Former Trump supporter here, turning in my #MAGA card

Let me be sincere and frank with you guys, I was a Trump supporter since June of 2015 I actually had faith in him before any of you guys did , but this whole debacle and collusion with the kremlin and his recently verbal diarrhea of bigotry has really soured me on him

If Donald were at all presidential he would condemn this brute hatred and step down from the presidency

Instead he thinks he can just run away and hide from it all through petty denial

This just does not look good

The optics of it are very bad.

I think it's becoming presidency seriously at all.

This presidency has just been a media circus, a self-aggrandizement stunt, and an overall joke

I'm sorry I've wasted so much time supporting him because he's clearly not serious and he's clearly not conservative.

We need real leadership, resolve and toughness and Donald Trump has none of those attributes

At this rate I would vote for Oprah Winfrey in 2020, just think about that

Ben Shapiro was right

Ledditspacing

Yeah he's a filthy jew bitch

You never supported Trump, your leftard cuckness shines through like a floater among sinkers. You're full of shit, and Trump is doing GREAT!

Reminder that OP gets $1 for every response.

The Leftists are lying dude. Trump didn't say shit.

Oprah 2020

for the lulz

You aren’t shit op.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhillllllllllllllllllling like a plebbit. Fuck off OP!

THIS
in all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear codes

Fuck off shill
SAGE in every field

>The optics of it are very bad.
I'm sure you were a Trump supporter...... giving two shits about optics you fucking larping faggot.

ITT: literal children who can't spot 2/10 bait

OP's voluntary intoxalock breathalizer?

Don't worry - there is no path to 270. Trump can never win. It's HER time

Wtf im a hillmissile now

>>>>>>CONCERN TROLL

Shut the fuck up

only faggots care about (((optics)))

go fuck yourself shill

Fake and gay

What a fucking shill. First it was a "source" that says it's what he said, there has been no actual confirmation about what he actually said and it's nothing but fake news and speculation.

>this whole debacle and collusion with the kremlin and his recently verbal diarrhea of bigotry has really soured me on him

do you realise how much of a fag you sound?

3/10 bait, got me to reply. Also

>Reddit

>Spacing

GTFO Demoral shill.

yup, and his shit is all retarded

Oy vey

>*takes cock out of mouth

>I've been a thuper Trump thupporter for 2 yearth guyth, but calling a thithole a thithole ith jutht too much for me, I'm out.

>*puts cock back in mouth

Hi FB friendo, everyone here knows those countries are third world shitholes.Let's not kid ourselves. I'm sure you will never visit there lest it be with some Clinton Foundation shekel hustle, so save the virtue larp for your pink haired lezbo neighbors.

james?

1 post by this ID AND a reddit fag at that

Ur an faggot

Does the former supporter stuff work anymore?

>larp larp
sure bud

sage

You have to go back; Here's some rope: It's your choice.

saged

Trump is a lame duck, at this point.

1 post ID
Sage and burn these faggots.

true

*slaps self

let me be frank and sincere with you
kys
>in all fields

Where do I get a MAGA card

I realized from reading this post that only liberals use the word 'optics.' They do this because they lie all the time so they want to make sure they aren't caught

sage

Drink bleach and die loser.
They are shithole countries, been there done that.
Doesn't mean I hate shithole countries, only means there really are shithole countries.
And shithole cities in our own country too.
fact

0/10 How can someone write this bait and think it's any good?

you honestly believe this?

Go away, kike. Do something original.