What the fuck are you doing Japan?

What the fuck are you doing Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdfqq4NgcQg
youtube.com/watch?v=MhKn46XVdVw
youtube.com/watch?v=zJm6nDnR2SE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a big guy.

I am gonna dispel the shitty stories around this.
Penguin thinks the cardboard is going to feed him fish. Penguin is old and stupid. So old and stupid the zoo keepers put a net every night since forever to prevent him falling in the pool.
Fuck the meme social media fuck Kememe Furry fuck you for making this shit thread topic again.

>tfw no qt tapir gf

Is that a shop or is that CIA in the background?

>Being a buzzkill

Kemono Friends is going to end killing zoo's and animals instead of saving them. Mark my words.

lewd

What is his otaku level? guy at the back

I dont understand Kemono Friends hate. because is popular ? because is better that Star wars clone wars?

>DBZ

What the fuck is with all these slowpokes only posting about Hululu and Grape-kun now?

The former

Japari Live

youtube.com/watch?v=bdfqq4NgcQg

wrong

Holy fuck man, that show is bringing in so much business for zoos. I remember when Pokémon Go! hit, in the United States, urban and natural park visitors shot up immensely.

The relatively small group of KF otaku go there to pick up merch, which doesn't put a dent in the amount of people that zoos regularly get in Japan, what the hell is he talking about

>twitter

>CIA faked his own death to pursue his life long dreams of working in a Japanese Zoo with big animals.

>The relatively small group of KF otaku
>The relatively small
Relative to what, exactly?

And what merch? Do you even know what event is going on?

Relatively small to the amount of normal people that go to the zoo, and I'm guessing small merch like those badges, you know how obessive otakus can be

Though this is all just speculation though

That's fucking adorable.

This penguin girl is really cute. Is it worth watching Kemono Friends for her?

I don't even think the sweet embrace of death is worth watching KF. I didn't even make it through the first episode before turning it off.

Ironically, she's introduced and almost only seen in the worst episode.

>not watching the preview
They gave good animal trivias

She's a minor character, so no.

Grape-kun is a hero.

even penguins know 2D > 3D

Now even caged animals will stop reproducing thanks to anime. Sasuga Japan.

>you will never raise a Japanese daughter

That penguin had to be caged off because he kept trying to drown himself

He's realized this 3D world is shit

>pandas

>you will never raise a daughter

fix'd

Pandas just reproduce very slowly, now will surely go extinct though.

we riot

2D > 3D

I like how their solution isn't to remove the 2D, but to put the penguin in a prison and taunt him with it just out of reach.

>Sup Forums

Supposedly it still wanted to hang out with Hululu even when actual zookeepers were trying to feed it. So I don't think its trying to get food from it. Penguins actually are monogamous creatures, so it wouldn't be surprised if it found a waifu.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhKn46XVdVw

A daughter that isn't Japanese isn't worth raising

I understand your point, but the Tobu zoo isn't popular at all, so this event did make a big difference

This is what the zoo looked like before the KF event on a weekend.

>he didn't watch the PPP previews

Another pic

That's just margay being autistic

stop watching anime

How can a zoo be that empty? I live in the boonies and our zoo always has visitors.

Supposedly Japanese zoos are shitholes. Go read up on Hanako the elephant. Its depressing as fuck.

its Japan, most people never leave Tokyo. I know so many people that have only left on work or school trips.

Theres like trillions of modern meat industry animals living their entire lives in worse conditions.
I dont understand why people think only animals who arent inside a slaughterhouse have emotions or that only their suffering matters.

>Hanako the elephant
What is fucking wrong with Japs.
No wonder all the kids are getting autism.

Yeah but people don't go to visit slaughterhouses either.

>She was 69 years old.
dammit, now i can't take this seriously

It's called midweek.
Adults are at work, kids are at school, and NEETs can't afford the trip.

tapirs smell horrible though

/ourpenguin

Those pics are from a Weekend

Another one

Why would anyone ever do that?

Lewd

Thanks to Kemono Friends I went to visit the local zoo.
It was surprisingly fun, actually.

Zoo where I live still has visitors during the week

WHO THE FUCK DREW THIS

Someone called Rukka. That's a 2hu art at that.

can i ask you what anime the girl from the image is from user kun

Fuck off.

>Hanako was a gift from the Thai government in 1949 and has lived alone in the Inokashira Park Zoo in Tokyo since 1954
>Critics urged the Japanese government to send Hanako back to a sanctuary in Thailand to live out the rest of her days with her fellow animals
>Despite repeated efforts to raise her by staff, she died peacefully later that afternoon
>Her regular birthday celebration, when the Thai Embassy brought her fresh strawberries every March, was cancelled this year

This is too much. Japan living condition: Not Even Once.

Japanese everything are shitholes. Their theme parks, aquariums, art galleries and everything else are just run-down ghosttowns. I visited Hirakata Park during my time there and besides a few other groups of foreign tourists and (what I assume were) school trips, the place was almost empty. Admittedly it was a workday, but still.
There's a reason "MC needs to reinvigorate entertainment facility" is a somewhat common anime plot.

Clearly the solution is to kill everyone because that way they can't suffer.

WARE WARE WA

The same goes for most other countries, though.
USA is a prime example. Rates of geographic mobility are going down even faster than rates of social mobility. There now exists a record number of people who live in the same state they were born in.

Even Ueno zoo is kind of a shit hole. The habitats for their elephants/tigers are so small. Most of the less popular animals get what looks like a 20 by 20 ft square to live in.

Reminder that tapirs have a very large and monstrous penis

How many amusement parks/zoos/etc. have you been to on workdays in america? They're all ghost towns.

Unsurprisingly the people that can afford/want to go are usually parents with kids that have to work. That's not going to change in Japan.

I accidentally went to the Kyoto National Museum on a holiday and it was so packed I literally had to leave. It was impossible to see any exhibit there were so many people there.

>MC needs to reinvigorate entertainment facility *out in rural area*
Fixed that for you

You are not white.

I read "tapirs" as "traps" and was very confused.

>You are not white.
What did he mean by this?

Zoos are cheap in Japan Ueno is only 600yen and Tobu was 1600?

youtube.com/watch?v=zJm6nDnR2SE

>trapirs
The doujins write themselves

Fuck off and kill yourself, disgusting feels-cancer.

This.

Feelings will soon be unnecessary in the future where we are all robots.

fucking JAPAN

Is that seriously fuckign ANno?