Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

yeah and he beat me up! fucking violent niggers!!

Yeah and he laughed because he browses pol, too.

When they see me goosestepping they know what's coming

No I don't hang about in the jungle

Trick question: Niggers aren't people.

I do it all the time on COD and other FPS's... or does that not count as face to face?

I'd say the majority of white boys here are afraid to say the N word to a black mans face. They bottle it up all day and then think they're badasses for spouting off the N word on the internet.

Pic related.

well played

Supposedly my dad called a porter at the airport a nigger within the first few minutes of immigrating to the U.S. in the 70's.

No cuz I've never seen/talked to one

Stop posting this fucking thread

Yeah my black ex had a thing for being degraded and called a nigger.

yeah then his older sibling swung at me only to get his ass kicked by my big bro and his friends.
Mexican btw

You've gotta go back to yer shithole.

Yes, I'm Hispanic in California the niggers are scared of us, mainly because we're openly racist towards them.

>mfw I'm Scandanavian
>t. non-shithole status

Many times i grew up in a suburb of NYC and the area i was in was mostly black I lost more fights than I won but they eventually learned it wasn't worth fuxking with me

Sure, some black woman called me a cracker. I responded by calling her a black nigger bitch.
It was funny. She got scared. It seemed to me that she got away with calling white people crackers before with no response from them. She was taken by surprise when I responded in kind.

i have only referred to whites as that

Yes, and a fucking hellstorm followed

I have, they left me alone. I can fight and I’m a little bigger. I’m also ready to fight when I say it and I’m real close to actually killing one of them if they miss with me at the wrong time.

It’s an effective tactic that whites and Asians need to start adopting.

Once when I was a kid after he called me cracker or honky. He acted mad but wasn't really mad and nothing happened.

I called a white guy a nigger to his face, because he was.

yes, I'm friends with stormey coleman (was in outlawz hanged out with 2pac etc) we call him dirty black but also nigger. Not in a bad way tho

Yep.

>Canadian
Yep.

Yes. But it was kinda obvious the I had a M1911 on my person. They just grumbled and walked off.

Queens or Bronx? I didn’t start saying it until I saw other people in this city start saying it and blacks leaving them alone. People here get tired of their shit, even black people.

No. The only few times it would ever have been appropriate and deserved, there were 8 niggers and 1 of me, so I wisely expended all of my energy on getting the fuck away from them as fast as I could.

Interacting with niggers is categorically unwise. You literally cannot achieve a positive result by walking over to a pile of shit and touching it.

Black folk are not niggers, mind you. It's usually really easy to tell which you're dealing with as soon as you look at them or they open their mouth.

>black ex
fascist

is this a fetish