Aww shiet she's so cute

aww shiet she's so cute

Other urls found in this thread:

dorohedoro.wikia.com/wiki/Asuka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"I'm your daddy now"

If she looks like this while in the devil suit, I wonder how chidaruma looks like outside of it.

Chidaruma is an original devil, unlike the other devils that start out as humans.

How do you know, he can talk all kind of shit he wants.

Also, curious that hole-kun does not attack devils, even the ones that once were magic users.

How about you re-read the manga. He can talk all kind of shit precisely because he's pretty much the boss who made all the damn rules. And made the magic users as well.

The translators are so lazy. I've already read a summary but still.

That doesnt mean he was always a devil.
He could be just some underdog who somehow got his powers and decided to become a god.

>tfw all those girls are likable

Asuka is cute.

I miss Natsuki so much...

Who has the biggest boobs?

Noi the best

isnt it pointless conjecture?

this

id recently reread it and cross eye girls death came as a shock to me the 2nd time as well. this story has really friendly overtones and grim undertones. can be pretty unsettling

It is. The manga was pretty clear cut about it. That's just him and his own headcanon.

Not really, you can see that other devils look like chidaruma.
Have you ever seen any monster in doro that wasnt human at the begining?
I think it is possible that Chidaruma also was human at some point and turned devil with something he discovered or by chance and still use this method to turn other magic users into devils.

The who 'he created everyone" thing is just BS.
If you look at his mask, there are rather human looking eyes behind eye sockets.

She's No1 for a reason.

Shit, I need to catch up on this.

I forgot who these characters even are.

i did too, i think its the pie-makers wife

Every woman in this manga looks like trash.

pretty strong words for a homosexual

Wasn't it ex-wife? Or ex-girlfriend? It's hard to remember the particulars.

The thing relating to this manga that's trash is your taste
Isn't she just an ex-member of Tanba's store? I don't remember them being together, I think she just wants the D
>dorohedoro.wikia.com/wiki/Asuka

Manga is okay, but women here are garbage. Bad!
I have kids.

>wake up
>Natsuki is still dead

You type like a retard from t_d
No wonder you have shit taste.

>they'll figure out she's human
oh my

So liking this manga is having shit taste? You went full retard there m8.

Natsuki please live

They sort of did
Nobody there cares much.

Good

No, very bad for my heart.
She needs to live and love Dokuga.

Testsujo loves Dokuga, except the latter never notices because of muh bossu.

>manga is okay
>women in it are bad
An understatement and an incorrect statement, in that order. Your taste is shit.

Natsuki ;__;
It still hurts.

Also I hope Kaiman grows his head spikes back

I tried enjoying this and did all the way up until the first few flashback chapters. I don't know if the translation got steadily worse or what but I just could not make any sense of what the fuck was going on, I suspect it was the faggot translators who don't have English as a first language.

It is supposed to be a puzzle, you're probably not paying enough attention. The fan translations aren't THAT bad compared to Viz. Plus in the latest chapters the plot is literally spelled out.