Julian Assange’s poor hygiene sparks complaints at embassy

Fucking nasty ass shithole

msn.com/en-us/news/world/julian-assange’s-poor-hygiene-sparks-complaints-at-embassy/ar-AAuBxyv?li=BBnbfcL

Ew

>dehumanizing a state enemy

begone cia

He must be depressed. Who wouldn't be, knowing what kind of demons control our world.

cia are the most repulsive niggers of all

>msn

lolol

>msn
but thats's establishment news
do you have a credible source like rt or infowars? even the daily mail

not even joking

>implying nearly as many as the minority children will make it to adulthood in this country as the white kids

Bump for interest

daily mail will publish anything, vapid celebrity gossip, mainstream propaganda, and even real news. they just broadcast fucking everything. so their stories have to be read and judged individually. usually poorly written too but at least they have the balls to be real journalists sometimes.

mainstream media is just propaganda. always. zero objectivity. lies, misdirection, taking things out of context, leaving out critical parts of the story to imply falsehoods without directly stating them, they're experts at bullshit.

i'll take daily mails shitstorm apprach over the polished turd of establishment media nay day

i wouldn't go to rt to hear whats wrong with russia. but its a good source for problems in the west. it would tank their reputation to lie and why would they have to? theres enough corruption to work with they dont have to make anything up. ok maybe they do sometimes, and also rt has some very mainstream liberal voices as well on their network, they often try to show both sides.

wtf I hate Assange now

and the humble water filter merchant, who the media often lies about and takes out of context, is easily the most entertaining news presenter. he doesn't give the sterile polite presentation, he gets properly mad when appropriate. and after double and triple checking nearly every seemingly dumb thing hes said and finding out its legit, i've finally starting developing an appreciation for infowars as the place where journalists with balls work

but msn? meh, they might as well call themselves msm

i'll read this trash but i'm prepared to call bullshit if need be

hey whatever happened to archiving links op? you must not be from around here because that's what we do on Sup Forums to avoid sending clicks to fake news

>daily mail will publish anything, vapid celebrity gossip, mainstream propaganda, and even real news. they just broadcast fucking everything.

Kek. This is a pretty good description of the Daily Mail. That's the way to do it. They let the reader do the picking and choosing, instead of having everything curated by a bunch of globalist cucks.

wow CIA nigger propaganda has reached a new low

i know right, it's gossip
they can't address the leaks so they attack the leaker. classic

i don't even care if he showers or not, i care if the intel is legit. and yes, wikileaks is legit, which is why the media attacks the leaker and doesn't report much on the leaks

>imblyign Hispanic whites don't count.
>Cameron Diaz GTFO

Granted, who knows how many of these "Hispanics" are "White" but it seems dishonest to just exclude all of them.

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin'?

i heard he has dick cheese

Here we go. It's this thread again.
Oh well, its what we do here...
Character assassination like this normally precedes something bigger.
Watch this space, I guess

good point

My favorite part is how "all of a sudden! right this minute!" Julian's personal hygiene is a big burning issue after all these years...

assange gets 2 scoops of ice cream and everyone else in the embassy only gets 1