No

Good people for the most part.

Good for baking

Epitome of privilege.

Responsible for the black death while they were hiding out in Poland

good job OP great contribution to the internet

i am jew. ama

Depends on the Jew.
Neofaggots can't differentiate Jews. The ones they hate are the stereotype, depicted as the 'Philistines' in the Bible, whom Jesus hated just as much.

they exist

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dIUd3qfHAzI

Proof?

Champions of diversity

Israel is military state that is based on jewish supremacy and currently is very racist and oppressive towards arabs and palestines, they treat civils like shit and the military executes anyone they want in the name of terrorism and give you jail time for using social media

So to me Israel isnt that different from ISIS, both are military states and exists in culture where everyone is raised to think you can be killed by anybody.

So thereĀ“s no JIDF mastermind, zionist groups and intolerance.. of course tech industry blooms in say Jerusalem but outside innovations and movies zionists have pretty weak game. Israel should be west- supporting tech nation for maxinum profit and to trade more arms for USA
I think how Israel treats Palestine is unhumane

>saged
every human here realizes this was a bot post, right? If not, take note, if so, have a good night human

Sage

They ruined Russia and they were kicked out. They ruined Germany and they were kicked out; and now they've ruined the United States; what do you think will happen to the Khazarian Jew mob next?

Not trustworthy

>what do you think will happen to the Khazarian Jew mob next?
englands turn perhaps?

Pol is a NatSoc board.

Loxism has consequences