>Not Cell

>wanting a guy who jobbed to jobhan to come back
Fuck off

At least he's canon

>Revival of C
>not Rule of Cool

>implying Cooler is canon

After Revival of TPP.

The whole Big Geti Star thing was basically Revival of C, wasn't it?

>Tao trained for five years and became stronger than SSJB
Not the worst thing to come out of Super's powers scaling that's for sure.

THE BIG GETE STAR ENABLED ME TO CHEAT DEATH, HOW COULD THIS BE!?

ranking all the villain in the dragon ball, even the non-canon one

>Implying canon matters
Canon never mattered in DB.

>Tao allies wich Doctor Mashirito and becomes his new Caramel Man.
>He oneshoots Vegeta just to show how powerfull he is.
I give it 2 episodes at most.

>It only takes Tao two episodes to defeat Goku and accomplish his plans
Based

Objective ranking coming through
>Piccolo Daimo
>Tao Pai
>Bojack
>Cooler
>SS Vegeta
>Raditz
>Frieza
>Janemba
>Turles
>Chilled
>Garlic JR
>Avo and Cado
>Slug
>Android 13
>Android 17 and 18
>Hirudegarn
>Dr wheelo
>Red ribbon army
>Gurumes
>King rabbit
>Dr Raichi
>Zamasu
It's better than everyone else here.

>Zamasu that low
Butthurt Ningen

Bojack should be way lower, and you fucking forgot Cell.

Ah yes a whole thread all to myself to shitpost in

Let's try to add a little more to the discussion than just this. I understand this may be all someone has to say on an episode they're ambivalent about, so consider if you genuinely have something worth tossing into the mix. We're really trying to and encouraging everyone to turn these episode discussion threads around into something genuinely great. We're looking for thoughtful, comprehensive analysis. If what you have to say can fit into a tweet, perhaps that's the best place for it!

We of course encourage and welcome thoughts from everyone, but we do want to dig into your mind a little more than just this. Thank you, all!

All the villains after 17 and 18 were trash, They don't even deserve to be ranked.

What the actual fuck is wrong with Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama?

-27 Episodes recap of the latest 2 movies, while adding more inconsistencies and plot holes
-U6 vs U7 saga, full of underwhelming battles, only highlight being Kaioken,
-Zamasu saga is convoluted, constant back and forth between power superiority between the villains and Goku and Vegeta. Fucking Toyotaro convinced Toriyama to straight up copy the Xicor arc from DBAF. Similarities between them are fucking ridiculous. Plot holes, rushed fan-service Vegito with bs time limit.
Mary Sue Trunks, and the arc has a weird and dark end. Whole arc was for nothing, the universe got fucking erased.
-God hierarchy and the different Gods look fan made and Tournaments of Power between universes are a bad excuse to not develop the universes, all the gods and all of the strongest fighters in all of the multiverse are in front of you, feels like it's the end, bros. Where can you go from here?
-Lack of evil and tension in DBSuper and constant tournaments makes the show feel like WWE.
-Beerus, an even bigger genocidal maniac than Freeza and Vegeta, that constantly threatens Earth with destruction, is being dick sucked by all of the cast of Dragon Ball. Nice.

-Manga by Tracertaro is rushed in the beginning, Zamasu arc has its own bad problems, differences between this and the anime makes the word CANON fucking have no meaning and divides the fanbase. At least the manga tries to clean up some shit that the anime is doing.
-Animation and art is seriously sub par compared even to DBZ that aired in the fucking '80s. It's been 25 years, animation should be atleast OPM level ffs. Almost all episodes have plenty of moments where they look like they are animated and drawn by 12 year olds. Art of the manga is the only thing better than the anime/
-Fights lack the intensity and the choreography of the original Dragon Ball and DBZ. Punches and kicks, ki blasts, and special attacks lack consistency and weight. Special effects look like they are made in Flash.
-Recolored Super Saiyan forms, feels like Mortal Kombat Trilogy if you know what I mean. Even Super Apeman 4 is better than this shit.
-Goku is now retarded, he lacks logic, moral sense and awareness. He puts all of the universes including his own at risk of total annihilation without even feeling even a bit of remorse. DBSuper negates all of his character development that he earned through his life.
-Gohan is a literal cuck.
-Huge powers scaling issues, Goku becomes insanely strong but fucking Krillin and Android 17 can keep up with SSB which is Above Universal now. Freeza becomes god-level by just training a few months. Trunks in the Zamasu arc gets bullshit power ups. Goku Black, who is a freshly revived Dr. Gero arc Goku, keeps up with present SS1 Goku, and becomes much stronger than SSB over night. Goku gets hurt by a laser and by a gunshot.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little ningen? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Supreme Kai School, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Saiyans, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Potara warfare and I’m the top apprentice in the entire U10 Kai forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across U7 and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Sacred World of the Kais and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ningen.

I want to fuck a GoD

kikuchi sucks

I like both soundtracks in their own ways and feel certain scenes are better for both, with the rare instances where the Kai version is better

>-Beerus, an even bigger genocidal maniac than Freeza and Vegeta, that constantly threatens Earth with destruction, is being dick sucked by all of the cast of Dragon Ball. Nice.
You forgot the fanbase.

>movie villains
>fucking avo and cado
>no cell
opinion discarded

Why do you love this fuck nigga so much? Tien and Jobhan made him a cybernetic bitch twice over. His legacy was fucking short term.

Cell is a shit and only 13 year olds like him and his spic cousin Hit

Already happened.

I'd much rather have the revival of Cell anyway.

no way are they the same character

>7777

This is canon now

Is this a new epic meme pasta for every DB thread?

>Cabba has two waifus

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME

Is that a leaked shot?

It was posted on Super's official twitter: twitter.com/DB_super2015/status/858209692173991936/photo/1

Faggots on Kanzenshuu saying that's Fem!Broly kek

It is though, not because you should believe whatever you read on Kanzenshuu, but because a scan of a V Jump article outright said she was.

Otherwise nothing else about her other than she has no tail, and she is a Saiyan, and that she's indeed female.

>Wow trunks' girlfriend is here
>What's that?
>Is that a grenade?
>Oh shit
>Should I kick it?
>Here it comes
>Ohshitohshitohshit
>What do I do?!

That scan never said she was Fem!Broly you moron.

It said a Saiyan appears in the opening will be joining the tournament and asked us what universe we think she's from.

It said that it IS the Saiyan from the Opening.

Right in the middle of the scan it says the female from the opening finally makes an appearance

Friendly reminder Isekai Yamcha 2 never because Lee is working on a shit crossover between DB and one meme man

No. It could mean the Saiyan (Fem!Broly) appears while the other does as well, it's not rocket science.

The scan would've outright said there were 2 different saiyans, instead of overlaying all the screenshots of her on top of each other. No magazine would be dumb enough to write what you suggested without fearing a massive backlash from the fans for misinformation.

They wouldn't face backlash because it's obvious that they're two separate characters, you twit. Enjoy your last (You)

Wow some fans of Dragon Ball like you are a really special kind of stupid. Seriously it's very impressive.

You're fucking retarded if you think nips would create an uproar against VJump over something like that

>no argument

one punch dude is invincible against any non gag character
if he doesn't fight arale its a fucking pointless crossover

>S-she'll betray her universe and join the Pride Troopers!
>You'll see!

Yep it sure does suck
If the current arc doesn't end up being good super is as bad as GT

Gohan is best character.

no, thats master roshi you cuck

I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.

Wew another salty Vegetafag

Not that I'm in a hurry to see more filler shit, but about what time of the day does Horrible Subs put out their sub of the episode?
I typically just wait and download sunday morning

Did they ever outright admit that this was based on a Shredder design or no

For the record, I love it.

Eh, both her personality and appearance seem very different from the Broly girl though. The only similarity is the eye shape (and colors, but that's because both are Saiyans).

That's basically Cabba in drag.

Also, the new Saiyan's hair isn't long enough to pull the left side of Brolyko's hair.

They do look a lot alike, but this girl has much longer bangs than the other one and they're not symmetrical in her Super Saiyan form. I'm hoping for sisters.

>yfw it IS Cabba in Drag

To be fair, Female Broly's hair is in a ponytail, so when it's not, it could be all over the place like the chick we see in the scans.

I think they're the same design, and the design we see in the scans is what she wears as a regular attire.

Female Broly's left bangs, covering her face are much longer than the new girl's untied bangs though.

Everytime.

It could be. My issue is that the girl in red has much longer bangs on one side in both forms while the girl in purple doesn't

Like I said, it could be because her hair is more kept when she decides to enter the tournament but her hair is more all over the place when she wants to relax. Us women do that.

Read above.

Post tits of GTFO

>maybe I should kick it
>or maybe teleport away
>I can move several times faster than the speed of light
>my feet hurt

>Post tits of GTFO
>of GTFO
What did he mean by this?

What about it?

How would combing the hair make her left bangs longer? The one with untied hair has left bangs already, it's not like the hair is going to the side or something.

Also, when the Broly-like girl goes SSJ her hair is untied, and the left bangs remain longer than the other girl's.

r.i.p. sweet prince

As a female fan of the series, what are your thoughts on the new characters, the ones who have appeared and those who have yet to:

Jiren, Toppo, Dyspo, Kahseral?
Majin-Tumblrchan?
Smug-pup?
FemmeBroly?
Bergamo, Lavender, Basil?
Any particular GoD or Kai?

Do you find your opinions differing to the rest of the fanbase at all? Which one of the new characters do you find the most attractive? Which ones don't you like?

Dunno. She probably does more than comb it.

It should be important to note that while we did get a design for SS Female Broly, we never got a design of her in her base. This could be it, albeit in different clothing and hairstyle.

>Giving attention to it

Fuck off retard

>Freeza needed his 4th form to kill that Goku
>The same Goku who needed kaioken to fight Ginyu

t. cuck

>Giving attention to Hit

>Jiren
ayy lmao.
>Toppo
Boring.
>Dyspo
Boring.
>Kahseral
Cool design.
>Smug-pup
I like the hate it gets.
>FemmeBroly
She's cute, but I wish she didn't look exactly like Broly when she goes into that SS form. She'll forever be known as Female Broly and nothing more because of it.
>Bergamo, Lavender, Basil
Don't care for furries.
>Any particular GoD or Kai
I love the U10 GoD, because it's pink, and an elephant, and I like both. As far as Kaioshin goes, I like the one with the glasses. They're cute. I forget which universe they're from, though.

>Do you find your opinions differing to the rest of the fanbase at all?
Even if they did, it wouldn't matter.
>Which one of the new characters do you find the most attractive?
No one.
>Which ones don't you like?
No one.

>OMG a girl!

>us women
GET OUT OF MY THREAD ROASTIE

Thanks for your input.

Do you like the arc so far? What do you think of Super as a whole?

so why does Gohan remove Piccolo's hand Like Frieza does with Nail

>Thanks for your input.
You're welcome.

>Do you like the arc so far?
It's pretty OK, not anything special. I'm expecting things to pick up once the actual main event happens.
>What do you think of Super as a whole?
Didn't necessarily have to happen, but I'm the type of person that likes whenever new Dragon Ball content is put out, no matter how shit it is.

How did you get into Dragon Ball? It's so rare seeing females in this community !!

Yeah, its dumb. He only used kaioken x10 so his power level was just 900,000. It would have made sense if he used x20 and he was at 1,800,000 since I don't think third form Freeza was higher than that.

>How did you get into Dragon Ball?
shit VHS tapes in the early 90s that were still in Japanese.

>It's so rare seeing females in this community
HURRR

Jesus.

>Still pushing this meme
Fuck off

Why is one dumb nigger pretending to be a girl and samefagging to himself?

''Tis an awesome thing to see