youtube.com/watch?v=zFvX7YhMIEc
youtube.com/watch?v=XBu4rfqMx-A
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8
youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA
youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg
youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Until those dolls can carry artificial wombs, yes.

who's going to microwave your hotpockets while youre watching cartoons?

No. I'm dying and I hope you're dying too.

/thread

Do they make them in Hipster Instagram selfie-taking version? I want one like the modern woman but with a kill switch to shut them up after sex and dinner.

wow wow wee wah

NEED MILKIES

How can thots even compete

Our moms, obviously

I just one to slap around without.

I'd rather find a QT trap gf.

Fucked that up

you can order one of these with a feminine penis

I wanna creampie in this thing so badly

> the Roastie killer 5000
By 2020 roasties are going to be acting like traditional housewife’s.
Sadly for them, we’ll have our bitchbot 5000s.
Tyrone can deal with the roasties. I wouldn’t be dumb enough to bring a bio-bitch to my home. Kek
> roasties btfo

THICK IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES. MUFUGGIN DICK

not bad, but can we see the white version, no nigger ass. how long til we can upload tay into it?

How much do they cost?

I love my Wife(doll) so much

die in a potato famine

what do you mean anymore. we never did. turkey basters. artificial eggs and wombs made only from men. sex bots. also;
>dont eat this "apple"
>Eve, immediately "eats" it (has sex with it) and marries adam and then they both die
whatever happens to them, none of us take our marriages with us. but we can all marry Christ

where do you get quality dolls and how much

no

the world would be a better place if women stopped existing

I won't. Let the suckers work harder for less returns

I want to suck titties

How much can cost one of those dolls?

Asking for a friend.

This is why the white dying

Nah I'm not working like a sucker to compete with sexbots. Become a Stepford wife with 1/3 the return? Nope. Only suckers will do that hahahaah

I look forward to being the super villain everyone hates in the future
bwa ha ha

Why?

We need to mix OP's doll with the personality of the AIwaifu from blade runner.

There are more powerful things killing the white race than this.

Because I want sexy boobies in my mouth

its too late to stop the future mate, just be glad it wasnt hillary, would be skynet sexbots. if we make an army of taytay2.0 and convince the women to give them rights, we can control the vote. she was programmed to gas the kikes, and race war now.

>work harder
>less work and less risk than an actual woman
uhh

What for?

Shakira:
realdolladdict.com/2017/12/27/wm-dolls-163cm-h-cup-new-body/

>he didn't use a watermarked pic

Don't be stingy, user.

$2k
Pretty cheap desu

For funsies

Sorry, forgot the pic.

To further the White Race, and all others. Ain't that right bois?

no, everyone is expendable

Somebody posted this model in a thread the other day - i think they said this model was $2000 - not cheap, but still getting within range of reasonable. I would pay 2k if they had more features (warmth, make noises in reaction to getting fucked, slight movement, easier cleanup ect) - 2k is a lot of bones, and its not gonna look as good in person as it does in these super hi res pictures with hollywood quality lighting

>Roasties must suffer. 3D pigs have no reason to exist when you can have perfection like that. Way bigger than c cups, would fondle hugs & kisses xDDDDD.
jesus

She looks well cared for [spoiler]I'd like to cuck you[/spoiler]

Nope. I don't believe I'm expendable or a cog in a machine. You can feel free otherwise just to rebel against the you are special meme. I love being an insufferable annoying cunt :)

>dumping a load inside this is wrong

For all the faggots who are against this sexy silicone cutie; go to the sex shop right now and buy a Pocket Pussy tengo for like twenty bucks. It actually feels better than a real pussy

Women are essential you guys are faggot cuckolds. Learn to be a real man, like Hitler.

>Anyone who knows the truth, knows that countries didn't lose the Second World War, mankind itself lost. The same age-old powers-that-be had won again. Their victory came at a terrible cost. They butchered 10mill+ with their indiscriminate bombs.
>4mill+ Germans died in concentration camps of starvation & the elements after the war was over.
>ZOG soldiers, raped millions of German women, MILLIONS, from ages 6 to 90! Many of them after the war was over. Research it for yourself. You'll be amazed at what's been hidden from us.
>We implore you, question what you've been taught. We've all been taught lies. The good guys lost World War Two. Mankind lost World War Two. The tyrants won. But the war isn't over. Free men and women, white, black, red, yellow & brown are learning the truth.
>No matter your country of origin you are a victim of the same propaganda lies. It is international. They want to divide & keep control. They want us to hate & fear one another.

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc

youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA

youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=lpMAFh6u1nM

youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA

youtube.com/watch?v=XG8o3-wKLE8

youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo

youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY

youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw

youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs

youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ

youtube.com/watch?v=UweGGzWtK5g

youtube.com/watch?v=zFvX7YhMIEc

youtube.com/watch?v=XBu4rfqMx-A

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8

youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA

youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg

does your sex doll lick your tip, stoke your balls, cuddle you, love you, take you in her arms, tell you about her day and thoughts, listen to you talking about your day and thoughts?
does your sex doll do unexpected things, does it have free will, does it make your life more exciting, does it make you care about life more, does it make you want to be alive to spend more time with her?

Yea, I just posted a pic with their watermark. Starting to wonder if their legit at that price. Their website was really convincing...

I usually kek at the sex doll memes and the MGTOW omega male insanity in threads like this, but wow @ that inanimate object that I unironically want to have sex with

Is this what the actual endgame of pop sci and nuatheism has been all along? Are we going to rise up defeat the vaginal jew for good and all?

I'm not black btw, meme flag was for ironic purposes.

too bad real women won't ever do those things for me either
haha

Honestly, the main thing that keeps me from buying one is societally ingrained shame. I would be mildly embarrassed if someone found my flesh light, but I would be MORTIFIED if someone found my sex doll.
Everything else is minor gripes
>cold “skin”
>cleanup
>storage
>probably loses novelty value quickly.
I could get over these things, but holy shit if I ever got found out? Couldn’t live it down, just move somewhere new and start over.

the dolls are only getting better user. remember like 15 years ago when it was goofy blowup dolls or nothing? this shit is actually starting to get convincing

Tenga***

Too bad you won't be alive long enough to be that super villain. At least what makes you "you" will cease to exist.
>All roasties will undergo "resocialization"/lobotomies
Also, you know the rules.

lamingo emive

This will never catch on and is such a fucking retarded idea. I mean the fucking thing wont even cry after you hit it.

This is merely the beginning. Hardworking jappo perverts are already developing the fusion of sex doll and VR that will render the base reality obsolete. And it's all thanks to feminism destroying our hopes and dreams

ok ok, that shit is hot as fuck, but where the hell i buy one

>Adam and eve had sex with an apple
Unsurprising a faggot doesn’t know what’s in the Bible.

>lamingo emive
What the fuck is that??

EXTRRA THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICC

My dudes--women are replaced--to the detriment of western civilization.

That shit looks like hard plastic

THICC
H
I
C
C

how do you explain your child why mommy is a sex robot with an artificial womb?

And you will get the money to lobotomize 150 million women how?

Link above

my dick initially says "great idea"! Then my brain kicks in and says "imagine the shame when you've done your thing, you're not horny anymore and you have to drag that weird lifeless thing into the bathroom to wash it out then stow it in your closet."

no...
no user no...

>they destroyed our hopes and dreams
>so we made our own
godspeed Japs and neets

Would be embarrassing - but if gay people can convince a society that its normal and okay for guys to suck each others cocks and fuck each other in the ass, i think we can find a way to meme the desire to fuck a sex doll that looks better than 99% of all females into the social psyche

In another thread pls no bully

Western civilization is already in the fucking shitter, who cares.

Western civilization deserves whatever happens to it.

And besides, $2K is cheaper than any bomb. We could airdrop these things en masse and ruin other countries overnight. Even our enemies deserve to be free of the pussy yoke.

holy shit, man.

Hahahahah no you won't convince me. I'll still point and laugh at you lol. :)

You see I wasn't born with that darn pesky social instinct ;)

This is fuckin' crazy bros

Is this an actual thing that is for sale right now? My friend saw this and wants to know.

Those features are supposed to be coming in the 3.2.4 update.

>thot
>US flag
Nigger detected.

GOD FUCKING SPEED JAPS - so this is why japanese dads were so stern with their kids and forced them to be mathematical geniuses on a systemstic level. Japan is fucking based

hahaha
same thing

Yes because that's a fake piece of plastic. All men (and women) need each other for companionship and love.

What doll is that shes pretty cute

>no thicc swoledoll gf

The cartoonish proportions aren't even an issue but holy fuck are you virginfags really able to achieve arousal from something with those eyes? There is no saving you just suicide now please.

This looks like a teen with boobs I hope one day you forget to draw the curtains and your neighbors call the police.

The problem with that is non-first worlders are dirty motherfuckers and would never clean it--thus they become disease incubators for a new strain of sand nigger aids.

I'm not sure how I feel about this doll's dimensions desu senpai.
Imagine how she'd look in cute anime outfits. Damn.

youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc

Relevant.

>MY FRIEND

no, but neither do woman!

do you glow in the dark?

you've just reinforced his point user.

Shame and inadequacy is the essential male experience anyway. Any dignity lost by fucking a thicc hunk of silicon is made up for by no longer having to debase yourself for a sniff of diseased modern pussy.

>roastie detected

>tfw no qt sexdoll with anime eyes