Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

Michael is back.

So did Michael fuck Jeanne then?

>Supporting either Charion or Azazel's shit flinging autism

It's like taking a look at The Middle East and American Foreign policy and thinking everything's just fine.

So is he really going to do it? Is he going back to his groupies to talk about a new "firepower" in a horny dragon?

>Kaisar clearly doesn't agree with Charioce.
>Kaiser was protecting Charioce in episode 4, so you've got some head canon going on there.
>I never said he agrees with him. Stop projecting.

Dude.

It's obviously only a matter of time before Kaisar defies the king. He's protecting him now to save face and put up a front, but once Rita and Nina are in prison it's game over for him as a knight.

>It's obviously only a matter of time before Kaisar defies the king. He's protecting him now to save face and put up a front
Exactly.

I dont care who does it but Nina needs to have lost her virginity by the time this season it's over

Starting watching this the yesterday because I was board. Is it crucial for me to watch Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis before watching virgin soul? Or can I continue virgin soul and watch genesis after? I mean, the plot seems simple to follow almost to the point that you can even tell its a equal. Cheers lads

I don't think there was an actual instansce of Michael's penis entering Jeanne's vagina. I guess Michael's saliva is just too godly.

Now I wonder if Mugaro is Michael's child or his reincarnation.

Genesis is a lot better than Virgin Soul so far so I don't see why you wouldn't watch it first.

>fertilizing spit
Think of the possibilities

I mean, its more of a fact that I don't have time. Watching one ep a week compared to binging 12 eps is a big step up. If its crucial to the plot than ill watch it before, otherwise ill just watch it after because virgin soul is pretty good, so I imagine genesis will be as well.

Kill all demons and keep Cerberus as your bed warmer!

You don't have to binge Genesis, just 1 ep a day will do, but yes you can watch VS without having seen Genesis, at least so far there haven't been that many connections.

Virgin Soul is great so far. But yeah it's recommended to watch Genesis first.
It looks like it wouldn't technically be required, since it's taking a relatively fresh take on things. With new plots.

But the characters are from the first season, so the backstory and their prior characterization is missed out upon without Genesis. And by the end of the day, Genesis was great too and if you like Virgin Soul you most likely would like Genesis too. So there isn't much of a reason to watch Virgin Soul before Genesis.

Thanks for the information lads. 1 ep a day should be good.

She'll turn cold pretty soon.

I don't know how I feel about Virgin Soul. The pacing and sound design feels kind of weird.

>not supporting Azazel
Few will have the greatness to bend history itself, but each of us can work to change a small portion of events. It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.

Jeanne become a virgin Mary between the timeskip.

I don't disagree that the demons are being treated like shit but Azazel isn't interested in peace or equality.

He wants domination just as much as Charion. He's nothing more than a willing participant in a cycle of never ending violence.

>My spirit will be with you
Remember when Michael was dying in Jeanne's hands? That was when his spirit entered Jeanne and was reborn as Mugaro

You're being a creep user.

Doesn't seem like it.
What I am wondering is if Jeanne ever had sex with anyone though. Going by the title of the show I'd assume no, but I am still curious.

Would you a Nina?

He probably fucked her in her dreams. Better question would be how none of the Orlean knights guessed that she was pregnant

I wonder if he is even the slightest bit genuine with her or is this a game to get her powers from start to finish. He seems grateful for saving his life, at the very least he's acknowledging it.

We don't know if she returned to Orlean Knights right after Bahamut was defeated. I think specials take place one (or three?) year after S1 finale. So Jeanne would have enough time to hide somewhere and give birth to Mugaro.

I know it was to be expected but I'm still disappointed that Mugaro turned out to be related to Jeanne/Michael. None of the angels received even the slightest bit of characterisation last season, they were all boring and bland and Michael wasn't any different.

He is genuine about wanting her powers, that's it.

Wait, she's unconscious in this scene right? Wouldn't this be the perfect time to take her virginity? She seemed to wake up at least a few hours after turning back to human form.

She had no reason to leave Mugaro until Cheerio started hunt for a child. I'm sure she wouldn't leave two year old boy somewhere if otherwise didn't threaten his life

No it's his son

Jeanne gave Virgin birth

So
Nina = human x Dragon
Mugero = human x Angel
Charioce = human x Demon

What did she mean by this?

That she's going to protect Yuki for all of time?

>Yuki
Who? You mean Mugaro?
I think she meant "Touch the kid and you'll regret it for all eternity"

Yuno what I mean

>I'll kill your 9 year old child in front of you
Hmmmm, I wonder

So did Nina kill anyone?

She killed some monsters.

>you will never know the depth's of Rita's cunny like Rocky does
Why even live, bros?

Man whenever Nina's on screen I gotta stop to screenshot every 30 seconds.
She quickly is becoming one of my favorite girls of all time. The high tier animation is helping.

Was the tasukatta not genuine as well?

remove demon

>Okay you can put it in...just be gentle

Demons are alright but angels need to fuck off. Every scene with them is just tedious.

So why is Jeanne so important, what she can give Cheerio that none else can that he keeps her in cell and constantly asks to join him?

>ohyoustupidjerkitswaytoobigholyfucksomeonehelpme

Probably has to do with her once being God's chosen one.

It seems like madmen is going to keep up with this animation quality since we're 4 episodes in and I have to realize any drops in quality. This is truly a miracle of universe, god bless mobage money.

she has no longer Holy power, only thing she's good for is having children

I wonder if she agreed to it via some holy revelation or a holy contract with the angels or did Michael's soul simply forced itself into her uterus.

I know, but having holy power at one point and losing it still makes you more special than people who never had ti begin with.

>god makes his chosen one teen pregnant
And they say Azazel is brusque.

but Cheerio also dislikes angels and gods. He has forbidden power that counters what demons and angels have.
So if he doesn't want other to use it against him he would already kill her, but he'd rather kill Mugaro to force Joanne to join him then do anything to her

He said he can do it alone but it'd be easier/faster if he had Joan's help

>she's good for is having children
I do imagine making children with Jeanne would be truly divine.

Azazel x Nina OTP?

only problem is what help. She's not a fighter in current state, she couldn't even land a hit on Kaisar, beside that she's just regular girl

Is it me or does Kaisar's cover story doesn't make a lick of sense. What was he trying to make the king believe was his plan regarding the Rag Demon again?

Didn't make any sense to me either

didn't make any sense for king either

the cover story was that he couldn't capture Azazel because the dragon wouldn't let him

But what was the deal with "He killed me pops"

No because there are no genuine feelings on either side, at least as of yet. Their scenes were insanely erotic though that's for sure.

well that is partially true

My little demon dork can't be this cute
nohomo

Wasn't it more something like "the demon killed me pops so I tried to guilt trip him into letting me meet the red dragon and help me catch him first"?

Not if mugaro grabs that dick first

well I saw it at like 2 am so I might not have understood it well but what I got was "I know the demon cuz he killed my pops, the reason why I couldn't capture him so far is because the Dragon is protecting him"

To convince Cheerios he's not friend of rag demon.

Rocky = human x Zombie

Mugaro obviously wants a dad he never had user. Maybe he'll try to convince Jeanne and Azazel to hook up so he can have a complete family.

Next week, on Shingeki no Bahamut: Soul.

I dunno, either it sounded more complicated to me or Kaisar was complicating it himself because he was making it up on the spot.

>implying Azazel knows how to sex

Are we going to more of that semen demon?

Satan Quads confirm

>demonic bullying
captcha: bethlehem 16139

>not Favaro x Jeanne

No worries, he'll learn in three episodes.

you mean Redeemed Cheerio x Jeanne

Azazel you slut

I don't understand why they translated it like that. 抱かれ means to hug. He's saying if she stays by his side he'll be able to control when she transforms by being the one who triggers it with his hug. He doesn't actually want to engage in a sexual relationship with her.

hugging in Japan is the same as sex

Wait, where did Lucifer go?

It's a double innuendo or whatever you want to call it. Yeah it means to hug. But it can mean to fuck.
It's clear that Azazel meant one thing and Nina freaked out about the other.

Azazel is brutally honest to a fault

If he says is thankful that he saved her then he is, also he has never sugar coated wanting to use her powers for his cause, he literally yells it at her on episode 2 and said it again this episode, Nina recognizes this too but respects it to a degree

Azazel is not smart enough to manipulate someone. Cheerios on the other hand...

Hmm, they really could have done a better job with getting that innuendo across. Not only missed the joke but did a plain misleading translation. They did a good job with the hentai akuma/nag demon. Also am I the only one who thinks there was another recurrng innuendo in that whole conversation, Azazel's "give me a break/ forgive me for now"? It sounds way more sexual in the context of that entire situation than the "it would be trouble" they went with. To me it just sounds like something he'd say when he's too fucked out to give her another go.

well if a sexy incubus come at me saying it wants to cuddle I'd translate that as sex too

Of Jeanne? Of course

Azazel hesitated too much when he said it for it to mean hug, unless he is that pure I can see why the translator thought he meant to fuck

It was an obvious standard dramatic pause for comedic effect.

Not really, you can see him sway back and forth wondering if he should say it

Maybe hugs are a big deal for someone like him? I'd imagine demons don't hug each other very often.

Belphegor?

what is this?

And what would having sex with her exactly achieve when he just needs to hug her to get her to transform?