Liberalist here

Liberalist here.

I'm currently in the process of gathering information for a video on Sup Forums's holocaust denial, the threat of far right extremism and the radicalization of young white males on the internet, so I thought I'd ask you single a question for research purposes.

Given the weight of the evidence, how could you possibly deny the historical authenticity of the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

today.yougov.com/news/2015/05/20/hate-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=BkLE90jSCWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>evidence

history is written by the victors. any evidence presented can easily be faked, and access to it tightly controlled. your version of events (however sloppy) can be trumpeted ad nauseum from every available platform. you can make the literally-fucking-impossible seem like 2+2=4.

it's actually pretty basic stuff if you're not basically dead from the neck up.

Then why do you blindly accept copy pasta and memes

Yeah it was a real tragedy

I predict one post by this ID
Where's all the remains?

Nobody on Sup Forums is denying the holocaust. The stormfag refugees are ones denying it and giving pol a bad name. Sup Forums stood with our president and accepted Jerusalem as Israel’s capitol.

Not a holocaust Revisionist myself. But you Liberalists might want to give a hard think to the Alt-Right's point that the easiest path to your Libertarian utopia is through an ethnostate. Your own movement is majority white male, which you might not see as a problem back it's going to be for actually proponents of your ideas running for office, they're not going to win minority votes.

Gas yourself

Why were all the camps with a high body count in the former East and not West Germany, or Poland? Did they know to place the camps with respect to post-war borders?

>One post by this ID
>Waiting for someone to reply
When will this meme end?

Im mixed and a libertarian

Nobody cares the flag is half black fuck off.

That's nice, but the larger percentages don't bear that out as the norm. Which are what matters in elections. A trend doesn't mean there aren't exceptions but trends matter

>implying i blindly accept copypasta and memes
there's been plenty of credible skepticism about the holocaust narrative over the years, especially immediately following the war. of course, all of that has gone down the memory hole.

What?! Nobody wanted to exterminate the Jews. That's outrageous! It never happegas the kikes exterminate them now.

Lol the larger percentages are brainwashed into statism

>gathering information for a video on Sup Forums's holocaust denial, the threat of far right extremism and the radicalization of young white males on the internet
>gathering information for the threat of far right extremism and the radicalization of young white males on the internet
>gathering information of far right extremism and the radicalization of young white males on the internet
>gathering information of far right white males on the internet
>gathering information of far right white males
>gathering information
Here, have some wisdom herb.

>violating one's principles in order to achieve one's principles

By that logic a libertarian may as well deport all non-libertarians regardless of race, as the overwhelming majority of whites are also not libertarians either.

>the holohoax

my friend, you will destroy yourself unconditionally if you travel where angels fear to tread. There's a reason no one touches that topic in public. It's been so convoluted and distorted it's not meant for average consumption. its like wading through a poisonous lake for some penny. the jews have done a number on that topic.

Brainwashed or not their votes decide elections. And our demographics are increasingly becoming anti-Libertarian voting. Pic related.

>implying strict immigration policy is a violation of someones rights.
You can achieve the goal of an Ethnostate(a super majority of the native population) Without deporting all the minorities.

i cant take you seriously since you started with saying youre a liberal

go play with legos or something

Have you ever heard of Hoppe, smart boy? If you're gonna use a meme flag at least don't be stupid about it

because you cant prove it was 6 million and you cant prove it mostly wasnt typhus camps.

2015 Source with no citations

All you have to do to stop the “radicalization of white males” is stop the left from publicly calling for the disenfranchisement/death of white males.

That’s it. Just go back to how things were 12 years ago. Stop being malicious cunts.

But even that’s too much to ask of the sociopathic left, so we creep onwards to civil war...

Your video is going to suck if you actually don't bother doing research and go in with the conclusion already that the holocaust happened.

>Hoppe
Libertarian that doesn't believe in free speech

>meme flag

Free speech is not a Libertarian principle, dumbfuck.

>t. someone who doesn't understand anarcho capitalism
go read a book troglodyte

Full article
today.yougov.com/news/2015/05/20/hate-speech/

Would explosion backed by armed majority or government not be ancap by definition

>Sup Forums is one person
The holocaust at worst was overstated and greedily only included the jews when millions of slavs and pows died. Soviets were vile as well with Katyn and other such genocides.

It'd be easier to show how deranged the youth are with reddit alone and their mix of safe spaces for trump and commies

What was the Jewish population in 1939?

An ethnostate would be a direct violation as it is run in the direct interests of a specific ethnic group. Unless what you're talking about is a state with a high degree of ethnic homogeneity, which is not the same thing, and is fine so long as it's brought about through happenstance of having strict immigration based on the appropriate factors, of which race is not one.

This.
Israel has always been our greatest ally, stormfags are just jealous of Jews because they're smarter.

What are you talking about? Israel is an example of an ethno-state.

greetings, my fellow liberalist!
#Shadilay my brother!

I concede that perhaps Ethnostate isn't the best term then as I mean high homogeneity. Within the state all rights would be equal among all citizens.

Wow. Your autism level is over 9000. I take it your dad was a nigger and you were raised by a single mom?

Never, faggot. remove the memeflag and maybe you'll get a response.
>in all fields

I think you broke their brains my dude

Holocaust has been thoroughly debunked. Killing Jews was illegal during the war, there is no proof which is odd considering "allies" had access to the encrypted German messaging systems.. what killed everybody (far less than 6mil) was typhoid and starvation from allies bombing supply lines so.. also all the fake "photographic evidence" and corny testaments yyyeeeaaaah I'm gonna say fake, hey why isn't it illegal to question the Holodomor?

-Furnace claims are total bs
-German occupied Europe only had 2.4 million Jews
-etc

If it was real then why do they freak out anytime someone has evidence you're always called an antisemite? You're never given evidence that it did happen!

meme flag
JUST
holohoax happened
just how and why, is what they are lying aboot

this

Can you imagine the satisfaction of putting some old, slimy, fat kikes in a forced labor camp?

What would the Holocaust being fake do to your personal narrative regarding world powers? Is it impossible that Hitler was a good man, a sensitive man?

No, just Ethnostate is the term which we colloquially use within our circles as a easy way of denoting the goal of native-super majorities(Israel, Singapore). However I've noticed that a lot of people outside those circles immediately assume the goal of a 100% white state with some sort of 1st and 2nd class citizen system, which neither myself nor those whom I usually converse with are working towards.

Why does Sup Forums get triggered by meme flags? Here, I'm a Amerimutt, don't bully me please.

Is this a dox honeypot?

>Stormfag doctors historical photo to make it look like evidence of a Nazi war crime, but obviously faked.
>Shows it side by side with original.
>Claims to expose propaganda he “found” despite the doctored photo appearing nowhere but far right message boards.
>Claims the existence of this doctored image is proof that every other piece of evidence was faked as well.
I fucking hate holocaust deniers.

>1290▶
> (You)
I wasnt referring to you just the faggots that resorted to ad-homs

>insect repellent dropped into rooms killing jew bugmen
>bodies burned faster than ovens of the time could burn them
>small "gas chambers" somehow fit 2,500 people and they all had wooden doors
Because it never happened you fucking retard. Have fun being guilted to death.

t. jew

Fair enough.

A white ethnostate would have no non-whites and thus no second-class citizens. You're an idiot. Probably because you're dad was a nigger and you were raised by a single mom and her Jewish doctor put you on drugs to control your hyperautism which stunted your neurological development.

how do holocaust believers reconcile the number of jews in the world not changing during the war?

You don't understand what an ethnostate is.

Nation.

For many reasons, especially the lack of evidence. Also, almost all of the "evidence" we have is hearsay from Germany's biggest enemy: Communist Russia.

But really, what's the motive for Hitler's supposed mass genocide of Jews? There is no motive. Not only did Hitler try selling a lot of Jews back to the world Zionists, but he also had over 150k Jews who served in his 3rd Reich. One of the top officials who built the Luftwaffe was a Jew named Erhard Milch, who was later tried at Nuremberg. Why would Hitler let a Jew command thousands of Aryan troops?

Now, if the goal was mass extermination of Jews, why did the SS execute Commandants like Karl Koch, who murdered and robbed Jews in the camps? Wasn't that the goal? Why wasn't he awarded medals for killing Jews?

And then we have the blatant propaganda of Jewish treatment in these camps. The worst camp, Auschwitz, had a swimming pool, theater, petting zoo and even a brothel for the Jewish inmates. He also gave them access to mail, complying the with Geneva Conventions.

There are just so many holes, and no proof of anything. Most ppl agree with 90% of these claims, except the fact that 6 million Jews were systematically executed via Zyklon B. If you have proof, I'd love to see it. But all we have are torture confessions by German officers like Rudolf Hoss.

Because you keep changing your lies, kikefag.

Why would they do that? The top photo is much better.

>especially the lack of evidence
You mean to say, especially because of this one youtube video I saw (The Greatest Lie Ever Sold) and never bothered to watch rebutted.

>better to lose on unwavering principle than to win on compromise

Sounds like a conservative desu, you see how effective they've been. Lol.

History is written with the blood of people like you

You're off in your own little world my friend. If you honestly think you'll ever get a 100% state you're living a utopian fantasy. Anyone with actual skin in the game knows a Super-majority maintained by strict immigration is our only real shot. Which is why we constantly use Israel and Singapore as examples. because despite not being 100% homogeneous their states maintain their ethnic majorities and cultures.

>how could you possibly deny the historical authenticity of the holocaust?

I'm not sure how I could... but somehow this genius guy could so oidunno just leaving this here:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkLE90jSCWU

>wonderful news
>seven days in may scenario
>they made up the holocaust
>not a word of truth to it
>time for the US to get its head kicked in

Yuge if true.

Its simple, if they wanted all the Jews dead, instead of creating Ghettos for them, Creating camps, houses, shelter, and work for them, why not just starve them all? Why give them shelter? Why do anything for the Jews if you are just going to kill them?

>the threat of far right extremism
So threatening lol
>Given the weight of the evidence
So, not much?

>But really, what's the motive for Hitler's supposed mass genocide of Jews?
This is really your first question? Shows how little you know. Germany, Russia, Netherlands, hell all of Europe were starving. So you have 7-11 million people imprisoned claimed enemies of the state and you have more weapons than you have food. What do you expect to happen?

Never saw that video. Do you actually have anything intelligent to say? I've already destroyed the whole narrative of the Holohoax, and you've said nothing...

Fucking wot

Naw, you're just a retarded mutt who cannot into the laws of nature. Also you don't mention Iceland for some reason. Lie by omission is still a lie you dumb nigger.

>In ecology, the competitive exclusion principle, sometimes referred to as Gause's law, is a proposition named for Georgy Gause that two species competing for the same limiting resource cannot coexist at constant population values. ... The principle has been paraphrased in the maxim "complete competitors cannot coexist"

But... but... Universal Suffrage is a totally self-evidently great idea and any alternatives are implicitly awful :DDDDDDDD

>Ian Smith didn't know what he was doing
>Rhodesia was a shithole
>Restricting the vote on the non-racial basis of not being a total fuckwit was a bad idea

Not writing your story for you, you lazy fucking newfaggot fuck. Kys.

Sage

You newfags bumping are encouraging this supreme faggotry. I suggest you ignore this lazy cuck or kys as well. Go back.

check my get OP

>For many reasons, especially the lack of evidence. Also, almost all of the "evidence" we have is hearsay from Germany's biggest enemy: Communist Russia.

>But really, what's the motive for Hitler's supposed mass genocide of Jews? There is no motive. Not only did Hitler try selling a lot of Jews back to the world Zionists, but he also had over 150k Jews who served in his 3rd Reich. One of the top officials who built the Luftwaffe was a Jew named Erhard Milch, who was later tried at Nuremberg. Why would Hitler let a Jew command thousands of Aryan troops?

>Now, if the goal was mass extermination of Jews, why did the SS execute Commandants like Karl Koch, who murdered and robbed Jews in the camps? Wasn't that the goal? Why wasn't he awarded medals for killing Jews?

>And then we have the blatant propaganda of Jewish treatment in these camps. The worst camp, Auschwitz, had a swimming pool, theater, petting zoo and even a brothel for the Jewish inmates. He also gave them access to mail, complying the with Geneva Conventions.

>There are just so many holes, and no proof of anything. Most ppl agree with 90% of these claims, except the fact that 6 million Jews were systematically executed via Zyklon B. If you have proof, I'd love to see it. But all we have are torture confessions by German officers like Rudolf Hoss.

obv.

Yes, every infographic meme you see spammed here from daily storm shills are from that movie. WW2, & particularly the holocaust, is the most referenced event in human history. Every other source describes exactly what happened but the one you choose to believe.

I believe (((you)))

Better question, why, of all historical events, is the holocaust the one event you can't discuss with any academic rigor, and why do many countries send people to jail over it? Why is discourse regarding the holocaust or even saying hitler had a few good ideas grounds for losing anything of note in the public sphere?

yeah, but what if your unwavering principle is nationalism? it wins eventually.

This is a better topic than 99% of Sup Forums threads shill

What is Liberalist? Is it like that Skepticism+ thing Sargon started?

bring the evidence before expecting the effort of countering it you time wasting shill

Hes stating that your source has been debunked

How is that unintelligent?

Whatever stormfag. Have fun knowing you and your friends larping as 1930's Germans in the fucking United States are one of the single biggest turn offs to our movement and whether you like it or not your undermining any chance of our success.

>complying the with Geneva Conventions.
Wow, didn't even violate the NAP.

Or the nations crumbles due to hierarchical differences

I expect them to shoot jews upon seeing them or take them to fields to shoot them, not build camps to house them complete with hospitals, brothels and gas chambers that were once air raid shelters but were then turned into air raid shelters again when we found them.

I kekdddddd

Suppose that the United States lost WWII against the japanese because at the last minute Canada (the leaf bastards) turned on us. Similar to the way germany lost WWII when russia turned on them.

Then suppose that the canadians (god damn leafs) cut numerous overland supply lines while the USA was fighting a two-front war. Do you think those concentration camps we sent the Japanese to would get supplies first, or last? Our military effort would be getting the supplies if we had to choose, and we would.

Suppose then we lost WWII, and the japanese found all of these (newly coined) death camps where japanese had died en-masse toward the end of the war.

Does japan:
>A) say 'well it's normal practice in war to segment dangerous portions of your population away to deal with later as they could pose a security risk.'
>B) say "you holocausted our people, we're going to vastly inflate the numbers, say 6,000,000 japanese died, and then guilt the USA for the rest of history.

Winners write history.

The holocaust, as its portrayed, never happened, and any one with an ounce of sense knows it.

go fuck yourself

ebin

Many Jews were enemies of the State, though. Have you ever heard of the Spartacists, who were Communists in Germany spreading armed revolts? Led by Jews like Rosa Luxemburg, who were eventually executed by the SS.

Camps were the world's answer for containing a group of people who were potential threats to their country, with the U.S. being among them. Btw, Germany was doing fine financially, unlike the U.S. So why didn't the U.S. start genociding Japs? Makes no sense.

I've never heard of the "starving" conspiracy before. Got any sources I can read about this?

Israel is a shit ally. Doesn't make our people safer.
They get to pick their own capitol though, and it is respectful to put your embassy in the capitol.

>implying I think Universal suffrage is any of those things
I'm simply pointing out if you live in a country with universal suffrage your best chance within that system to achieve your goal is to have demographics favorable to that goal being the majority.

This is a shill thread nigger.

Sage