This shithole thing Trump said

I'm sorry I can't accept that shit, reason is there is a lot of such shitholes in my country, it is not the people fault that they live in such shitholes... Trumpet fucks think we would be their light and guardians forever, not so. Imagine the hurt I'd feel if a Country such as the USA cuck called my country that? Imagine how I'd feel after trusting them for so long which is what a lot of these countries have done which is why they love the USA. They goto the USA because they love it, yes there are some retards that could not give a fuck but I'm willing to bet 90% of them genuinely love the USA and this bully just crushed their fucking dreams.

ENOUGH you cunts, you have no hearts, you're Satan's Fucking spawn and the whore will be cast into the abyss

FUCK AMERICA, AND FUCK DONALD TRUMP.

None of you shits on here have known what it is like to be an actually patriot you fucks, you have never been to war, you have never dared serve you country, you are bullies.

YES THERE ARE FUCKING PROBLEMS IN THIS FUCKING WORLD BUT DON'T AMPLIFY THEM WITH HATE AND DIVISION OR YOU WILL BE FUCKING KILLED ON A BATTLE FIELD YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, I KNOW WHAT A FUCKING SHITHOLE LOOKS LIKE BUT THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THEM CRY EVERY DAY YOU HEART SPINELESS PRICKS, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THESE PLACES...

BLAH BLAH I DON'T FUCKING CARE YOU ARE ALL DESTINED TO THE GAS CHAMBERS YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7F7ceaUir0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i know its right i feel it, its makes me cry.

call me a pussy all you want, but you never had such pleasure away from here only granted by god. Call me nuts however most of you want have had an OOBE in your life let alone almost all your life, then if it starts happening again... ugh forget it you have no fucking idea you are stupid fucking kids that need a kick in the mouth.

I bet you're a Scot/Londonite.

You're a moron

youtube.com/watch?v=l7F7ceaUir0

I bet you are from shithole Scotland

Ahahaha! Abloo! Abloo-bloo-bloo! Muh shitskins are crying in shitholes! Abloo-bloo! Abloo!

I don't care what you think, i feel so much better after making this thread, like you will not understand, if i'm wrong then god strike me down please.

You people are bitter as fuck about your lives you really are, turn to christ ffs before it is too late for you.

Ignore the fucking media, its a fucking trick, its meant to test you to the limit!

>not the people's fault they live in such shitholes.
Take some responsibility and fix your shithole.

kek that image you bong shitlord

Lol haha okay

no but I'm a northerner.

Look I've been here to long supporting this shit, something about this isn't right as far as I'm concerned. You can do what you want but I will be ready to destroy any Nazi satanic take over with absolute fucking violence.

>turn to christ
I'm a born-again Christian, my boy. Ephesians 2:8-9.

Do u no da way?

This is dopey dum-dum talk. Let's just clarify this is a bait post and call it a day. Why would a Northern Englishman be crying over Haiti?

It was that fucking shithole comment and originally I backed it like all the others but no, thats fucking it, its not the fault of those fucking poor bastards...

this world is shit and that guy trump is being a fucking prick about it, get a new president that has more compassion and fast. I would not hit a dog just because its owners are bastards ffs.

What Trump said goes against my humanity.

sorry you don't see it my way.

Get in your onsie, have some cocoa and close the door to the basement you pathetic fuck

Shut up faggot.

honestly i've know for so long this place will get doxxed all its people, i know the risks when I post here, we are not user. When shit goes down we will all be put to trial if he is wrong, don't you get that? I though he was the sun shining out of gods arse but its not so, we made a massive mistake and we need to fucking reverse it and fast other wise it will be us in the ditch.

He won't keep getting away with this sort of shit because humans have more compassion than he does, he is a total prick if you don't see it you are stupid. Tbh I've seen this for some months now but have been in denial, lucky he has not caused so much damage but things can get very bad anf fucking fast, if any of you with any amount of brains are reading this, the USA needs a replacement and fast.

Sanders seems best.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

>sanders
>best
Kill yourself you fucking pathetic fool

What ethnicity and religion are you\/

Nope, I'd rather redeem my self unlike you.

lol shut the fuck up

what a faggot! - Move to Somalia or El Savador - you will love it there.

>reason is there is a lot of such shitholes in my country
only because you import people from shitholes

white male, British and christian, ex military.

these cucks are falling into a trap and think he will save them, they have no idea how powerful deep state truly is.

if you actually believe the things you say, you have no future. give up and kys.

Yeah keep on virtue-signaling you stupid twat

You missed the whole point. It doesn't matter if these places are shitholes or not. It should cost the American taxpayer anything. And we don't want them here.

I had a Haitian neighbor that use to sacrifice animals in her suburban apartment. It was horrible. Fuck them all.

*Shouldn't

>white male, British and christian, ex military.
I don't believe you.
Post timestamp with shoe on head

Get help, cunt. I've got scars and OBEs too, and Trump is by the far the best thing to happen to the world in our lifetimes.
Drama Queen.

Chill out Muhammad

so i pray to god to show me because all i see is hell.

nothing nothing always happening this happening that never a true happening are you for real?

turn on your shit filter.

Shut up you limey fuck!

At least they've clearly integrated!

my intuition never lies, you can say all you like about me and threaten me but honestly nah you're fucked.

intuition being INTP its 100% optimized

I would literally love to murder you and your entire shitstain family. Remove all kebab.

You seemed to confused your mouthhole with your shithole bong friend...

Aaaaaaand there it is.
Stop boxing yourself in.

>become a US territory
>refuse to become a state and pay taxes
>shit hitz the fan and ask for taxbased relief
>don't get it
>REEEE
Liberals think this is justified
:thinking:

just look at all this hate, just look at them hahaha, it is comical isn't it, rightwing systems spring into life...

Sorry your feelings got hurt, now go home.

>I can't accept that shit,
Said not a single Trump voter in any state.

Shrill harder m8.

That Reddit spacing tho

these feels will make me kill you harder faggot.

funny no one ever mentioned that in the past, stop projecting.

Countries directly reflect their population. The UK was the pinnacle of the world back when they had good strong people. Now it's a dystopian shit bucket because it's filled to the brim with pathetic spinel twits like you

also you image is lacking anything really, its old stale and lame?

i'd love for you to try, you won't win.

this. haiti isn't a shithole because they've had a stroke of bad luck for the past 200 years. they're a shithole because they're filled with niggers who have shit for brains.

I hope you're better at killing yourself than you are at shilling.

Wow, I hate you.
You are my enemy.

>DON'T AMPLIFY THEM WITH HATE AND DIVISION
kek
eat a dick faggot
>in all fields

what if the Clintons actually did help them and that was their mission?

no? Did you check personally or just listen to out of context videos on youtube by chance?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Clinton's are angels but did you have any proof like actual proof to your claims faggot?

Nope then better get a fucking lawyer when they sue you...

wow what a kick in the fucking cunt...

trust me it was hard for me to defect, i had to be triggered emotionally, i know when my heart tells me something.

and I will say it again, if i'm wrong then lord strike me down.

I am very much a believer in god.

i'm still alive faggots and i could not feel any better.

like I cast myself out from the darkness

>turn to Christ

Dont lie to us, you're British, you only turn to either the Queen or Muhammad

>it is not the people fault
Yes it is. Didn't read anything else after that.

It's just the start, wait until he says nigger.

oh fuck off read the bible you pleb, you're what 16 years old or something?

I've served i in the army i've seen the bullshit, I saw 9/11 and I see trump, its much deeper than that faggot that has never relly been to a SHITEHOLE and had to actually fucking help people, like dig out a drainage ditch, restore a school or what ever, he has never seen anything like it. I have done all these things and its the most rewarding thing I ever did in my fucking life, I probably will never get to do that again in my life but i loved it, to see them kids smile wow.

OP is a faggot. Sage

what the fuck has that cunt actually fucking done for humanity?

nothing, he is a big fat cunt with money bullying people so fuck you.

Literally every post OP has ever made and will every make. This post is nothing more than some fucking man-child crying like a bitch because no one will listen to him and stroke his ego.

It's fake news, dumb bastard, he didn't say it. The media only reported hearsay.

This thread is literally causing me internal pain plz delete

OOGA BOOGA!
OOGA BOOGA!

>get a new president and fast
No.
Faggot.