How can we stop Islamophobia??

11-year-old Muslim girl 'terrified' after man cuts her hijab

Pressure mounts on Canadian governments to tackle Islamophobia, as police investigate ‘cowardly’ attack on girl while she was walking to school

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/12/toronto-muslim-girl-hijab-man-tries-cut-islamophobia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Toronto police are investigating an attack on an 11-year-old girl whose hijab was repeatedly cut on her way to school, heightening pressure on Canadian governments to take further action against attacks on Muslims.

>An assailant, in two attempts within 10 minutes, cut the girl’s hijab using scissors while she was walking to school with her brother on Friday, a Toronto police spokeswoman said.

>“I felt confused, scared, terrified,” Khawlah Noman, who is in Grade 6, told reporters at her school on Friday.

>“I screamed. The man just ran away. We followed this crowd of people to be safe. He came again. He continued cutting my hijab again.”

>The Toronto district school board said it was “shocked” to hear about the assault which Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne called a “cowardly act of hatred” that did not represent the province. Police did not have anyone in custody.

theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/12/toronto-muslim-girl-hijab-man-tries-cut-islamophobia

Get rid of islam

The Indian schoolchildren who are bullied for being Muslim

>Schools and playgrounds can be dangerous places where children are isolated or bullied. Children often use differences in appearance, skin colour, food habits, misogyny, homophobia and casteism to inflict pain on their peers.

>And now, according to a new book out in India, Muslim children are increasingly being targeted in posh schools for their religious identity because of the growing Islamophobia in India and across the world.

>Writer Nazia Erum, who spoke to 145 families in 12 cities and 100 children studying in 25 elite Delhi schools while researching her book Mothering a Muslim, says that children as young as five are being targeted.

>"What I found during my research was shocking, I didn't think it was happening in these elite schools," Ms Erum told the BBC. "When five and six year olds say they were called a Pakistani or a terrorist, how do you respond to that? And how do you complain to the school?" she asks.

>"A lot of it is said in jest, it's meant to be funny, to evoke a laugh. It's subtle and it can seem like harmless banter, but it's not. It's actually bullying and tormenting."

>The children she interviewed for her book told her about some of the questions and comments that are regularly hurled at them:

Are you a Muslim?

I hate Muslims.

Do your parents make bombs at home?

Is your father part of the Taleban?

He's a Pakistani.

He's a terrorist.

Don't piss her off, she will bomb you.

how long until this is revealed to be another false flag from an attention-seeking mudslime?

Never. If that turns out to be the case the worthless local media will drop it instantly.

lol

this, this shit is always a false flag, the girl probably did it herself.

we can stop it by getting rid of Islam and stopping Muslims from invading White ethnic European living space and stay in their own countries with their own culture.

Yep, I'm calling bullshit on this as well. Except I will say that it should happen.

Hey imam, watcha doin!?

muslims can demand better treatment....and brits are supposed to suck up living in a more dangerous britain?

You need to rectify history.

And I'm sure everyone was peachy about all the terror attacks going on in France and Germany.

She didn't even get hurt.

Today in things that didn't happened

good pigskins be acting up again...need stricter laws to get em to act right and civil

The Bundy Ranch standoff was justified. Ferguson was just a mob of niggers breaking and stealing things. Do everyone a favour and stop being a retard poster. Retard posting is contagious. You are diseased.

I know how to stop islamophobia
remove all muslims
no more islam, no more islamophobia

libs never cease to amaze me, they pine over women's rights and liberating the woman and making her on equal footing in every capacity with men, and on the other hand want people to be open minded about barbaric fairy tales told by a pedo who had 50 wives and in general oppress women, so what is it exactly that they want? shouldn t they be fighting against Islam?

imagine being 11 and your parents force you to wear a hijab

She's probably too young to understand what kind of atrocities and filth that towel on her head represents.

I feel bad for her.

Years of brainwashing and conditioning

Total bullshit

??

modesty and protecting woman hair from dirt

Assuming this isn't fake as fuck, it's still infuriating how an attack on a piece of cloth is national news while the kids blown apart or cut in half in terror attacks get no individual attention

why not dress modestly?

Damn. It's almost like there are countries that are full of like minded people who want to see that in their country but they choose not to live in them. It's almost like this wouldn't be a problem if we lived with our own people instead of every other people flooding white countries to leech off off our success at the expense of our own people.

This will end up being a false flag anyway. White men don't attack kids except the mental cases. Muslims otoh...

They hate Western civilization, Islam hates Western civilization, therefore they love Islam

Send them all to their new home country.

They’ll welcome them into their warm bosoms.

>Man described as Asian with a mustache.
Like... East Asian?

Also, this story is probably BS. Kinda obvious.

>Muslim """""men""""" are insects, who can't control their base sexual desires
Good to know.

calling 999

Those ideas would be fine and dandy if Muslims didn't explode, Pajeet

Kill all Muslims.

Because they are anti-white user.

>muslim man attacks muslim girl in western country causing all manner of media drama
All the more reason to limit immigration from shithole countries.