Wizards of the Coast Outting Pedophiles, Reddit /r/Magictcg loses their shit

company.wizards.com/article/news/making-magic-spaces-safer
The safety of Magic events is of paramount importance to us.

Recently, a few former judges and players had their sex offender status posted to social media. In accordance with our policy, the majority had already had their access to Magic organized play suspended indefinitely, and were not active in the Magic community.

We learned, however, that an individual reported to the Judge Conduct Committee was inadvertently not decertified by Magic Judges nor reported to Wizards. You can read more about that here. However, once this was brought to our attention, Wizards immediately coordinated with Magic Judges—an independent community-run organization that operates and manages the judge community and its Judge Conduct Committee—to address the situation. That individual has now been indefinitely suspended as a player and the Magic Judges decertified the individual's status as a Magic judge. When Wizards learns that a DCI member or a Wizards Play Network (WPN) retailer is on a sex offender registry, we take immediate action to remove them from organized play and our promotional programs. We have a zero-tolerance policy. Sex offenders have no place in the Magic community.

As part of our commitment to safe and inclusive spaces, tournament organizers and retailers will be explicitly required to conduct background checks for all staff (as permitted by applicable law). This includes CFB Events' Grand Prix, local store events like Friday Night Magic, and professional events like the Pro Tour and World Magic Cup as well as convention play run by Wizards.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/7pyvey/making_magic_spaces_safer_new_background_check/
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=0BnIiXYz8oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/7pyvey/making_magic_spaces_safer_new_background_check/

ITT you will find people legitimately defending pedophiles

I posted the original article by the person who did the doxxing (on a different account), and was banned instantly. As in, /r/magictcg recognized what I submitted and instabanned me without mod intervention.

point is: REDDIT. DEFENDS. PEDOPHILES.

Okay

can you put that in the "things i already know" k thx

I would be more surprised if Reddit was attacking pedophiles

Fuck off Hambly

All those people left when they banned pg8. It was fucking hilarious to see an idea burn through a culture so fucking fast.

In response, I cast my Black Lotus

People seem to forget that Reddit was literally the public website pedophile capitol of the internet for several years. That's how it achieved most of its growth in the early years.

But yeah nice triple post Jeremy come on don't waste your time on a Friday night like this. I've enjoyed the drama but you've won. Celebrate and stop attentionfagging.

> but you've won

He didn't. The entire thing was to try and get "real news" to make it look like he busted a bunch of kid touchers and embarass them "coz SJWs".

The entire thing was attentionfagging and this is wholly unexpected, now he has to find a new way to reeeeeeeeee about them that doesn't make him look like a huge faggot, which he has no means of doing. According to the "redpilled MtG reddit", it appears as though he's going to try and spin this as though he deserves a reward for bringing this to their attention, which would be unbanning him and giving him his cards back.

Just like when they Warski'd the Hasbro twitter, he's going to find a way to fuck this up because it's all about his faggy card collection.

she looks like a mongrel there

holy shit what is wrong with these people? At least their community is dying because of it.

>there

as opposed to when else?

Not all sex offenders are pedofiles.

>Still not going after Hasbro

I just checked twitter and the trannies and flipping out saying pedos aren't a problem and that its all about them having to disclose their tranny status. LMAO

>june

I think its spelled Jude

As long as they don't ban someone who's on the sex offender list for pantsing a classmate in elementary school, I'm all for it.

ANTI PEDO BUMP

fuck reddit

news at 11

Some were dumb and were making the "we should accept everyone so we have a welcoming environment", but most were rational with the arguement that card games are dying with losing money and because Hasbro phoned in a request that they have to pay for background checks is bullshit. If hasbro paid and they complained I would understand they are all idiots. But you guys are really overreacting.

>mfw pedoelite burns
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

How bout you go back

Also cannibals.

...but that's not the point. The point is one fan with a genuine grievance BEAT THE PEDOS in his hobby by using just a youtube video or two.

He still hasn't succeeded with the SJWs, but he's just getting started.

All the ones associated with WotC were.

>but you've won
nope it's not over.

The problem here is not only these pedophiles, but their enablers and protectors, the SJWs....
This is the gamergate of cards, and this shit has just started

How about we fucking kill all pedo enablers?

>This is the gamergate of cards

And how'd the original work out for ya...

Fuck off with your nerd drama holy shit. How can you criticize soyboys when your life revolves around little pieces of cardboard with drawings on them.

That's why soyims have open mouths in every photo. Sucking imaginary arab cock

We don't give a fuck about who does what where. What you will learn to realize is anyone who fucks with children will FUCKING DIE. No more of this fucking pedo sympathizing BULLSHIT. They need to be FUCKING GENOCIDED, PURGED FROM SOCIETY.

You have to go back, OP.

>and how the original work out for you

Great, there are so many people who were redpilled thanks to gamer gate and the fact that only far leftwing retards supported the establishment (as they've been indoctrinated to do). It's doubtful that trump would have gotten elected if that slut didn't fuck all those guys behind her boyfriends back and ten claim to be a victim like all unprincipled leftwing twats

No, we have to spread awareness of these pedofaggots that are about to get the fucking rope nigger.

I'm sorry but why shouldn't sex offenders be able to play card games? Isn't it all adults at these things anyway?

>It's doubtful that trump would have gotten elected if that slut didn't fuck all those guys

Holy shit dude.

I hate to say it but... pedophilia is technically politically incorrect... so pro-pedo threads are right at home on this site.

>Look how edgy and contrarian i am !!!

Sup Forums is that way dickhead --->

I concur doctor.

You stupid fucking moron pedophilia is SPIRITUALLY INCORRECT and therefore must be purged from reality

ALL PEDOS GET THE FUCKING ROPE

Very well, fewer people take game journalists seriously anymore.

So does Sup Forums. Now fuck off back to rebbit.

"nice triple post Jeremy"
LOL

>Sup Forums shitposting about NAMBLA equals widespread support.

wow, fuck reddit and these deviants

Excuse me, but this board is called Sup Forums Politically Incorrect
And you're both reacting like straight purple headed SJWs to a simple neutral comment that is factually correct.

If anything it's you fags who should get I'm not even a pedo, I just think it's stupid that there is a subject that's so taboo to you that it can't be discussed rationally.

>pedo

Magic: the Pedoring

Tone it down man, you're giving yourself away.

Jesus how many BASED DANK PEPES do you think people actually use?

>People seem to forget that Reddit was literally the public website pedophile capitol of the internet for several years. That's how it achieved most of its growth in the early years.

Lol wat

That's Sup Forums, not reddit. Actually I find it really mystifying that Sup Forums went from pedophile capital of the internet to full pedo-purge, gas gas gas the degenerates, while reddit seemingly did the opposite. I attribute this change in ideology on Sup Forums to the warhammer wednesday threads on Sup Forums started by our resident fa/tg/uys attempting to save the board from degenerate furry trash way back in the early days before /tg/ even existed.

In fact that initial furry degeneracy purge is what got us a /tg/ board in the first place because moot liked the original content and funposting so much. Afterwards Sup Forums went really REALLY anti-furry for a good half a decade at least. It's still pretty anti-furry actually. Good job fa/tg/uys! You may have also inadvertantly saved America if Sup Forums really was the clincher to get Trump elected.

All because a few based tabletop autists said NO to degenerate furries and pedophilia and told everyone to burn the heretic and purge the xeno.

kill

yourselves

how come all the politicians like it if it's politically incorrect

>pedo capital of the internet

no pedos would just gather together on pedo threads and pedo out you stupid fucking faggot. most of us despised these pieces of fucking shit

>kill yourself

>immediately stops posting le politics frog after being made fun of

You mean a lefty hive of cum and faggotry (((reddit))) is endorsing peadophiles!?
Who could have ever predicted such a thing?

get the fuck off our board pedo enabler

That's a good point. Gamergate set the stage for Sup Forums autists to start making their twitter/social media accounts and that wound up super useful during the election.

It was literally the tutorial

>our board

The facade has already crumbled Hambly.

I don’t think pedos should get the rope
We should burn them alive slowly

I don't think we lost anything in the process but gaming journalists on the other hand...

take the loli and furry pill anons

waste of fuel, a machete the rwandan way would be more efficient

no u

A rousing success

loli isn't the same as cheese pizza.

anything involving real children being abused should require jailtime + intense psychological surveillance.

Did they give Jeremy his shit back? I notice he is doing a RIX prerelease stream.

forgot pic

youtube.com/watch?v=0BnIiXYz8oo

So can we agree that Yu-Gi-Oh > Magic now?

thats always been the case

>how can you criticize megacorporations when their entire lives revolve around little pieces of paper with drawings on them.
Things have value. You might not give them value, but others do. There is a multimillion dollar industry just on the second hand market, not even the first hand market. It's dumb, but people also by water when it falls from the sky.

bump

Can't wait to get banned. I was wrongfully convicted years ago (was overturned). But my name still shows up on some random lists that have old scrapes of the real ones, so us possible I get falsely flagged. Can't wait for trying to get that reversed once it happens.

1st gen mtg was based.

point is: POL. IS. REDDIT.

I believe it

The kids at Magic get togethers are safe, let’s be honest. There aren’t any attractive children at those things and nobody wants to molest an ugly kid.

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother!

eh, Sup Forums is the only pink board ive found on Sup Forums where pedos are actively shunned. Sup Forums still allows loli threads.

bump

2d is not 3d. Once a consciousness is attached most people, even on Sup Forums, go full deus vult.

It is simple it started out because lolicon attracts pedos and cp was edgy. Now that Sup Forums is right wing all the pedos had to scramble to reddit because they can use the lgbtxyz moment (which was founded by pedophile homosexuals) to piggyback their agenda. Those sf fags literally want to stick their poz shit dicks into boys.

nothing's stopping him from selling his cards to recoup the losses...

got the president elected

We elected Trump.

Sup Forums is actively supports loli threads in the global rules

Newsflash most image boards contain blackmailed pedofiles. Yes its the goberment.

the absolute state of leddit

>A site dedicated to faggotry is defending degeneracy
Thanks for the hot news flash m8

now I want ice cream, thanks.

The left will never seize to amaze me

>frozen yogurt

you know da way

trump won, so yea.

>nothing's stopping him from selling his cards to recoup the losses...

Digital cards m8. They banned him and "stole" them.

But according to their EULA they can do whatever so really he has no case.