enjoyed his first major defeat. But then it happened again. And again. And again. And...

I doesn't help that he always vowed to get stronger and be useful next time.

Bambi
Cirucci
Riruka
Hinamori
Senjumaru

Any word on deathberry's reaction actually?

when you get goodboy points AND tendies.

I'm guessing they're livid that Orihime got to stay at the shiba's with Ichigo and Isshin. Basically all thier fanworks of Rukia learning about the shibas with Ichigo has been officially given to Orihime.

Excellent taste.

Novel Ch. 1 summary from archive for those who haven't read it yet.

Halibel
Bambi
Orihime
Rangiku
Yourichi

They are postponing the inevitable.

We live in the best timeline.

Aizen end up becoming more powerful than Ichigo at the end.

I saw a dumblr post about them thinking ichigo and hime had sex in the Shiba mansion.

THE
A
L
K

> to seal Ichigo as the new Soul King
Thank fuck that didn't happen. Sounds like a mad plan overall.

Isane
Unohana
Rangiku
Early Yoruichi
Lisa

>Grimmjow storms into the Throne Room, he's followed by Neliel and Harribel
Must feel good to be the king.

Explain.

ICHIGO FACING THE RUKIA

based Aizen-sama, I hope there's more on him

sounds like Kubo isn't done with Bleach

And that's why the most important remaining plot points are getting explained in a novel authored by Narita, huh? Kubo will make a special chapter for a movie, and then maybe some more once in a time, but I wouldn't expect more.

Rukia
Yoruichi
Orihime
That one Shinigami with the glasses

Fuck it's only been 6 months and already I forget most of the characters from Bleach.

Harribel
Unohana
Isane
Nelliel
Yoruichi

Nemu
Nanao
Yuzu
Youruichi
Bambietta

Bleach 2 is coming.

I don't get it. Why would Ichirukifags be upset about the Hisagi novel?

A strawberry boy meets a dead dwarf that gives him super powers.
I can't imagine that plan going over well without contention from the other shinigami, well except Mayuri, but going that route could have led to a civil war in SS.

It's obvious they would trash WDKALY no matter what but lmao they're actually angry over the Hisagi one too. Maybe they saw
>Orihime is at the Shiba residence with Ichigo
And got triggered .

Orihime stayed in the Shiba mansion witb Ichigo.
Orihime found out the real story of Masaki's death before Rukia, while Ichiruki extremists were screaming how Ichigo and Rukia must have their TALK about his mother.

Aizen being the realest nigga as always

I guess Ichigo wasn't ready.

I boy I sure hope they explain why Squad Zero jobbed like mother fuckers not using their bankais and shit

Aizen is a pretty handsome guy

>facing the Rukia
Makes me laugh every time I hear it.

>not facing the Riruka
SAD

I CAN'T HANDLE THE HYPE FOR TOMORROW'S DEATHBERRY GACHA SUMMONS IN BRAVE SOULS

HELP

>be me
>playing Brave Souls
>don't want to blow money on gacha
>keep hoping for a high-level Rukia or Yoruichi or Gin
>keep getting the mid-level half assed versions
>team battles are obnoxious
>stop playing for about a couple months
>go back, find "Welcome Back" rewards including several special gacha tickets and other shit
>draw more gacha
>end with more shit characters
>see all the cool characters other people have
>delete app

user BTFO

Come get back man, we get tomorrow Fullbring Ichigo, Uryu and Ginjo (all OP as shit)

Then next month revamped Noitra and Grimmjow

Also this month we get a free 5* ticket