Shingeki no Kyojin 93 / 30

yonkouprod.com/reader/read/attack-on-titan/en/0/93/page/1

Predictions on who ate Annie?

i'd eat her if you know what im sayin

Sophia's a younger sister of Annie's, right?

Probably the first decent chapter after the basement.

The nose sure fits but their eyes are completely different. Doubt it. Don't recall hearing anything about Annies siblings.

haven't followed this for a while, is she dead or still in a fucking rock?

Do they have to look exactly the same? Are your eyes the same as your siblings?

So Ymir was really eaten? Damnit.

I want to protect Reiner's smile

Really confused by the recent Marley chapters desu, no idea what to expect anymore and not hyped at all for anything.

I wanted her to reunite with Historia at some point.

BAM and Ymir deserved better.

Same. Would have at least been nice to see a few more scenes of her.

In heaven after Historia dies of old age

>The bad guys are actually the good guy cliche
Good to know Isayama is a hack.

It's funny how they too are falling for the aircraft is all powerful meme.

They don't seem to be good at all. Just tools for an expansionist power that their neighbors rightfully hate.

I would hardly consider the Marleys or any of the sycophantic titans they have to be good people. At best the eldian soldiers are neutral, since they don't really have a choice.

In the mean time Ymir and Frieda will talk about Hisu the whole time.

Ymir deserved more.

Pretty much. Isayama doesn't actually believe that does he?

Pretty sure Annie's an only child. Why else would her dad depend on her and tell her to hate everyone else except him? That seems cruel to whoever her living sibling might be.

Historia, that way she can partly command titans like zeke did.

She will. Galliard will try to trick Hisu by crossdressing as Ymir. It's the perfect plan on how to cum inside Hisu. Ymir knew she couldn't do it without a dick.

Having a powerful air force is the number one thing to insure a powerful military dumbass. Aircraft's were the reason why we no longer build battleships and why the navy is no longer the most important military force.
Airforce>Navy>>>Army

>being a marleyfag
Marley and their slaves are the evil ones. The entire world is pretty much against their one country. The previous eld rulers were pretty much the good guys since they didn't conquer anymore after they took Marley's country. While Marley is currently on an aggressive expansion that's making everyone else wage war on them.

Navies are still important. No one wants to send aircrafts halfway across the world on their own.

Maybe she'll be able to command them better than Zeke seeing as she already has the ability to attract titans.

>Entire chapter discussing how hard Reiner jobbed to turkroach

lmao

And who holds the airfield? That is right ground troops.

Armin got the CT and fucked up some navy ships. that gaze in Armins eyes. Damn...

Meanwhile Eren and Armin did well against destroyers.

RIP Ymir

Not much of an accomplishment, since Marley ships are shit and they just had regular guns.

Never said the others were unimportant. You need all three. But air force is the most important by far. That's why it is the hardest to get into.

YMIRFAGS BTFO.

YMIR IS KILL

>Ackerman are titans
>Zeke is afraid of a manlet and a half breed
>those cringe scenes with Zeke and Falco pretending to be funny
>amazing Armin destroying marley army.
>so Armin CT is super cool
>ymir is ded
>Reiner used to be a Marcelfag

They sent 32 fucking ships just for scouting

And then they complain about relying on Titan too much

Why'd they keep sending ships after the other ones didn't come back?

Marley BTFO

Speed reading dumbass. They sent all 32 ships at once

Well its Marley navy after all, can't even afford some cruisers while superior not-ottoman ships blew Reiner with a single hit and lost only 3 in the barrage.

>Ymir is dead
>Best Titan is Erin's half brother
Either of these facts alone would have caused a shitstorm this time last year, but this thread is struggling along at a post every couple of minutes.
The hype for this manga sure has died off.

So I eill assume that BRAM went to Paradis with their titan powers. Why didn't any of them think to shift to titan form when Reiner was almost eaten by Ymir?

Who's the girl with the crutch?

user it's clear Marley doesn't know shit about good tactics.

That's my point.

There's another thread

The only thing you implied is that they had terrible equipment. But that isn't the only problem they have.

My point was that they're shit, so beating them isn't much of an accomplishment.

Cartman.

Maybe thry were tired or maybe exposing themselves in their titans forms would attract more regulars and deviants and they would ger more troubles?

Shitty Lesbians don't deserve a happy ending.

You never know, Isayama might pull some shit like Ymir's memories overpowering Galliard and speaking with Historia for a tender moment or something.

Or have Ymir's memories having an effect on Galliard and he passed on a final message to Historia.

Wouldn't put it past Isayama.

We've know about Zeke & Eren for ages, you fucking speedreader.

Or a time loop

when will eren and the others fucking appear again?
wasn't the power of the armored titan lost?

>wasn't the power of the armored titan lost?
Why would it be lost? Reiner is still alive.

i miss eren

Maybe they meant defeated?

Such a coincidence we saw last week on the anime how Ymir ate Galliard's brother, and this week we get closing on Ymir.

Naisu taimingu

Why is the colossal so skinny?

This chapter made me cry. For Reiner.

RIP Ymir. You deserved so many more panels.

That's what happens when he expells to much steam. That was a whole plot point when Armin and Eren were fighting Bert

What shit taste.

Is it just me or the Marleyan commander looks like Mads Mikkelsen?

Yeah, suddenly I feel really sorry for him. He's a good guy after all. He wants to stop the insanity.

episode where

You're right, he does. At least in this panel.

He was always a good guy, stuck with a shitty fate. That's why we liked him.

I never expected mule titan to end up being a cute girl. Didn't some user make a joke about that happening?

Similar to S1 where shits happened in manga around the time of shits happened in anime. Isa is genius.

We literally have been saying that Mule Titan is a girl for months user.

Are there cures from Nazi brainwashing? Has Reiner secretly cured after the events 4 years before?

>ymir is kill
I was only sticking with this series because of Ymir and Historia.

Eren threw Armin and he nuked the fleet then used steam for supercavitation torpedo on the rest.

Most of Pre-timeskip
>Titanshifting was a spammable gift from God
>Titanshifters were nearly unkillable in human form; needs to be detained, disabled from hurting themselves then eatened by a mindless titan

Post Timeskip
>Titanshifting is like cancer, you either die or get eaten in less than a decade
>Your upwardly mobile subordinates want to eat you to inherit your powers
>Everyone and their dog has anti Titan weaponry and being big just makes you a giant target

The more I read, the more I feel sorry for the guys who inherit this "gift"

Reiner has more characterization and development than all of EMA combined.
Prove me wrong.

Historia can't die of old age after they turn her into a titan for Eren to use the Coordinate.

>suddenly

tell Marco that

Who?

boiii dey did it

Wait, he wasn't going to actually transform there was he?

Steam explosion of that size alone would be fucking devastating.

He was

>Bert's feelings for Annie were transfered to Armin

It definitely appears that the upcoming drama will be about the Shifter and the memories

Eren is lucky that the guys before him were fueled by hate, so the only memories that currently bother him would be Frieda's and the secrets of the Reiss bloodline

Now that will make things complicated with his relationship with Armin, as Armin didn't want to become a Titan but now carries the repercussion of being chosen over Erwin, as WELL as having to deal with Bert's memories

Why was Historia blushing?

I hope Mikasa gave birth to at least 4 children in this 4 years.
Armin's kid will be new Erwin, tactial genius.
Levi's kid will be wallists' ultimate soldier.
Jean's kid will have fantastical horse stamina, able to fight 24/7.
Hange's kid will be brilliant scientist, Von Braun/Korolev of wallists.
Also hope she didn't have baby with Eren, kids with uncontrollable ragetardness disorder shouldn't exist.

More like he realized what he did and just went with his orders since its already too late to change the past.

He could have pulled this off, just in colossal

She's still drunk from that empty bottle Gelgar tried to take a sip from.

>AA was memed around back then

>Now Armin must continue the Annie saga as he carries Bert's memories

>Memories which tempts Eren to eat Hisu and now caused Ymir to commit suicide

Things are actually interesting

Imagine being a grown ass titan and being scared of a Manlet and a bitch

Lmafooooo

Endgame right here, brothers.

So now that it's been confirmed that "jaws" isn't another type of titan, but rather Ymir's "zone" titan, what's the 9th titan like? It's gotta be one of the little ones, maybe even a titan with wings as they said?

To be fair he got his head on the end of explosive pilebunker then took what seems to be cruiser shells after multiple anti tank gun shots which probably triggered his PTSD not to mention news all over the world going "Titan BTFO, Ottoman rule the waves" with his face on the front page.

Wait are we sure that Ymir is dead and this isn't from the time she was captured?

Wait when was the last time we saw her?

Ymir can't be dead...what about Historia
Ymir will come back won't she?
Shes not really gone is she? *sniffs*