Liz should have been on my dick

Klein should have been the MC

Best girl

I'm glad we got more Liz and Silica in the movie

These two are the main characters now.

What happens?

Show become actually good but floop hard as fuck

Every time.

>HURRRR DURRRR KLEIN SHOULD'VE BEEN THE MC SUNOHARA SHOULD'VE BEEN THE MC KENPACHI SHOULD'VE BEEN THE MC THIS CHARACTER SHOULD'VE BEEN THE MC THAT CHARACTER SHOULD'VE BEEN THE MC

Do you write fanfics?

>implying you can even disagree with that

Klein embarrasses himself too much.

The kid whose guild Kirito joined and getting killed off, should not have killed himself but should have gone rogue and been the MC. He would have been better suited for the role of a black swordsman than Kirito.

Argo should be smug

But user, he needs to go through an Eclipse before he can be called Black Swordsman.

Alice should've been feMC
Eugeo should've been MC

if he was, the only thing that would happen was a design change and people saying kirito should've been MC

MC should have been fem

Are you underage?

Liz and Klein are truly best girl and best boy.

One reason I disliked SAO is because Liz only got one episode devoted to her.

The show would actually be pretty decent as far as the Aincrad Arc is concerned. Because Klein is a character and not so much a somewhat generic cut-out to self-insert as. Klein is a likeable goof, and kind of a loser but not so much of a loser that he's a socially incompetent NEET. He falls in that "awkward but generally a good guy" sweet spot. Liz might be interesting as a smug love interest, the kind who expresses her feelings by bullying and insulting Klein without going full tsundere. I could also imagine being OP as fuck quickly going to Klein's head, making him smug as fuck despite being totally uncool (which might create a nice contrast).

Also, Klein is leading a weeaboo guild, right? Does that mean *gasp* recurring supporting characters who aren't just waifubait?! A protagonist who isn't just a loner but cooperates to overcome challenges?! What a novel idea!

But her anime is airing right now.

>supporting characters who aren't just waifubait?
E U G E O
U
G
E
O
>but cooperates to overcome challenges?
Kirito does this all the time, it just tends to be with waifubait

I'm glad Sakura finally got over Kirito and moved on with her life

>side character who debut in Vol 2

Why is Himura Kiseki so good and why can't we have a SAO Progressive anime?