How anime/manga industry survive ( making 100 animes and 100 mangas every year ) with this demographic?

How anime/manga industry survive ( making 100 animes and 100 mangas every year ) with this demographic?

With sex

>animes
>mangas

Go back to fucking you degenerate.

At least these:
>goverment support and bigger budget for hentai
>hentai in TV instead of moe shit and shounen shit
>JAV actresses to be the new idols, with live performances
>free plastic surgery for everyone, so they can look fuckable
>more focus on impregnation fetish
>have the most influential anime new seasons, focusing on reproduction, like K-on: the MILF years, Naruto: the making of Boruto, Evangelion: Shinji and Asuka: Adam and Eve

Animes is not a word. Neither is mangas.

Why did you bump this shit? Kill yourself.

in all honesty, it's about time they started cutting back. More shows but not nearly a proportional number of animators, which leads to poor quality.

The entire country is dyin user.

>2001 significant rise started
>2007 significant fall started
>2011 significant rise started
What happened around those years?

And your 3rd world country is a corpse.

Global financial crisis. Do you even live at planet Earth?

Neck yourself Sup Forums

I'd imagine they'll handle it just fine. They're projected to fall to a population of 86 million by the year 2060. Which is the population they had in the 60s. Population doesn't have to continuously rise. Not every country needs to be an overpopulated shithole like India or China.

>september 11th, 2001 - japan starts getting funding from the taliban
>2007 - dismayed about the impending Obama election, Japan cools its jets
>2011 - the earthquake/tsunami/nuclear meltdown inspires all the japanese to awaken to their Yamoto Spirit and Ganbare

Keep in mind that otaku are a small minority of the Japanese population, and growing the share can more than make up for a national population decline. (As can the international market.)

>Keep in mind that otaku are a small minority of the Japanese population
That's why I don't understand why don't they make more normalfag anime. Western movies in anime form would make more money and would be easier to sell overseas.

People in Japan will continue to draw manga and anime artwork even if there is absolutely 0 market for it.

So you know how free-to-play games work? 90% of the audience doesn't pay a cent. out of the 10% who do, only 10% of those pay significant amounts. In effect, 1% of the audience is supporting the rest, because they spend so much more on it. They call them "whales".

It's the same theory with TV shows and movies and stuff - normalfags make up the larger proportion of the audience, but they'll see it once, or maybe not at all, and certainly won't buy much merchandise. Whereas the otaku go apeshit and drop thousands on everything they can get their hands on. As a result, catering to that high-spending audience makes sense.

I guess anime produces wish they could mass-produce Miyazakis, Hosodas or Shinkais. But the truth is, most anime is made by people with niche interests for people with niche interests.

>animes
>mangas

This graph is misleading, the amount of shows has increased but the amount of episodes animated each year has not. This is due to the fact that most shows are 12 episodes a season today and 48 episode seasons are dead.

There is still a growing game market base that actually pays for their games. And there are tons of small game companies that still make a decent profit despite paying above-average salaries.

I always felt that at some point during the 80-90s anime producers stopped believing in their product and stop doing big products that tried to compete with other media front to front.

That makes sense. But considering the population declines, and the amount of shows increases every year, and otakus don't have infinite money, it will collapse. I guess big studios will remain, but I expect a lot of smaller ones going bankrupt in a few decades.

Do you have data showing how many older shows went for 48 episodes? And even if we very generously quadruple the numbers for new programs in the 80's and 90's, an uptick is still visible.

In any case, it's pretty unambiguous that the anime industry is experiencing a talent shortage at the moment. Every article and interview will tell you this, graph aside.

you'll have to forgive me, i was collecting pokemon cards then

you were collecting pokemon cards in 2007? What's wrong with you?

Not everyone is a grampa here, gramps

this is the model that is killing anime, why make a good show, when your otaku fanbase won't give you more money, better make another shitty ln adaptation about a group of 4/5 kid in high school doing stuff in a club

I don't really want to keep doing Sup Forums talk, since it was just a comparison, but you notice how everybody is adding DLC and other microtransactions to their games now? It's so they can maximize the money they get out of each customer. It's literally not enough to simply have everybody buy your game for full retail price anymore. You NEED to get that average-revenue-per-paying-user up.

And with anime, how do you do that? You market it to Otaku.

oh there's problems on the horizon for sure.

Do Japanese dislike Obama? I always gathered that most of the world likes or feels neutral about him except for the Middle Eastâ„¢, because he was bombing that area.

Japan is just going to have to bite the bullet and start building waifu bots for everybody

that's the year they came to my country user

A little part of me wonders if some very rebellious outlier people among the workforce decide to take the recent Premium Friday off and bang the heck out of their spouses and poof, some more babies.

>How would Anime die (or change significantly)?
Everyone gets the option to raise a loving and caring family. Without drama or divorce or adultery or domestic (psychological) violence.

Don't they see that they are burning through IP's at a record rate?

They'll actually have to adapt shit completely if they continue doing this.

>I don't really want to keep doing Sup Forums talk, since it was just a comparison, but you notice how everybody is adding DLC and other microtransactions to their games now? It's so they can maximize the money they get out of each customer. It's literally not enough to simply have everybody buy your game for full retail price anymore. You NEED to get that average-revenue-per-paying-user up.
This is because they keep pricing games at $60 despite 15 years of inflation and the ballooning price of producing AAA games

There is an endless supply of manga, LNs, and VNs to adapt from. Every year they make more.

Ban condom

>wanting overpopulation

Call me when it goes under 100 million.

Late 90s saw the start of late-night anime which started to fill out more and more slots over the years.
Later they expanded to UHF stations.