Sup Forums

Suck my ass Sup Forums you cucks dont know anything about politics and foam up cancer about everyone!Cancer Center. At least Im a sane conservative!!!!

>conservative
You think we're conservative? We're pragmatists. Sup Forums finds the truth out of the chaos.

You do not know de wei

Pragmatists who cant name a thing about whats in the tax bill but yet stand behind Trump because its rebellious oppose to liking him for policy.

opposed, grammars off in csgo match

>At least Im a sane conservative

This. Keep pretending that shitholians will share your values.

People who hide behind the masks of anonymity. Debate no substance. Riddled site of shit posters and derailers. But yet think its a stable platform to have feasible and realistic discourse on substance that affects peoples lives. and yet your only response is a shitty image.

>on this day
>OP sucked nigger dicks

Do you think it takes something more than a mere idea to ruin this country?

No ideas are the basis of what is fundamentally wrong in society, and places like this that can even foster 1% of those to believe in these horrific ideas should not be allowed to operate.

betch.

You're such a fool. Imagine excluding those who didn't understand basic math for the first time being wrong.

I'm not saying exclude just don't allow them to be in an environment of only each other.

Explain your reasoning.

When you create an environment of people who don't understand something or are morally bankrupt. Leaving them to conjecture together only makes the bottom of society fall.

I disagree as conjecture is often the way forward.

Not when it is with those at the same level of thinking as you. Then your proposals and solutions are those severely lacking.

You have this place confused with the_Donald

It doesn't matter if they are lacking. They're leading the way to those that aren't.

Not if they are not going anywhere at all. But rather fighting themselves with no proposed solutions.

I'm not confused with this place. If you read the posts you would know that.

You're implying that the supposed problem never gets solved.

It doesn't when there are limits to the thinking of those involved.