this is humor right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Haiti
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._metropolitan_areas_by_GDP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When did Trump call Israel a shithole?

given the extreme poverty of said shitholes I think it will go pretty well

What's wrong with a bit of honesty?

Oh no, now shithole countries are refusing charity! What a blunder!

since when did anyone care about other countries? because the media told you to?

>3rd world shitholes that survive off of our tax money
>"allies"

I can't wait until these shitholes have to take care of themselves.

So liberals see the slave-trade as the product of an alliance now? Hahahah Jesus the hole just gets deeper and deeper

>everyone insults the US in every way possible whilst begging for money with both hands outstretched
>get called out on being third world shitholes and lose their minds

Remind me again why our tax dollars are funding welfare and gibs for people who despise us, while we have failing roadways, infrastructure, healthcare, and school systems here that need the money?

>leeches are our greatest allies
OH NO

He only named Haiti and Finland as shitholes. Neither are our allies.

I am not afraid.

its just the news in dead meme form

>Haiti
>America's greatest ally

Heh

This x1000000000000

Finland, too? I'm surprised. I know next to nothing about it but I assumed from the name it might be a decent enough place

Can we get a new one?

49% of Americans

Literally every nigger gibbs nation just ignored it because they still want their gibbs. It's fucking pathetic and hilarious at the same time. I do believe one nation went "as long as he didn't mention our nation, I have no opinion."

London confirmed for shithole now right?

this why in the fuck should americans care about sub 60 iq "human" chimps in africa

How the FUCK are we going to survive without military support from Haiti and Niger?!?!?!

>r/politicalhumor

Ya no

>misspelling leaches as allies

Since when does America need the mighty power of some starving niggers?

the left cant meme

KEK

fpbp

>mud cake embargo
welp that's a wrap. Expect mass rioting in major Us cities.

BREAKING: UGANDA HAS HIGHEST GDP IN THE WORLD DISCOUNTING ALL OTHER COUNTRIES IN NORTH AMERICA, SOUTH AMERICA, EUROPE, ASIA, AUSTRALIA, ANTARCTICA AND THE REST OF AFRICA

DRUMPF BTFO

Trump's comments might have horrible consequences if Haiti and the African countries respond by cutting aid to the US

It’s pathetic how butthurt the left actually is and the media pretends to be. The mentally ill and stupid ones will continue to seethe and the sane ones will be red-pilled by this and the increasingly insane news put out by formerly-respectable news outlets. Every week it’s a new, unverified scandal and before the public can fully grasp that’s it’s all lies and propaganda, the Deep State drops a new one. Unfortunately, WashPo, NYT and the WSJ carry some weight, leeching off the equity they created decades ago—people still believe these publications are fair and balanced journalism and it doesn’t take much cognitive dissonance to fall for it EVERY FUCKING TIME. Next week is going to be very good for the truth and will red-pill a lot of the normies that aren’t too far gone.

What the fuck are they gonna do? Pay us back?

We have ahithole allies. We aren’t we allying ourselves with the best?

I don't know if the United States will miss advanced stone age african high tech.

Imagine being this retard.
Any white city with population over 10.000 has higher GDP than haiti

Should a sinking ship NOT throw out the buckets of shit before it sinks?

Damn. I thought you were joking.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Haiti

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._metropolitan_areas_by_GDP

The south is a shithole and it's people are inbred cousin fuckers. You lost the Civil War for two reasons. You're all dirt poor and retarded.