Mfw I spot another Sup Forumsack in public

>Mfw I spot another Sup Forumsack in public.

How many know this feel?

Florida anons don't exist

How can you tell?

he's a faggot

neckbeard, unwashed, no gf

Don't ask, don't tell

never seen an obvious pollack irl
i did see a mexican girl wearing an infowars shirt today
dunno what that was all about

hey you writing me work emails
i can tell

works well if you look like the sort of eccentric character that would browse Sup Forums

My neighbor earlier waved me over on my way home from work and started ranting to me about Jews and niggers for 8 minutes. I just stood there placating him. I was in shock, like he was baiting me, even though in my heart I knew he wasn't. This is a side effect of living a liberal shithole - you attain serious trust issues even when you're positive the other person is being genuine. I don't reveal my power level to anyone.

so much this!

>tfw this one really chad looking guy in my psych classes has a literal Sup Forums patch on his backpack (pic related)
>tfw he sits alone in the front cause all of his chad buddies are probably majoring in something else

what can i do to be friends with him? I thought about getting the same patch and putting it on my bag but that might seem too desprate

You can write about him in your diary

Go up to and say gas the kikes race war now and he would befriend you. Dont act like a weird clingy bitch like you are in your post though

We're everywhere. I can't run a Rocket League match without someone posting shit like, "jews did 9/11 or gas the jews, race war now" in chat anymore. We get stronger every day.

Is that John Candy's degenerate gambler brother.

I know who you are. Don't you dare talking to me.

>tfw no redpilled anons to hang with irl

So lonely. Feels bad, man. Madison, Wisconsin fags holla back.

>go to Jordan Peterson lecture
>people behind me talking about "the Sup Forums"
>others constantly mentioning memes

Kek’ed

i'm right here user

I have a (based black) friend who's not really a Sup Forumslack but goes on other boards, so we basically communicate in memes.

> Chad looking guy
> Pol patch

Pick one.

I met a guy at a wedding and he said something about "degeneracy" and i said "ever browse Sup Forums?" and he looked behind him and smiled and nodded, then we discussed the JQ all night

And then you woke up.

He's jacked your Wi-Fi and can see the sites you're browsing, idiot.

We exist.

Nice

we all have to do our part. I know i've stolen hundreds of minds in various mmo's.

>t. neet

He asked me how much more he'd save in taxes this year and I told him he can find out with a little research on the internet since he's a retired vet. This is a 70+ year old man who said "Yeah, I think so" when I asked him if he had internet access. I assure you he didn't jack my wi-fi.

I was at a bar the other night and heard a guy talking about how his ukrainian grandparents were glad hitler saved them from the soviets.
I walked up to him later and was like ayyy bro soo you go on pol?
He told me his grandparents were from Ohio and it was a bs story he just tells to redpilled normies. We both showed the proper card in our wallet and have a great laugh. Bought eachother a drink then went off with our own friends groups.
To the user I met in Seattle last wednesday. cheers buddy.

Spotted a kekistan flag on the back of a Jeep in the overflow parkinglot of the Ontario convention center in southern Cali., which one of you fags was it and how was the model plane convention?

>you

Sheeeeeit

Have you tried talking to him you massive fucking autist?

this