twitter.com/Breaking911/status/951996179730051072
youtube.com/watch?v=q0sGtNpKXYM
twitter.com/flushiez/status/952021433894539264
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/951659595105259520
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

>WE AREN'T SHITHOLES
t. shithole countries

Funny how everyone was able to instantly identify what countries were shitholes and some countries are even self-indentifying as shitholes.

Really activates my almonds.

>Still zero proof

Or what? They'll put sanctions on the US?

If they can prove he said it, sure.

2018 IS GOING TO AMAZING!

they wont let aids infested niggers come to US

Nobody apologizes to shitholes, nigger.

Digits and trump calls them shithole countries in his next speech

And people on this board claim imperialism and colonialism didn't fuck up Africa. This is the white man's fault. They turned these countries into shitholes.

Trump please nuke those 54 African countries

What are you gonna do about it faggots?

lolno
eatshit.jpg

Pottery

This. Countries with current or expiring temporary status can infer that they are shitholes, all the other countries had to self identify as "shitty enough that we know you think we are a shithole".

It was much worse before "duh wyte man" pick up a fucking book.

This. Why is everybody so butthurt over fake news?

>implying they weren’t shitholes before colonization
I hope this is bait

oh nooooooooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=l2Cf-6vKVWg

>look who is losing their gibmedats

apologize modefocka!

lol

Keep pushing, shitholes

Can we get a list?

This is it guys, the end of America. Trump done goofed, he made the Ugandan warriors angry and now they will take over american land and fuck all the women. RIP America.

kekd. audibly.

Well, since everyone's opinion seems to be that these countries are not shitholes, then they certainly don't need foreign aid.

I think Trump should show them the respect that they deserve and stop treating them like incapable dependents living in a shithole.

Clearly, the only appropriate apology that Trump could make is to stop providing them with US aid and treat them as equals.

Hopefully they will start to hate us so much that they will STAY THE FUCK AWAY.

>inb4 "I'm sorry you're such a shithole"

Nah

It's not. Africa used to be one of richest continents. Full of civilized kingdoms. The Abssynians, Egyptians, Malians. All richer than Europe and just as advanced.

there

WE ARE GOING TO INVADE AFRICA

"No more foreign AIDS for you!"

Shitholers please step forward.

IS THIS THE END OF DONALD TRUMP??????

lmao. go fuck yourself you dumb niggers

this is possible of humans to do anywhere in the globe regardless of ethnicity.

No.

Does he realize you don't poop in these?

This time you are personally obstructing justice.

I never saw him say it, I never heard him say it, he never said it.

Saved, checked and praised.

>shitting in urinals
okmydude.jpg

only a nigger would think to shit in a urinal

>shitting in urinals

only niggers from a shithole country would think that is appropriate conduct

Maybe he does...

this

>Saying he's a potty mouth would have worked
The left can't meme

Fuck off, shithole with knockoff Texas flag

U wot m8

Trips of truth

this

If you're the type of a persons who shit in a urinal you need to fuck off

Or what? They're going to wage war?
Lol

mup po didda

BE BETTER AFRICANS

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/951996179730051072
i posted this to them lmfao

>You have to let in these poor immigrants! They're countries are so bad they'll die if we don't take them!
>"Wow sounds like their country is a shithole"
>WOW FUCKING BLUMPF REALLY? I'M A PROUD #SHITHOLE THESE COUNTRIES ARE GREAT

Right?

For fucks sake user Africa has been a shithole since time immemorial, humans literally evolved to fucking abandon it. It's that fucking bad, it's like eating out Paris Hilton, interesting at first then just smelly, disgusting and you end up catching something.

Maybe we should raze the buildings remove all aid and vestige of civilization and return them to the wild.

I swear to fuck, if you make this about that Ugandan Knuckles Cult I will end you.

You really need to read a history book...

So let me get this straight the russian narrative's going nowhere and this is the best thing they could come up with?

Egyptians aren't black. Also those civilizations sucked and didn't have proper metalurgy.

>Threatening a first world country when your major export is email scams and aids.

>Alright we took some natural resources this is true. In return here's some nice infrastructure, strong ideas on individual rights and government, a free market economy, and and an education system for citizens now that you're independent. Plus you still have tons of resources like oil and minerals so you should be chill anyway. No hard feelings sorry guys.
>*10 years later*
>FUCKIN WYPIPO COMIN IN HERE AND MESSIN UP THE PLACE. THIS WAS PARADISE BEFORE! REPARATIONS NOW!!!!!!!!

>Haiti and a bunch of African shitholes actually think their demands are worth taking seriously

Its crazy that things have gotten this bad, but boy oh boy am I laffin at the gall of these delusion niggers. Oh no Congo, don't refuse billions in aid money, anything but that!

shut up nigger faggot

WE SEND THEM ALL BACK TO AFRICA !
youtube.com/watch?v=q0sGtNpKXYM

twitter.com/flushiez/status/952021433894539264

He litteraly said “African shitholes” over and over.

And it’s politically easy to just talk shit about Trump. It’s nice he’s uniting people.

>Obama literally topples African govs with airstrikes for no reason
>no response
>Drumpf might have said something rude about African govs in a closed-doors meeting if leaks are true
>worldwide outrage.

So they recognize themselves?
lel

civilizations conquer other civilizations, this is nothing new. Also not all of Africa was this colossal haven for riches and civilization, many people were actual bushmen and in tribes still.

At least this one's way funnier

>All these newfag replies

>Africa used to be one of richest continents.
still is
>Full of civilized kingdoms
wrong

Or what?

that guy did nothing wrong. abby is a shithole filled with streetshitters. back when he was a kid abbotsford was a white, christian, farming town.

He wasn't lying about the 'so much winning'.
As a straight Chad is it gay to say I now understand multiple orgasms?

Agreed. Truly we cannot anger our greatest allies.

>So let me get this straight the russian narrative's going nowhere and this is the best thing they could come up with?
oh no no no user, they'll be back at that next week once everyone has stopped giving a shit over this.

>just as advanced
citation needed
also egyptians are not black africans

I keep forgetting that we're not even 2 weeks in yet. Imagine trying to compile all of the things that Trump has said and done this past year to spark outrage in the media. It would take a long time, and that's just one year.

post the video

#orwhat
Potential there.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/951659595105259520
they just posted a poll about the said comment lol. guess what people think? link related

Proofs?

Trump: “Okay, I’m sorry you guys are shitholes.”

bwahahah, will the real shitskins please stand up, please stand up...

Oh yes, please start attacking US aid ships and genocide more whites so we can leave your shitty nigger asses to die like the animals that you are

MY! Aren't we entitled!

SO MANY ANGRY NIGGERS

JESUS

Nice bait. Actually got some replies