Tokyo Ghoul:re

Will Kaneki lose his virginity this chapter.

Should I watch the anime? Know nothing about it besides some cool arts of Touka.
It has a horror tag on MAL but I'm not a fan of those and it's MAL tags... A lot of people seem to be shitting on the anime but I don't really want to read why because I might get spoilers.
Is the first season watchable at least?

>TG:re
Saged, reported and hidden

read the manga. pretend the anime doesn't exist aside from the songs if that's your thing

>because I might get spoiler

literally how. stop coming to threads till you caught up.

Is it really that bad? I'm just not an avid fan of manga in general because half of the enjoyment comes from visuals and audio.
And spoilers... People tend to spoil some big things in reviews without warning that the review contains spoilers. At least people here tend to tag such things properly and I usually don't read threads about anime that I'm gonna watch someday. All I've seen so far is people saying that the anime is bad, especially second season but first season has 8 on MAL so I'd assume it couldn't be THAT bad. But what do I know :)

God I'm dumb for responding to a LARPing idiot such as yourself. Neck yourself to the nearest rope

Welp, thanks for the answer anyway.

> horror
There is moderate gore and moderate body horror going on.
It's not a bad manga but it's not great either. Not a waste of time to read.

> Is the first season watchable at least?
Yes. It's nice seeing them in action, the visuals are mostly ok.

Where is the chapter and spoilers lads

Is there no chapter this week?

Ah, I don't mind that kind of horror.
Gonna check it out then, thanks.

If you do watch the anime I recommend that you still read the manga afterwards, the anime skips a lot of important details.

The second season explores an alternative route to what happens in the manga after the events of the first season. It had promise but the delivery was mediocre at best.

You only say that because...

After this I'll-

I will be the become the TOKYO GHOUL!

So there's no chapter this week or what? Don't leave my dick flopping in the wind here, faggots. Just say yes or no.

No chapter because Golden Week.

Do other people make you the Tokyo Ghoul or is it because of your own actions you become the Tokyo Ghoul

Both

No chapter this week?

Congratulations, you're retarded.

>tfw we are all THE TOKYO GHOULINO

>Implying I'm retard because I don't follow with the national holidays in Japan
Excuse me, Ken-Sama

You're retarded cause we already said this something like 3 posts ago

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

And Mutsuki is a big fucking red flag

is there any character that isnt crazy fucked in the head tho?

Touka
Hinami

Amon Koutarou (despite everything he went through) is probably the least crazy character in TG.

When do TG chapters come out anyway? Saturdays?

Fuck off nigger

Fat NEET and Touka's human friend are more sane.

Yes, Saturdays for us. Thursdays next week in Japan.

My theory is that they all have kuru.

No, seriously. Think about it: Ghouls develop kakuja from cannibalism (i.e. eating the flesh of other Ghouls). We know that, in real life, cannibalism causes kuru, which attacks the brain.

Here, the kakuja basically develops their powers from 'one of four types' to 'whatever I fucking want, damnit'. Their brains are being eaten away by their disease. Half-ghouls, or whatever Kaneki is, are more resilient because they're not genetically identical to ghouls.

Reminder

wew

I swear these threads are filled with faggots who just come to Sup Forums for TG and nothing else.

Fuck off back to MAL or wherever you came from.

>these threads are filled with faggots who just come to Sup Forums for TG and nothing else
True

We were already hyped for a shitty dragon kakuja

Better to shut up kid because the Tokyo of GHOULS is talking to you!

I am considering picking this up.

Is she worth it and featured enough?

Read the Tokyo Ghoul first, than re.

I can't not be mad at this do these niggas even know how to use photoshop? Did they have shit scans or what how did this happen
I didn't believe the niggerstream meme until hunter they made the dialogue more complicated than it was.

Niggerstream can't clean for shit yeah, but that one wasn't even their fault.

>The Tokyo of Ghouls manifest
As cancer as these threads have become and no matter how shit Tokyo Ghoul will become, this will never not make me smile

Is Hide the tokyo ghoul?

It IS great fucking contrarian

Why so mean?

Tokyo Ghoul is going great shut the fuck up

TOKYO GHOUL:KING

Why is Furuta ALWAYS one step ahead of everyone?

Why does it have to be tokyo ghoul though? Why not manila ghoul? They're the most powerful race after all

Clowns to the right of me! Jokers to the left!

>furuta gave eto a pate
>he added some seasoning
>the seasoning was salt
>he knew she would be salty
>eto a shit
>furuta bestboy

What is even the reason furata is strong? it made no sense how he defeated eto and he looks like some edgy faggot

Oh my, my, my! How gory~ Blech!

>tfw all kaneki and every other half ghoul went through to get strong, including torture and constant damage that increased their rc cells and constant training and fighting is all pointless when it comes to furuta. Barely anyone knows he's a ghoul so he would never have had the chance to gain experience with using his kagune, and you know he never went through much damage but yay he's the strongest!

When is chapter 123 releasing? There was no chapter last week right? So will the next one release during the upcoming week?

Also, Kaneki will end up with Mutsuki, Touka is just a trick by Ishida.

Eto was on RC-suppresants, she used up all the RC-cells she gained from the pate Furuta gave her before, because she didn't expect him
to be an OEG.

People who need a reason to do things are trash!

Exactly furata seems like some mary sue

Puppets, puppets, wanna hear a joke? (No kidding)

Puppets, Puppets, get your strings cut

Puppets, Puppets, learn how to fly (no strings attached!)

He's an artificial one eye like Kaneki but he has two kagune. And it's not like he can't just stab himself a bunch. Sounds like something he'd do to kill time anyway.

Helllllo, Anons!

This thread needs some livening up!

So let's (PARTY!) have a thoughtful discussion!

>He's an artificial one eye like Kaneki but he has two kagune
What?
>and It's not like he can just stab himself a bunch
Yeah that's my point, he hasn't had any damage compared to other one eyed ghouls

let's (PARTY!)

I don't like Furuta much cause he's a faggot but it makes sense he's so OP since he was trained in the Sunlit Garden just like Arima.

Don't post and edited version of the gif that has been taken from it's perfect form.

Shit I was looking under unique. He is a one eye though. There were panels that apparently both of us missed that depict it.
And Im saying he probably just set up a rig to simulate the pain of combat instead.

It's reaching new levels of vibration

Kichimura Washuu, your savior! He'll rid the world of (everyone) all the nasty, evil ghouls!

I fucking love furuta! He's so epic! Dance my puppets! (LOL)

Sui Ishida doesn't realize what he's made.

Someone so deep.

Someone who's personality can't be put into a few paragraphs, but perhaps maybe an entire thesis.

Someone's who's far ascended every other character in the story

The person who knows the story is just a joke.

Souta Furuta-Washuu!

Except the beautiful thing is, he does realize it fellow user! Why do you think furuta is the only character who matters or does anything anymore? Hell even the characters in verse know, and they love him as they should.
I JUST WANT TO (PARTY) KILL MORE GHOULS!

Furuta is truly bestboy! And they're right, he's soooo handsome!

Furutafag and his legion are off their meds again.

I dont care, its enjoyable, and there isnt much we have to discuss since wednesday, when we had a nice discusion thread.
Only cancerous shit now is toukafags raids, and looks like they finally killed themselves

Yea, I guess it's better than shipping wars.

Post the PARTY page.

Does he even know she's not a boy but a perfect, brown yandere reverse trap?

Yeah, not like there's a chapter this week. And everything else has already been discussed to death.

Yes, let's enjoy ourselves!

Did I remember it wrong?
I was thinking of the one with the glasses just before Kaneki got btfo.

Why does Furuta have such a nice ass? Is he a trap or not? He confuses me.

He's perfect.

>Did I remember it wrong?
it's mandela syndrome

you have 3 days

What is a fun clown?
Who is a fun clown?

10/10 would have a stroke again.

Don't remember this. Which time of Kaneki getting btfo'd? When Furuta was about to take his eye out?

Didn't Touka ask for his virginity last chapter

Ui is a straight up cuck now. I Bet Furuta fucked him a couple of times.

When Kaneki died on television. He got his head cut off.

You should add the video with chibi dancing.

Well that was the face he made after the head chopping. Here's the one with the glasses.

>HOW DO YOU DO
HOW
DO
YOU
DO

Furuta and Ui confirmed faggots?

this

Holy shit that's mutsuki? when did she become white?
I dropped the manga near the washu revelation of them being jews pulling strings or some shit.
Should I pick it up?

>Also, Kaneki will end up with Mutsuki, Touka is just a trick by Ishida.
Imagine the rage if Ishida pulled a "Bleach" with a timeskip at the end where we see Kaneki alot older, now married to Mutsuki and with children while Touka married Hide(we all know he'll be back) and now they have kids aswell. It would be a garbage shounen ending but I want it because of the asshurt it would create.

This page was the definitive proof, if any was needed at this point, that Ishida just wanted to turn the manga into a comedy.
And damn is it hilarious !

She's still brown, just her hair that turned white.