What happened to the witches? Do they still entice your dick? Are they still getting fapped to?

What happened to the witches? Do they still entice your dick? Are they still getting fapped to?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/strike witches/type/op/
helma.us/sw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fapping to my daughters
Filthy perverts.

I still like the french kitty.

If you'd actually bother to check archives or lurk this board then you'd know there's literally been 7 threads alone this month for this show retarded faggot; desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/strike witches/type/op/
And these places still exist as always but you don't use them despite asking about it; helma.us/sw/ and You still bumped the thread.

Even the big breasted American is small by the current standards.

Strike Witches is probably a children's cartoon in France.

And what do you care about our fap habits?
Take it to

>p-pls come to our board
Will you ever stop posting this every thread?

I love them all, but it's been 5 years since we've seen them all animated together. Not a whole lot to talk about.

BW just wasn't as charming as SW.

Research, obviously.

501>502 but Yoshikaall

Probably not, I just like to see people where we have our witch generals always up for discussion and posting. So why not come? Like user below you said that there's not a whole lot to talk about so /c/ is perfect, there's the /u/ general too and helma of course for posting as well.

How come this faggot hasn't ever been banned? Fuck off.

Love is dead and buried.

Quit being a massive faggot.

It isn't though. Petersburg ova in August and a new 506th manga was announced, the 1941 Erica manga is getting scanned soon™ and will get translations, so you couldn't be more wrong.

>Brave Witches Prequel
>Contrail of Witches
>Noble Witches manga announced
>Episode 13
Seems quite alive to me.

Lucchini=Barkhorn>all

Brave Witches didn't have loli, and had horrible quality.
Until anything closer to SW quality is out, love is dead.

>What happened to the witches?
they grew up

How will they recover from BW? Another entry? Another movie? I don't want the franchise to be kill.

Strike Witches is... not so alive and well anymore.

See It's far from kill, the novels and manga are doing well and the Petersburg ova airs in theaters in two weeks and then BD release in August. The next thing that will probably happen on animated front will be BW S2 or 506th anime announcement later this year or next year. Seriously, if you'd follow twitter and nips there or used helma you'd be well aware of the state of the franchise, so if you're interested for real you should lurk once in a while at least.

rewatching the bath scenes makes my dick alive and well

>not so alive and well
Only on Sup Forums unfortunately.

Lucchini is too sexy for her own good.

give tank witches animated series