Top Shitholes

Name the top shitholes from around the globe...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wze8rKYfbP8
youtube.com/watch?v=JU0DXdAhdsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

canada.. actually it's the bottom of the barrel

Washington DC

>implying ANYBODY would want to live in ANY part of africa rather than ANY part of the US or Canada

>inb4 Detroit
Better than africa faggot

Detroit, the liberal utopia.

Manila. With the added bonus of cockroaches.

Poland

Sudan and Zimbabwe

israel

Haiti, or most other black ran governments.

Does anyone else go on Google street view and cruise around ghettos like a VR safari?

Haiti, Zimbawe, Tanzenia or how ever you spell that shit.
They really eat dirt. youtube.com/watch?v=Wze8rKYfbP8

Hahaha what great idea. Thanks!

India is is a literal shithole.

A lot of canadian towns are mostly white and peaceful.

>Spoiled fuckers

MY TRAILER PARK IS A SHITHOLE

Bangladesh is a fucking nightmarish shithole of the highest order.
youtube.com/watch?v=JU0DXdAhdsA

I'll take an American shithole over an African or middle eastern shithole any day...

Central Africa is the worst place in the world. Watch any movie about the post-apocalypse and those imagined shitholes are still far better than Africa is right now today for real.

Great point, at least here in America there would be food and supplies to plunder after an apocolypse, in Africa you'd see no difference in their normal lives.

Build the wall
Build the wall
Build the wall

MY WHITE TRASH HOOD IS A SHITHOLE

But you see the problem is only 8% of White Americans live in poverty. Now Appalachia is crappy but that’s a small segment of America. Spans a whooping 1,100 miles yet only compromises 26,000,000 people.

Yeah at least you can still eat get fat and enjoy vices like alcohol in a white trash shithole, try doing that in some 3rd world african country where you have to eat dirt and grass to survive.

Be that as it may, the poorest in America does not have to eat dirt like in Haiti.

Los Angeles
t. 6 train delays in 3 days on the Metro

Shithole countries don't have streets