Mike Rowe - The Next President of the United States

>pro skills & trades
>isn't afraid to get his hands dirty
>pro Sweat Pledge
>pro freedom to pursue whatever dream you want
>so long as you work hard for it
Should Sup Forums meme Mike Rowe into the Presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

mikerowe.com/2016/07/trumprobeauctionmrwf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good question. what's his stance on kikes?

he's a bro, I'd vote for him

Why not victor davis hansen or an actual military historian...

He looks very kikey, great guy on the surface, his persona is praise worthy. Work ethics is much needed nowadays. Especially in lowly jobs.

Into the mud pit they go.

probably pro-Israel tbqh

>trips
Truly boys, I think Kek's on our side with this one.

He would never run but I think he should at least go for congress.

All I know is that he was an opera singer and qvc host before landing a job fucking up peoples work-days on TV.

This is it folks. From now on the only people getting elected are tv celebrities.

>the democrat jew handlers are trying to bring the party back from the brink
Think they can stand down from being the "fuck white people" party?

Eh i’d give him a shot.

I like him.
I follow him closely enough that I don't think he'd run though. He seems quite happy running his apprenticeship program. He doesn't really talk politics much unless he decides to respond to someone being an asshole on his page.

>Some of the wisest comments on the 2016 election came from him
I mean he was okay, but he was steadfastly nonpartisan. He didn't take sides even once, and studiously made sure to rack negative for negative on each side if he did decide to address something specific. So he really appealed to "everyone sucks, I'm an intellectual" level centrists. Personally I think it was just so that no matter who won he could still ask for funds for his scholarship program.

I did find it hilarious that he asked both candidates for something to auction for charity and only Trump sent him something, a signed bath robe from Trump tower.
mikerowe.com/2016/07/trumprobeauctionmrwf/

He is a delusional fucking retard baby boomer who doesnt understand a god damn thing about the economy and if he were to be president he would dump millions of wage cucks into the trades and take money out of the hands of hardcore veteran tradesmen and give it to highschoolers.

The trades being empty is good because that means white men who are not retards can get a job that can score them 100k

Until we fix immigration people like mike row are fucking trash that need to be beaten under the table until silent

He would make a good pres.

HUGE WINDBAG DOUCHENOZZLE. NOT PRESIDENTIAL.

Rowe seems like an honest guy but I doubt he's got the balls to fix this mess.

what the fuck with amerimutts and their celeb presidens
have you all gone mad?

We elected a nigger president twice, what do you think?

he's a fucking white male..

Dems will not take him over Oprah

If you can't tell, we're so pissed off about the state of this nation that we're trying to burn it all down.

eh i guess youre right
i get that, maybe you should stop concerning yourselves with the current situation, say fuck you to the whole situation and try to live your life as best as possible
ever since i embraced this my life has exponentially improved, not to mention all the dosh im making

I'd rather burn it all down. It's more fun.

if you have money i always recommend trying something like a 612 scaglietti or a california down the italian and the french riviera
makes you switch your priorities as quick as it goes round the corners