Nothing good ever comes from shithole countri-

>nothing good ever comes from shithole countri-

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/elon-musk-illegal-immigrant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet he's really thankful he was able to come to America and have the opportunity to use his above average IQ to generate wealth right?

It's almost as if this quote spells out directly that most world-changing opportunities only come around in the USA.

Elon is a white South African, I don't think anyone in this board would deny allowing white South Africans the right to come here, so long as the niggers stayed there.

Try harder, this thread was a shitty shill attempt.

Tesla contender to launch in Mogadishu when?

He left his shithole country which made his country even more of a shithole. He should have stayed and made SA better than it is nowadays, but no. He decided to abandon his people and selfishly make a life better for himself. Fuck Tesla.

SA is a shithole country because people like him (huwhites) lost power.

>ILLEGAL
I guess its time to go back.

What a narcissist, he acts like this country is blessed to have him, no bitch you are blessed to have this country because you wouldn't have the capital needed for your companies anywhere else.

I thought that Musk came to America via his Canadian citizenship?

Would he be as successful as he is now if he had stayed in SA?

Niggers in his country are currently working on genociding all the remaining whites. SA is where Sweden will be in 20 years. I don't blame him for leaving.

Paypal and ebay are trash. Tesla and spacex are bankrupt.

>exception does not disprove the rule
Logical fallacy much? Not to mention, most of Musk's wealth comes from govt gibs, mostly from Obama pushing an agenda

How did elon come here illegally?

What is the free market, literally what he did has existed before he just got more exposure than his competitors.

Elon just lost a multi billion dollar satellite that was paid for with tax dollars so fuck him

>white male

Elon Musk is a thief.

Liberals would never actually support white immigration one way or the other. It's strictly Democrat-voting shitskins to suit their tastes.

>2017+1
>not a shitholer
>not taking the opportunity to virtue signal to your friends
>world literally shitting a brick over words

Hopefully this will lead to tension and we can respond by cutting aid to the world.

where did he come from then?

South Africa is a shithole because the UN sided with the communist niggers instead of the whites and the blacks that worked with them.

Every single one of those companies is a meme or survives off big daddies teet
Musk is a fucking loser

snopes.com/elon-musk-illegal-immigrant/
>became a canadian citizen
>took him 3 years to get american citizenship citizenship
try harder, sage

>Trump tells Africans to demand an apology from God for giving them subhuman IQ.

Unironically, what would happen if he did this Sup Forums?

>Elon Musk
>Changing the world
top kek

I think he came legally, just liberal fake news.

south africa wasn't a shithole until after apartheid

Northrop Grumman lost it although they were paid billions to make it work. Direct your anger at them.

unironically pushing the case for stricter immigration laws with that jpg, OP.

he's sucking off the tit of corporate welfare. That faggot can take his shitty satellite loosing rockets and pack up back to the shithole he came from.

He literally came here as an illegal immigrant and took a shitload of Fed money and built nothing worth a shit.

Dude's a fucking con man. He has to go back.

>Northrop Grumman lost it
They didn't launch it faggot. He who launched it lost it.

>Muh reusable Martian fleet

95% yes, but Sup Forums would rather take the more fun approach of pointing out that he isn't a communist nigger.

he came illegally. yes he should have been booted.

he obviously would have gotten through any merit based qualifications to legally come. he just didn't want to be inconvenienced by them.

Musk need to shut the fuck up, he would be a monkey herder or dead if he didn't leave the shithole country he was born in.

They made their own separation mechanism at great cost and it failed to work. Not SpaceX's fault.

Funny that he's a liberal icon when his companies are paying and treating employees like garbage.

I regularly call my own country a shithole, does that make me racist?

Honestly, how many people are blue-pilled enough to drink this cool aid? It's so obvious that the media are trying hard to spark outrage about this. If normies don't can't see through the cracks now, I don't think they ever will.

Just like he doesn't want to be inconvenienced by the fact that alarmist-man-caused global warming is a hoax.

>Treating employees like garbage

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm usually skeptical of such claims. There will always be butthurt employees.

My friend's dad was almost killed by someone he fired because they didn't show up to work for a week.

He could of made that shithole country less shit had he made those businesses there.

>Our country would have been worse off without any of that shit.

Seriously why does the media tongue this guy's asshole so hard.

>the only good coming out of shithole countires is white
well, "color" me fucking suprised

In this case it's pretty objective facts : the salaries are lower than in similar companies and employees are expected to work 10 hours a day minimum but the good ones work 12.

>Funny that he's a liberal icon when his companies are paying and treating employees like garbage.

This is fairly typical when you work for a liberal.

They tend to be 'ideas people' who have never done the actual job themselves, so they either have completely unrealistic expectations when it comes to output or don't understand at all what's being said to them by the clients so the work that's done is always wrong which then leads to it being redone, again and again on top of the new stuff that they sell in.

His country abandoned him.

He had would have faced extreme racial quotas against him for being simply white in a post-apartheid south africa. Everything is based on racial percentages. So if whites are 5% of the population, then only of 5% of your students can be white etc etc.

Even if he had only kept his Canadian citizenship he would have never been as rich and successful as he is. Canada has so many shitty laws and taxes in place that it's impossible to create even the smallest business. Anything like creating your own fucking space agency would be completely unrealistic in Canada.

You can talk shit about the US for many things. But you CANNOT deny that the US is the only country where entrepreneurs like Musk can exist. Only in the US could you see so many billionaires from pure entrepreneurship. Most billionaires in other countries became wealthy through corruption or the state giving them a monopoly.

and from freezing assets in paypal accounts

>Space X

Boers and Afrikaaners are welcome