Noragami Manga on Indefinite Hiatus

No return date is given. The author is/are recovering from illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

fast-moon.tumblr.com/post/160116889427/noragami-on-indefinite-hiatus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

'Bout time.

I read this a while ago, and was waiting a long time before catching up.
That's a shame. I hope he doesn't drop it.

I can only imagine she'd fuck like an animal.

Why do all of my favorite manga have to go on hiatus?

>he
the author, Adachitoka, is 2 women

goddamit

RIP

>indefinite hiatus due to illness
They're gonna die. It's HOTD all over again.

How does Noragami anime hold out as standalone if I have no intention to read anything about it?

It doesn't help that the last two chapters were joke chapters and things looked like they were finally going to pick up again in the next chapter.

Rip

Eh, it's a fun ride with great characters and a solid plot. The second season is way better than the first, but it ends with a cliffhanger. The manga is miles better anyway.

Without comparing it to the manga, both seasons are pretty self-contained and they do a good job of giving every relevant character screentime. Hiyori and Yato's interactions are pretty fun. You might hate Yukine in season 1, but in season 2 he becomes best boy.

Has Yato fucked the girl yet?

>ywn fuck a girls body while her spirit watches

c-could this be threesome?

>HOTD
More like Alive, which hurts even more.

Worse than the manga by a long shot, it has filler and some pacing issues(season 1 takes too much to cover the first arc and season 2 rushes through the series).

Season 2 is not very good because like I said it rushes a lot and takes personality from the characters since interactions are cut.

Alive had a proper ending though.

So no one is gonna ask for source?

I just googled noragami and saw nothing

noone cares

The magazine said so. The translation is by fast-moon, the same person who translates the chapters every month: fast-moon.tumblr.com/post/160116889427/noragami-on-indefinite-hiatus

fast-moon.tumblr.com

>recovering from illness.
He's going to die.

True fans

So guys what do you think it is? A deadly bout of Japanese cold, or maybe the devilish Japanese fever?

BUT NORA DID "THE THING" WITH YUKINE
WHY