Home birth or hospital

Interested in Sup Forums's opinion. What's the better choice, giving birth at home or in a hospital? My wife wants to give birth at home (our first child) and I'm a bit wary of being a 20 minute drive from a hospital should something go wrong. Are home births redpilled or retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S1Z5Zx2ZuBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My wife just gave birth to our first child 6 hours ago.

Hospital.
You need to be there if something goes awry.

if your wife or son is not strong enough to survive homebirth then they dont deserve to breath my air

are you proud of your intelect, idiot scum? i wouldve abort you.

Sorry, I'm deliriously tired.
I also lived 20 min away from hospital and was fine.
Waited for her plug to fall out, started timing contractions, took about 16 hours but she got to 5 min or less for an hour.

We went in and within 45 min she was in L and D getting prepped for epidural..

Still was good to have the monitors as the babies heart rate sometimes got a little off so they come in and turn her from side inside and give a little ephedrine.

Knowing what I know now i would never homebirth

HOSPITAL OF COURSE!!
You're civilized, aren't you?

Jeanice Barcelo | The Dark Agenda Behind The Hospital Birth Protocols
youtu.be/S1Z5Zx2ZuBg

It's better.to have the circumscion asap so you may as well go to the hospital

thats nice sweetie

Wow, just look at this weak stillborn communist shit baby.

mom and dad doesnt loved you as well? what wrong with you rightwing fascist fags?

Congrats user

we believe in natural selection, the weak should fear the strong

>2018
>evolutionist

don't listen to these genital mutilating fucks
it's long been proven completely unnecessary

Hospital, without question.

96% of the time you will not need it. If you are in the other unlucky 4% of cases, you'll be cursing your soul out for not being there, and might even risk losing a spouse or a child.
Seriously, if anything unexpected occurs that requires emergency treatment, the Hospital is far safer.

T. Doctor

>current year
>worshiping a jew on a stick

Congratulations! Thanks for having white babies, you’re securing the future.

Anyways hospitals are 100% necessary. Why let niggers have 90% retention rate while purposefully limiting yourself to 50% chance of your kid and baby dying?

>what wrong with you rightwing fascist fags?
Very simple. Whether you realize it or not, your actions of "love" and "diveristy antihate" against anything that hurts your feefees are going to plunge the last remaining vestiges of sane human society into a mulatto, subhuman shit soup.

I was a home birth and thankfully (((they)) were not around to cut my dick so I'm not circumsized. My brother had his two girls at a hospital. The first girl was born and got some shit in her lungs from the vaginal delivery (there's a lot of poop involved), so they had to give her antibiotics and some machine to clear her lungs out. If she was born at home, she would have been rushed to the hospital. I recommend just going to the hospital and if you have a boy, make sure (((they))) don't touch his dick and just in general never let your baby out of your sight. I'd also avoid vaccinations until your kid is at least 2 to give adequate time for the blood brain barrier and immune system to develop.

>copying niggers

>thinking Christ was a Jew

Imagine being this bluepilled

My mom gave birth to 5 children at home. There's never a problem as long as there's a professional.
But you should probably only do it if it's on time.
If it's their first one and she's got small hips, consider doing it in a hospital.

christcucks mental gymnastics know no limit

Yep. Make sure you just do it before you don't mutilate your son, which is not your property to mutilate in the first place. Make sure you do something permanent that you can never take back. Do something that your son won't resent you for ever, ever, EVER, even 20, 40, or 60 years from now.

Just do what the kike tells you is right.

you know he was the prophet of judaism that turned judaism into christianity right?

>small hips
This meme again.

He was ethnically jewish but he called the religious jews the synagogue of satan, of their father the devil, and antichrists.

or stay at home and restore it. or get vagina cancer. you know. whichever

>he wasnt jewish
>he was jewish
whatever you say champ, you worship a full blood kike

Hot penis

how is it a meme?
the only other "meme" to pregnancy is being so fucking fat that you'll kill the kid by having eaten too much.

Engaging in a suicidal (((purity spiral))) is also copying leftists. Kike.

Home births are redpilled. Fuck the (((hospital))).

annunaki up in this shit, those retards that wrap their skulls would kill for that skull structure

Hospital, nigger. If she bleeds out, it's on you and her. You want to raise your kid alone if something horrible goes wrong during a homebirth?

+1
Jesus' dad was the father, god, was "born" Jewish (not really, the only reason he was born as a Jew was to destroy the church of Satan, you can't destroy the church of Satan if you're born in Britain)

Nothing about Jesus was Jewish, that's why the Jew controlled state had him killed, because he threatened their power.

Jesus is not a Jew he's God

Don't listen to the anti-vax people. Don't do it at home. Don't listen to the hippie dippy bullshit. You probably won't need it but it's good to have a professional around.

Make sure your wife's obgyn went to a good school and residency.

If its her first I would go with a hospital unless you are going to have experienced nursing staff present.

Gynaecologist here
Assuming the pregnancy is low risk (Not twins, no preeclampsia, no uterine abnormalities or developmental abnormalities) home births are better- the mother is less stressed, undivided attention is provided and there is less risk of nasty hospital bourne infections.
Bring a midwife to yous (should be an option) make sure you have a back up plan in case emergency care is needed and try not to have it happen on any valuable furniture
Good luck!

>t. 36% slav, 20% german. 14% anglo, 13% middle eastern, 10% east asian, 7% subsaharan african mutt

And what are you, a pagan?

Dead meme religion, the most important pagan alive today is an old fag living in a French forest who stabbed his best friend 28 times in his sleep, stop larping unless you live in a hole

lolno

This, if your wife is not obese.

He converted some of them though including the Apostle Paul who was an avid christ killer.

Don't try to pretend that your antisemitism fits within the confines of christianity.
Repent or face hellfire.

That would be a high risk pregnancy and the prenatal checkups would advise accordingly

My cousin's home birth went wrong and the mid-wife fucked up, resulting in their first-born being brain-damaged beyond recovery. If you want a greater chance of an unresponsive empty shell of a human, go with home birth

t. Ahmed al-Saladin Goldberg Muhammad

Wrong again Tyrone

was the midwife hispanic or black?

Lol. That was quick.

No clue, I assume white because I've never seen a non-white near any place my family lives

>humans are so pathetic and cucked now they can't even give birth now without being in a hospital.
Watch this video. The hospital birth process is meant to begin the deep state control through trauma as soon as you are born. The first thing that happens is you are pulled out (often cut out with C-section), and the first thing the doctor does is spank you, to make you cry. You begin life crying. Then you are taken away from your mother (who is probably filled with drugs), and then Dr. Jewberg cuts the tip of your dick off. This is all in the first day of your life. You bet you're fucked up.

maybe stop living in a shithole country, that'd fix it.

Kek

The genital mutilation isn't automatic in every hospital. It's just common.

People used to give birth without hospitals.

You know, when the wife had a 50/50 chance of dying during child birth & the kid had a 30/70 chance of dying or becoming mentally retarded due to lack of oxygen

So go ahead, give birth in your home

Then you realize your wife cheated on you, then she died during child birth, & you're left raising some black kid

Ultimate cuck

It's not up to you to decide who are the 'true jews' are, only God can do so as you see in those verses.

You must immediately desist all antisemitism before you incur a great curse on you and your family and be sent to eternal hellfire.

>Maximizing the chances for my wife and kids to live is cucked.

Hospital, there is no need to go full caveman.

Also be sure to watch carefully to make sure the Jewdoctronated MD’s don’t clip your son.

You’re retarded if you give birth at home. When shit happens— it happens fast. Too fast for some retard midwife to be able to respond. Also the “midwives” that do Home births are not the same as mid wives that have nursing degrees and extra OB education. Hospitals will let you labor however you want and generally let you leave as soon as you feel comfortable. But you’re just inviting trouble by having a Home birth.

As if Jews have any connection to God these days

I'd also add that my wife's rooms for our kids were all very home-like. They felt like small apartments and not like a hospital at all.

>he thinks homebirthing is about being at home and not about not allowing dr shekelstein to snip or drug your son
how embarrassing

Edgelord please leave.

>t. circumcised and infected my son with deadly virus known to cause autism minutes after my wife gave birth high out of her mind