Wasn't this supposed to be about Aiz?

Wasn't this supposed to be about Aiz?

So far it's just been about the annoying clingy/stalker elf.

>expecting anything other than railshit 2.5

JC gonna JC

Fucking this. I just wanted Aiz PoV. Not some Elf lesbo version of whatever the kid was. And god damn is her gay off the fucking charts. Started skipping any scenes that seem too Elf heavy.

Everything that involves getting more character development towards Aiz and the others is getting rapidly skipped over. Even Elf development has been change.

This. I am okay with new characters for spin offs but the elf has the worst kind of personality they could have chosen for that.

Was Elf an actual character in DanMachi? I swear I never saw her before. I'm half certain she's some OC they made up to push all this gay shit.

Danmachi was bad, and whether you think Hestia is best girl or not she clearly elevated it above mediocrity. Sword Oratoria tries to be Danmachi without Hestia, and doesn't even properly exploit the "Aiz' perspective" gimmick.

In fact, it's gotten so bad that as of episode 3, the best moment has been when Hestia shows up in the OP. That minor, blink-and-you-miss-it moment has more charm than most of the rest of the series. The amazon twins are at the moment the most amusing characters in the Loki guild and they're secondary characters.

>Wasn't this supposed to be about Aiz?
>
>So far it's just been about the annoying clingy/stalker elf.

I just want to see more of best boy fighting minotaurs...

At least Railgun S nailed it's best arc in all departments. This is just a travesty.

At least Railgun had Saten. This is like removing all the good girls and humor from Railgun and focusing on Kuroko being a cunt.

I'd rather have Saten, who's actually good, than the elf shitstain. Of all the elves that the series have, I wonder why they chose the sole shittiest piece of shit of an elf in the entire series.

We could've gotten Ryu instead.

I think if it focused more on Aiz, Tione and Tiona, the show would have been great. The only thing we'd have to complain about at that point is lack of best goddess; but the combination of amazons and autism would have been more entertaining than shitty elf.

True, and maybe having Loki more involved could compensate for the lack of Hestia.

I think that Japs just don't know how to make a girl spin-off without having a "haha so zany and funny clingy lesbian who acts like a bitch to everyone else"

Pretty much that. Autist, amazons and Loki would have been brilliant. In the end I guess nip shit taste won over.

ugh

I usually like elves and defend them from /trg/ shitposters but I wish this one would get raped by sixty orcs

I cringed at that part. Why they couldn't focus purely on Autizt, (the show is named after her, and she's the fucking supporting character in her own show), the twins and occasional lewd Loki is beyond me.

>could've had a series about Aiz surrounded by delicious brown girls and cool high-level dudes
>instead we have Aiz and level 1 yuri-elf who can cast level 9 archmage-tier spells so long as she heard an Elf chant it which she can then Trace On and copypasta and far too little brown sluts

Is she some kind of self-insert shit or why is she so bad?

I thought Bell was supposed to be the shitty overpowered self-insert?

The worst part of that entire thing for me was her big, all-important motivational internal monologues was simply "whelp, I ain't never gonna have shit on sword girl; so I better pointlessly cling to her EVEN HARDER." She couldn't even manage to tell herself she'll rise up to Aiz's level. She's a god damn failure and yet she's still for some reason the main character of this thing named after another character.

I started skipping elf scenes as well, not a good sign

The episodes must be a fast watch for you then, as you're skipping like 20 minutes of it. What the fuck were they thinking?

Because is they show much of her, people wwill realize that she is shit instead of an AWESOME STRONG WOMAN.

Yeah I skipped that shit. Lefiya sucks

Gods give each adventurer a market price. Lv3 Bell is worth 82k vali. Lv3 Lefiya is worth 931k vali.

She's not wrong. Bell was trash. Remove Hestia and shit is unwatchable.

She is wrong. Bell was trash but she's also trash. They're both shit MCs.

Freya would pay much more for her cute bunny than that elf.

Bitch would pay anything for a cock.

just skipping the more cringy elf parts

>annoying elf.
>Loki doing some stupid shit to Elf/Aiz.
>Brown girls randomly hitting something.
This show was a mistake.

She gets better. Bell only gets worse as novels go.

No, she could fuck a foot long minotaur anytime she wanted, she wants to gobble up Bell's purity.

The doujin with Haruhime got translated. I'm happy now.

Bell needs to get back to the dungeon and get grinding again or do some world building. Last few novels have been slacking.

The shittines of the third 3 episodes actually got me to read the mango, at least it gets better later on with a bit less elf.

*first 3, sperged hard.

Man they should have just continued the base story. I wanted to see the Apollo fight.

She is not the protagonist, filthy Lefiyafag.

>ability to stop time
>ability to copy anyone else's abilities and her spells are unable to be used by anyone else

She's THAT kid you knew when you were friends isn't she?

More broke than Bell

what does bell have to do with THAT kid?

>Oh yeah?! Well I have all the powers you do and you also can't copy my powers!

It's impressive, isn't it?

On the bright side, I'm pretty sure she can't mimic martial abilities. And if she could she'd probably snap herself in half for being too scrawny to handly the power.

Yeah. its a 4/10.
I want Bell back. At least he's actually relevant.

Riveria's ice is said to be able to freeze even time she can't literally strop time like DIO.

Are the novels even being translated? Last time I checked, it was some shitty SEAnigger machine TL or something.

Some dude on the Wiki translates and gives us summaries.

No clue on the release rate for the novels.

The only thing I like about Oratoria is how much that brown girl wants the midgets dick.

I don't get what's wrong with these threads compared to other shows
I can make a comment about something and the first response is always something completely unrelated every time.

do you fags just not read posts you reply to? is it a bunch of ESL fags not understanding english?
honestly, the only other time this happened was re:zero, and I dropped that shit because of the sheer autism their fanbase exuded

A lot of discussion back when Danmachi aired was that Bell was broken do to his ability to grow faster than any adventure previously seen

So with Lefiya's abilities it isn't that much of a stretch to compare the two, with both of them being protagonists of their respective series.

>I dropped that shit because of the sheer autism their fanbase exuded
>I can't enjoy something because of the fanbase

yeah, but what does that have anything to do with THAT kid? you know, the kid when you played with him always has an impenetrable shield or an ability. We already know she's broken way beyond bell so idk how that even related to what I was saying

yeah, fanbases make or break shows for some people. When you can't discuss the show anywhere without concentrated autism being thrown your way, and you get lumped together with those idiots for watching the show, it makes the whole thing less fun.
discussion is 90% of the reason I follow shows during the season instead of just waiting and watching all 12-13 episodes in 2 days

There is a Lefiyafag who keeps comparing her to Bell and lies about the LN.

>make retarded thinly-veiled blogpost relating 2d to 3d
>wow why did this guy respond by referencing the series

You're the problem.

>he didn't know THAT kid
it's alright that my example of how poorly written and designed this character is went over your head, maybe you can go back to shitposting about lesbians and what anime girl's farts smell like

>with both of them being protagonists of their respective series
Lefiya is not the fucking protagonist.

dan machi was one of my favourites; this ruined it for me

Thanks 1d4chan you can fuck off now.

Just hold out a little longer...

Slacking is an understatement. It's meh from like vol.5 and everything since 7 was terrible.

She has 60% of the focus in novels and manga. Anime upped it to like 80%.

Sure is not MC.

The Xeno thing felt kinda off, like a lot of stuff happens and not a lot of payout.

>dan machi was one of my favourites

My condolences.

It's horrible. Especially how author is a coward. He didn't have the balls to make Hime a real prostitute or for Bell to stay a pariah for more than one volume.

Oratoria novels are so much better.

Apparently Bell is being sent on a mission by the Guild, so who knows maybe something cool will happen. I would love to see Bell on his own trying to deal with shit.

Bell was Zeus' grandson had had SSS rank stats or some shit with the Argonaut ability because of his lineage. But why does Lefiya have Ring of the Elves? Galadriel would be rocking that shit, or maybe a really highly respected wizard like Gandalf.

I don't know, I'm quite happy. I know this was shit and only came for Lefiya doujins. That's all

Question is, who doesn't want to fuck that boipucci?

Elves are OP in general.

Except this one is a annoying CUNT.

>whines about how someone else goes off on autismo tangent
>goes off on autismo tangent

This author is a hack fraud incapable of writing a story without some boring self insert character with some totally amazing hidden potential just waiting beneath the surface.

I never really understood why people shat on Bell so much for his "OP" crap when you've got these cunts around.
Jesus Christ Lefiya is so bad it makes Bell's genuine struggle against fodder monsters seem like a greek epic.
The show is so fucking boring that the most entertaining moments came from the Bell and Hestia cameos.
At least watching Bell be a scrub trying to get stronger while struggling against Minotaurs was more fun than Lesbian Elf adventures featuring Autist-chan
>The only way to make the monster a threat was to gimp the OP cast by not having weapons or to break them.
>That annoying speech by elf trying to pull a Bell vs Minotaur complete with the same music, only she just stands there chanting like a chuuni.
>That ridiculous display of firepower making all that talk about not being useful doubly more annoying since her entire problem for not being able to unleash it on the regular was because "M-Muh chanting under pressure."
Remind me again just how this is better than the main series again?

A person's 'worth' is the sum of their assets, you nimrod. No shit Lefiya has more cash than Bell, she has a better familia. Even being a useless tag-along supporter in a 100+ man raid on floor 50 is going to be more profitable than running floor 11 solo all day erry day like Bell.

There us a ton of suicide bombers in one chapter.

Bellfags still mad.

Is that why Riveria is worth over 2x more than the captain of her familia?

Lefiya is making me miss Bell, that's how bad that shitty elf is.

Fuck off.

This Elf is utter shit of the worst kind.

Even fucking Kirito was more bearable that Lefiya. At least he had a proper goal, unlike "I'm useless and I'll never catch up to my idol so I'm going to annoy her as much as possible!".

Seeing as magic appears to be amazingly powerful in this setting, it isn't difficult to imagine that items which somehow enhance a magic-user's abilities would come at a particularly premium price.

>can copy any spell
>muh thousand elf
Is the author a nurudufag?

It's fine because the author makes it pass as MUH RARE ELVEN MAGIC.

If you look at any scene with people in the background you can at least find one interesting design.

Finn probably donates 3/4s of his income to Feed the Hobbits

I just hope some other studio does Ryu's adaption.

Feed the Hobbits would be such an expensive organization.

Speaking of which, I bet the reason why Lili hasn't ranked up yet is because she's been skipping Second Breakfast for a long time.

People, help a Hobbit in poverty today.

This series went to shit after Ball-kuk killed the Minotaur.

She also gets a skill that lets her read enemy movements to evade them better.

No she's not OC, if you go back to 2015 anime she's there.

His minotaur fight WAS sweet.

>Remind me again just how this is better than the main series again?
For starters Bell isn't the MC.

brown girls 2 asanagi when

>Wasn't this supposed to be about Aiz?
Aiz will get her moment later, just wait until episode 10. In the meantime have some Yuribait from Lefiya's imagination.

>just wait until episode 10
How about no? Kill off the elf, write her out, have the writers do whatever is necessary for her to be gone, I won't watch another episode of that fucking worthless elf.